McCain was bashing Obama today on the Michael Baisden show. What's the deal

Sir Good Drank

Potential Star
Registered
Is it me or these bitch ass GOP niggas wasn't so concerned with government spending during the Bush Admin??????????? They are gonna give Obama more and more hell until something shakes. I hope it turns out 4 the better

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Millions for astronomy?

Well, we did have an asteroid wiz by just the other day that was the size od a ten story building that they didn't catch till it was right on us. Another one last year wasn't detected till AFTER it passed by! Maybe they need the money.

Millions for volcano studies?

Well, if you want to figure out well beforehand when they will erupt with some high degree of accuracy I think you'd want to study them things. So maybe they need the money.

Millions for pig farming?

Pigs are a danger to the environment with all of their waste making. So maybe studying them could develop into what to do about the wastes they make, also pigs bodily functions are very close to humans so illnesses could evolve on these pig farms that you'd want to keep a track of and maybe even prevent. Like just by studying how many together is too many in order to ease up the stresses they are under that lead to lowered immune systems, etc. etc. That kinda research could keep us alive longer too. So, maybe they could use that money.

There are pluses to these earmarks. McCain is ignoring the complexity of it all trying to make a point.

Last edited:

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
I personally believe that Obama had to do some of this shit to get his stuff passed. The thing about politics is that if I scratch your back you have to scratch mine...People are missing that point however. A lot of this stuff is unnecessary, but at the same time, he had to do it to actually get things done.

redemption

Star
Registered
Millions for astronomy?

Well, we did have an asteroid wiz by just the other day that was the size od a ten story building that they didn't catch till it was right on us. Another one last year wasn't detected till AFTER it passed by! Maybe they need the money.

Millions for volcano studies?

Well, if you want to figure out well beforehand when they will erupt with some high degree of accuracy I think you'd want to study them things. So maybe they need the money.

Millions for pig farming?

Pigs are a danger to the environment with all of their waste making. So maybe studying them could develop into what to do about the wastes they make, also pigs bodily functions are very close to humans so illnesses could evolve on these pig farms that you'd want to keep a track of and maybe even prevent. Like just by studying how many together is too many in order to ease up the stresses they are under that lead to lowered immune systems, etc. etc. That kinda research could keep us alive longer too. So, maybe they could use that money.

There are pluses to these earmarks. McCain is ignoring the complexity of it all trying to make a point.

Glad someone pointed that shit out. And at bare minimum people are getting employed off these projects.