"MEDICAL APARTHEID"- Horrific Scientific & Medical Experiments on Blacks

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor

Medical Apartheid

The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present

0385509936.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The world was outraged at Adolph Hitler's NAZI doctors who conducted cruel & unhuman medical and scientific experiments on unwilling captives, however such cruel & unhuman medical and scientific experiments were a daily part of the Black experience in AmeriKKKa for hundreds of years

As the late Judge Bruce Wright said -"The Black man who is always smiling hasn't been told the truth."

“Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present.” by Harriet Washington.

The book reveals the hidden underbelly of scientific research and the roots of the African American health deficit. It also examines less well-known abuses and looks at unethical practices and mistreatment of blacks that are still taking place in the medical establishment today.

A new report by the American Cancer society shows that African-Americans are still more likely than any other group to develop and die of cancer. The study states that socio-economic factors play the largest role in this disparity - African Americans have less access to health care and information, and are less likely to get screening and medical treatment. Well, a new book offers one answer into why black Americans deeply mistrust American medicine.

“Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present” is the first and only comprehensive history of medical experimentation, abuse and neglect of African Americans. The book reveals the hidden underbelly of scientific research and the roots of the African American health deficit. It begins with the earliest encounters of blacks and the medical establishment during slavery, looks at how eugenics and social Darwinism was used to justify medical experiments conducted by the government and the military - and offers new details about the infamous Tuskegee Experiments that began in the 1930’s.

“Medical Apartheid” also examines less well-known abuses and looks at unethical practices and mistreatment of blacks that are still taking place in the medical establishment today. With us now is the Author of the book - Harriet Washington. She is a medical writer and editor -- and a visiting Scholar at DePaul University School of Law.

Watch the 4 part 30 minute video below

A former slave, John Brown, described the experiment done on him by his master, Dr. Thomas Hamilton of Georgia. Brown described being made to sit naked on the top of a burning pit on a stool as part of Dr. Hamilton’s experiment. The temperature reached 100 degrees and Brown passed, then the supposedly good doctor stood by to determine how deep black skin blistered by observing Brown’s hands and feet. Before Brown passed there were many other experiments performed on him by his master as well. (Carnell, 2014)

2. Experiments on Sick Slaves

Not only were slave owners conducting #experiments on slaves, but hospitals were doing it as well. In the 1850s, Dr. T. Stillman placed an ad for “sick Negroes” and slave masters were happy to hand over any ill or elderly slaves who could no longer work. During this time, it was viewed as a win-win situation, especially if slave owners were actually able to get back sick slaves who had been healed. But, if the slaves were not able to return and died the hospital paid for their burial. The slaves were given no rights or legal rights.

3. Doses of Toxic Plutonium and Uranium Given to Blacks

In 1945, there was a black truck driver named Ebb Cade who was in an accident. Almost all of Cade’s bones were broken during the accident. While he was being treated at the hospital he was given a toxic dose of plutonium. Before the plutonium destroyed Cade’s body, he must have heard about the experiment and escaped from the hospital. He didn’t know it but he was the first to be given the deadly dosage— but he was not the last. There were many African-American guinea pigs who followed behind him, and these blacks were either injected with uranium or plutonium as part of a radiation experiment. Former Secretary of Energy Hazel O’Leary declassified information on government experiments on unsuspecting African-Americans.

Download read eBook
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!jgdElCLS!2Oo_OlJZoYO5YfsNrXIp2Nyb48-WkqZvWH5Zvsj_7DM

Download listen audio book
Code:
  https://mega.nz/#!fx9iTQBD!xRMOckA3kE9q1neJeCruQ5jt7J8YU_NFjHSEygBItyw

“Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present.” by Harriet Washington.

The book reveals the hidden underbelly of scientific research and the roots of the African American health deficit. It also examines less well-known abuses and looks at unethical practices and mistreatment of blacks that are still taking place in the medical establishment today.
A new report by the American Cancer society shows that African-Americans are still more likely than any other group to develop and die of cancer. The study states that socio-economic factors play the largest role in this disparity - African Americans have less access to health care and information, and are less likely to get screening and medical treatment. Well, a new book offers one answer into why black Americans deeply mistrust American medicine.
“Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present” is the first and only comprehensive history of medical experimentation, abuse and neglect of African Americans. The book reveals the hidden underbelly of scientific research and the roots of the African American health deficit. It begins with the earliest encounters of blacks and the medical establishment during slavery, looks at how eugenics and social Darwinism was used to justify medical experiments conducted by the government and the military - and offers new details about the infamous Tuskegee Experiments that began in the 1930’s.
“Medical Apartheid” also examines less well-known abuses and looks at unethical practices and mistreatment of blacks that are still taking place in the medical establishment today. With us now is the Author of the book - Harriet Washington. She is a medical writer and editor -- and a visiting Scholar at DePaul University School of Law.
</p></td>

Last edited:

RBGrider

Star
Registered
I'm sorry but how in the fuck did this thread go without a single response??:confused:

BUMP :hmm:

Thank you for posting this Ahk.

tp2001

Star
Registered
I'm sorry but how in the fuck did this thread go without a single response??:confused:

I was busy tryin to watch the whole thing...Fuckin connection wasn't doing to good on youtube...

Screw it...I'll just d/l this and watch the rest later

Great post...I'll will be lookin for this book fo sho :yes:

CAgeek

Potential Star
Registered
offf to buy this book NOWQ

whoa I didnt know some of that research was so recent ,

may be an urban legend but folks no oral polio vaccines (they tried to give one to my child once almost burned that mother DOWN) , and MMR for your children

Imhotep

Star
Registered
Interesting post, make me think twice about the whole medical and pharmaceutical field..................

ScarletHaze71

Star
Registered
These topics make me vex...due to the fact that I was 19 years old before I knew about any of this. Why our schools don't teach us these events in history still messes with me...

Thanks for the monumental drop:yes:

HueyFreeman7

Potential Star
Registered
I have the book and a couple of lecture videos by the author...great knowledge/information. Also check out 100 Years of Lynching

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man listen....

Take care of your mind body and soul..

So you dont have to depend on no fuckin .Hospital doctor or nurse in your latter years..

When I'm a hundred plus years I'm gonna still be cooking eating bathing fuckin and shitting on my own....

My investments towards this reality is sound...

We don't even know the half..

These bastards gave out people syphilis and only stopped. ... because of a whistle blower...

If it wasn't for the whistle blower the medical establishment wasn't even tryin to stop shit...

Which leads me to k is they are still doing that and more...

Only it aint just us now...