Megan Thee Stallion got a nice ass

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EIYS_wIXYAI_I5x.jpg

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She bad... but do niggas actually listen to female rappers??

I've heard of her and heard her songs on the radio but I ain't listening (buying songs/have on my play list/etc..)to it. The last female rappers I listened to was La Chat and Gangsta Boo but that was way back in my high school/college days...plus their shit was real hardcore and three-six was relevant back then.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've heard of her and heard her songs on the radio but I ain't listening (buying songs/have on my play list/etc..)to it. The last female rappers I listened to was La Chat and Gangsta Boo but that was way back in my high school/college days...plus their shit was real hardcore and three-six was relevant back then.

No other female rappers...can ever come close to that duo...chat and boo.. brah

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor

Every now and then I hear so femcees that are hittin like Rhapsody, but even she doesnt get play like when I rocked Bahamadia, Mia X, etc...

Oh yeah...none of these new chicks. They make music for strippers and hoodrats.

Last edited:

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lil buddy would get taken down with the quickness

I fucked with Boss...Rah Digga back in the day

Reactions: fu2