Megan Thee Stallion got a nice ass

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Carl Crawford made another post talking about the litigation between Megan and his company.

Notice, she hasn't been able to get out. Why? Because the contract is more than fair. Most independent contracts are more generous than big label contracts.

Rocnation trying to drag out litigations until either Carl runs out of money or Megan loses steam.

It's a dirty game.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FGnlFWQXIAQMpf8

FGnlFWRWUAAyUAv

FGnlFWXX0AU05Ag

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
What did the men in her life do for her?
Let her tell it, no man has ever done anything for her.

Including the man who financed everything to get her career off the ground.

Is it possible that her father, her grandfather, and great grandfather are bad men? Yes. But, then one would have to seriously look at the choices the women in her family have been making. If none of the women in your family have married a good man, then it is quite logical ti assume that each generation of woman in that family is failing to teach the new generation what to look for in good men, simply because they do not know themselves what a good man looks like.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered

Is it possible that her father, her grandfather, and great grandfather are bad men? Yes. But, then one would have to seriously look at the choices the women in her family have been making. If none of the women in your family have married a good man, then it is quite logical ti assume that each generation of woman in that family is failing to teach the new generation what to look for in good men, simply because they do not know themselves what a good man looks like.
Had she done that she'd be getting all types of "why does she have to take the spotlight off her achievements for men" comments on her page.

Those women are probably the ones in her family who don't look down on her "Real Hot Gurl Shit."

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Why isn't it that each generation of women in her family were failed by men?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Why isn't it that each generation of women in her family were failed by men?
Again, this may be the case. I never said that it wasn't a possibility. But, what I did say stands true. If EVERY man in the lives of these women are bad men who failed them, then the responsibility falls back on the women for consistently choosing bad men and CHIOSING to have children with these men.
Had she done that she'd be getting all types of "why does she have to take the spotlight off her achievements for men" comments on her page.

Those women are probably the ones in her family who don't look down on her "Real Hot Gurl Shit."
#facts

Thus perpetuating the narrative. Oh, well thots gonna thot. :dunno:

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
She literally said "f three generations of men in her family." Any fool that wife's up this chick deserves all of the headache he will receive.

Nigga no she didn’t. i don’t think you know what the definition of literally means.

Nigga jumped out the window and created a whole narrative about Meg’s family structure just cause she dedicated her graduation to the women in her family. You doing too much.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Nigga no she didn’t. i don’t think you know what the definition of literally means.

Nigga jumped out the window and created a whole narrative about Meg’s family structure just cause she dedicated her graduation to the women in her family. You doing too much.
A black woman who has to navigate life, that’s all Megan is, like all black women, tryin to live

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What happened to her 1st record deal with the former baseball player who she bounced on.... buddy ran to that faggot jprinces for help...did he get his money? Did she get out the deal & sign with someone else? How did that shit turn out?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

That's fair. I should have said implied.

Nonetheless, it's a personal observation and assumption regarding how I interpreted the acknowledgement of 3 generations of elders while ignoring the men.

I am not the one to push this BS strong single mother narrative. Not all, but many sisters make bad decisions regarding bad men. And looking at all of the men she has chosen thus far, she is surely following in her elders footsteps making the same bad choices.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
What happened to her 1st record deal with the former baseball player who she bounced on.... buddy ran to that faggot jprinces for help...did he get his money? Did she get out the deal & sign with someone else? How did that shit turn out?
They are still in litigation. Her contract is actually a good contract. It's just her situation is messy. She was originally signed to Carl Crawford's label 1501 Certified. Carl financed everything to get her hot. In 2018, 1501 entered into a distribution and marketing deal with 300 Entertainment. In 2019, Megan signed a management deal with Roc Nation. Last week. 300 was purchased by Warner Music. So, 3 companies are eating off of Megan. Basically at this point. 1501 doesn't have to do anything, because Roc Nation has been doing many of the things that a label would do and 300 Entertainment does the marketing and distribution which will now increase exponentially by Warner's involvement.

Carl recently stated that Roc Nation is attempting to drag out the suit in an effort to deplete his funds in hopes he will throw in the towel.

It may be in Carl's best interest to seek a buy-out similar to what Eazy E got when Dr. Dre left for Deathrow.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
She literally said "f three generations of men in her family." Any fool that wife's up this chick deserves all of the headache he will receive.
Did she literally say that? Maybe she didn't have positive men around. I worry bout some of y'all niggaz. Not really, but it's apparent some of y'all got real issues with women. I guess that's who I should be worried about any women y'all encounter

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Did she literally say that? Maybe she didn't have positive men around. I worry bout some of y'all niggaz. Not really, but it's apparent some of y'all got real issues with women. I guess that's who I should be worried about any women y'all encounter
No, she didn't "literally" say that. It was implied.

Pointing out the mistakes and mishaps of women isn't a sign of having "real issues with women." Its just holding them accountable for their actions. The way i hold men accountable. But, it seems when that happens, women get upset and all the Derrick Jacksons of BGOL take offense.

Notice, none of the detractors said anything about me saying that the men were bad. That part is OK. But, if anyone points a finger at our sisters, then the capes come out.

2842b61dc44bdbc0165f97d7f3075b66.jpeg

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
No, she didn't "literally" say that. It was implied.

Pointing out the mistakes and mishaps of women isn't a sign of having "real issues with women." Its just holding them accountable for their actions. The way i hold men accountable. But, it seems when that happens, women get upset and all the Derrick Jacksons of BGOL take offense.

Notice, none of the detractors said anything about me saying that the men were bad. That part is OK. But, if anyone points a finger at our sisters, then the capes come out.

2842b61dc44bdbc0165f97d7f3075b66.jpeg
Didn't say it. But now it's implied. Lot of assuming. Carry on