Mayor de Blasio Gives Briefing NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio calls for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is a common tactic when the government wants you assassinated, President Trump exposing this issue has caused much needed dialogue. I believe this was used with Kobe Bryant for years until somebody took him out. I have been subject to this tactic, and have used various counter measures to thwart their efforts. It is no fun having people and cars chasing you all over the place because somebody high level has incited violence against you.

We got President Biden giving evasive answer during an interview and talking about economic policies to distract (look at how he does not immediately condemn his actions like Speaker Pelosi and Schumer, calling for impeachment), VP Harris not making any statement immediately denouncing President Trump and calling for his impeachment, and President Obama saying nothing is a telling story. They have used these tactics in the past or plan to use them in the future against their perceived enemies.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

There is a whole lot of politicians not saying nothing, laying low because they have done similar things in the past or they are giving evasive answers.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Here is a fake news outlet that repeats left wing talking points that tried to incite violence against me a couple of times, when they discussed the subject of impeachment, they brought out someone else to discuss it. They are covering this story in a neutral fashion not saying whether he should be impeached which is odd.

They are covering the story using similar evasive President Biden tactics.