Maybe Africans don’t love us like we love them

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This is one example but this chick ain’t far off. A lot of our African ‘brothers’ are nothing but white supremacists in blackface.

Comments from this video.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Sigh black people have got to learn we don't have extra continental backup. "Black" is exclusive to N.A. "Africans" descended from slaves. Africans hate each other why would they be in love with us. They don't need to and we don't need them. Love yourself black man.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I swear you miserable ass nigggas always complaining about people hating you. Asians all hate you, Latinos all hate you now Africans from Africa all hate you. Maybe it’s you sorry ass niggas they hate personally. Always looking to bitch and moan about people not like Black folks. Why I don’t have these problems with Africans and other groups? Because I’m not a loser ass nigga

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
I swear you miserable ass nigggas always complaining about people hating you. Asians all hate you, Latinos all hate you now Africans from Africa all hate you. Maybe it’s you sorry ass niggas they hate personally. Always looking to bitch and moan about people not like Black folks. Why I don’t have these problems with Africans and other groups? Because I’m not a loser ass nigga
:popcorn:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

confused-gif-6.gif

I could be wrong, but I don’t think they’re talking about you individually. I think it’s more a of a general thing.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man its obvious a majority of those comments were

Cacs maybe a couple were actual "black folk"

But who gives a fuck every african bruh or sis I met was

Cool as fuck and all invited me to Africa to stay with them

Yeah there are some that feel that way but there are plenty of so called african Americans who feel the same exact way...

It's all part of divide and conquer and like a poster stated

It's a global thing not just a "black". Thing.

Ask the Irish and english

Ask the chinese and the Japanese

Ask the Puerto ricans and domincans

Shit is global and a waste of energy

I love and respect myself and attract people that

Love and respect me

If they don't it's no sweat off my fuckin ballz

Life is too short for that foolishness

nyeleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
'Like we love them?'

This funny because ask any african the type of love they have received and you will hear different.

You guys love the old romanticised old africa like kemet and sudan but you have a haughty disdain for your true immediate heritage. I have never seen anyone claim to be a pygmy, from the luba lunda, bantu or even the asante on here. I have seen comments towards africans that would rival the vitriol on stormfront on here

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well my dad is from Ghana. I get love from African people everytime I visit Ghana. My girlfriend is from Ghana also and she gets love from her homeland. I never experienced hatred from any parts of Africa that I have visited.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
'Like we love them?'

This funny because ask any african the type of love they have received and you will hear different.

You guys love the old romanticised old africa like kemet and sudan but you have a haughty disdain for your true immediate heritage. I have never seen anyone claim to be a pygmy, from the luba lunda, bantu or even the asante on here. I have seen comments towards africans that would rival the vitriol on stormfront on here

Damn. Good point.

As for Africans vs black Americans, what's funny is white Americans don't seem to stress about Europeans liking them. Europeans don't seem to be stressing over Americans. Over in Asia, Chinese and Japanese don't get a long and it's no big deal. Why are black people the only people on the planet supposed to be one big family and agree on everything? No other group has that expectation or pressure.

That's that 'all black people are the same' racism. :smh:

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Once and for all Black folks need to take this attitude: there 7 billion people in the world, we don’t even have to care if 6 billion care about us. We can sustain ourselves with a billion people. The Chinese don’t care if the world hates them, same does the Indians. At some point, we as Black people need to feel the same.

ronerone

Potential Star
OG Investor
As usual, I don’t normally post. However, the real true problem is that we as blacks are all generalized in one specific catagory to the entire world”*******”, not niggas. One of the best Presidents we have ever had was in fact of mixed race. He was still perceived as a ******.
No matter how much money you have, degrees,accolades. Still a ****** to the world. It’s fucked up. They love our skin,culture, everything that embodies us, but they hate us. Hell some of us hate us.
The white man has taken and continues to take as much as we allow. Other races profit off us and thrive. Let a black open a business right next door selling the same thing, we won’t spend a dime in that bitch.
We kick our children out when they turn 18. How can they go to college. They have to get a job, housing, were does college fit in? Other races support there offspring, let them go to school to advance themselves.
We shit on those doing well””nerd, think you better than me”. But can’t wait till the big honey get out of jail.
Wake up my people, I’m soo proud to be black and instill it to my kids. Just wish we all could.
I’ve been broke, comfortable,broke, comfortable again.
If I can do it anyone can. Stop fuckin raw if you don’t plan on being together. Fucking these kids up.
Starting them up losing. If I didn’t have my queen, I’d be doin fucked up shit too. Been times I thought about leaving, saying this bitch crazy.
But for what and who?
Old man told me years ago” does pussymake you crazy, I said yes. He says, well think about it. They are around pussy 365/24-7, it would make you crazy too!!

ronerone

Potential Star
OG Investor
As usual, I don’t normally post. However, the real true problem is that we as blacks are all generalized in one specific catagory to the entire world”*******”, not niggas. One of the best Presidents we have ever had was in fact of mixed race. He was still perceived as a ******.
No matter how much money you have, degrees,accolades. Still a ****** to the world. It’s fucked up. They love our skin,culture, everything that embodies us, but they hate us. Hell some of us hate us.
The white man has taken and continues to take as much as we allow. Other races profit off us and thrive. Let a black open a business right next door selling the same thing, we won’t spend a dime in that bitch.
We kick our children out when they turn 18. How can they go to college. They have to get a job, housing, were does college fit in? Other races support there offspring, let them go to school to advance themselves.
We shit on those doing well””nerd, think you better than me”. But can’t wait till the big honey get out of jail.
Wake up my people, I’m soo proud to be black and instill it to my kids. Just wish we all could.
If I can do it anyone can. Stop fuckin raw if you don’t plan on being together. Fucking these kids up.
Starting them up losing. If I didn’t have my queen, I’d be doin fucked up shit too. Been times I thought about leaving, saying this bitch crazy.
But for what and who?
Old man told me years ago” does pussymake you crazy, I said yes. He says, well think about it. They are around pussy 365/24-7, it would make you crazy too!!
I literally could not give less fucks about who don't like me. Ain't nobody finna do shit so hey.
I literally could not give less fucks about who don't like me. Ain't nobody finna do shit so hey.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, I wish this self hate would go away. Frankly, the article was one of redemption. The women who wrote it didn't like her past. Her father had to admit that his ancestor was a piece of shit later in the article. Look, we are all looking at each other from the white man's perspective so, you are gonna have some issues. It's apart of it, but we got to stop pushing this bullshit narrative. From my 47+ years of life and looking at the connection between African-Americans and continental Africans, we started the bullshit modern day conflict. When they got here African-Americans called them African booty scratchers, you too black, etc. Did not try to connect to them culturally. All this shit comes from being taught to hate ourselves. Anything that is innately black is dirty, unclean, not good. This bullshit guilt trip was purport around the world but we here in America. We got that shit bad. So, when we understand our part in this current shit, then perhaps things will get better. Further, you got to educate Africans to our struggle. They truly have no ideal what we go through. Frankly, most of us have no idea what they go through to get here. So, we both need to open up and sit down and show each other the way.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
are you asian?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Sigh black people have got to learn we don't have extra continental backup. "Black" is exclusive to N.A. "Africans" descended from slaves. Africans hate each other why would they be in love with us. They don't need to and we don't need them. Love yourself black man.
a) This shit again? "Black" is exclusive to "N.A"... Why do I suspect that
you put initials to mitigate objection to the bullshit you were
propounding. Who ceded blackness to you? I am a 100% black
African. How dare you tell me that only you can be called
black?

b) "Africans hate each other"... You know this, and we told
this to you, or you know our history and reality better than
we know it? You make a bullshit sweeping statement as if it
has relevance to reality. This is not true

c) "They don't need to and we don't need them. Love yourself black man"

I am more black than any black person in this world because I 100%
African on either side. I will let other people speak for themselves.

As for the love you claim to "lament", are you sure you want love
or subservience? For most of you, blackness is being like you. But
that is not true. There are 800 million Africans and 40 million
black Americans. Everywhere, as in this case, the majority define
the reality. So just because a black person may not want to talk
about Lebron James all the time, listen to rap, and ogle at white
women, does not diminish his blackness. Those who say they
seek unity should first attain understanding. The day you exhibit
the interest in the reality of other people, that you demand
them to have in yours, is the day enlightenment will really
begin

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love yourself black man
This what it basically comes down to is us as black people,men,women and children need to love ourselves.
And we don't need no africans,no african country to validate who we are what we are......

A lot of them come here kisses whitey's ass,turn bitter and secretly talk bad about them but buck dance at the sametime;They teach their kids to do it,some of them pray they marry whites and some more negative bullshit but at the sametime we have blacks who do the same so....we fucked

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I get the sentiment and agree to a point but I wouldn't lump all of those things together....one is an inter Black family conflict and the others are not

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those who say they
begin

"Africans hate each other"... You know this, and we told
we know it? You a bullshit sweeping statement as if it has
relevance to reality. This is not true

"They don't need to and we don't need them. Love yourself black man"

or subservience? For most of you, blackness is being like you

AND SOME OF U WANNA CLAIM NZINGA IS WHITE? MAAAAN I DONT SEE IT , MAYBE IM MISSING SOME WHITE RADAR

LASTLY....
.....IF U DONT UNDERSTAND HOW WHITE SUPREMACY WORKS..... U KNOW THE REST

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This what it basically comes down to is us as black people,men,women and children need to love ourselves.
And we don't need no africans,no african country to validate who we are what we are......

A lot of them come here kisses whitey's ass,turn bitter and secretly talk bad about them but buck dance at the sametime;They teach their kids to do it,some of them pray they marry whites and some more negative bullshit but at the sametime we have blacks who do the same so....we fucked
I WOULD LIKE TO C/S UR STATEMENTS BUT THERES A LOT OF MISEDUCATION MIXED WITH WHITE SUPREMACIST INDUCED FEAR OF OTHER BLACK FOLKS..BUT HEY .. WE ARE TALKING ..LETS KEEP TALKING...YES THERE IS A PROBLEM BUT I DONT THINK IT IS WHAT ALOT OF FOLKS THINK IT IS TO A LARGE EXTENT!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I WOULD LIKE TO C/S UR STATEMENTS BUT THERES A LOT OF MISEDUCATION MIXED WITH WHITE SUPREMACIST INDUCED FEAR OF OTHER BLACK FOLKS..BUT HEY .. WE ARE TALKING ..LETS KEEP TALKING...YES THERE IS A PROBLEM BUT I DONT THINK IT IS WHAT ALOT OF FOLKS THINK IT IS TO A LARGE EXTENT!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BUT ALL IN ALL, IM ENJOYING THE CONVERSATION SHES STARTING, IM NOT HAPPY ITS IN A PUBLIC FORUM BUT IF IT HELPS US THRIVE AND BEGIN TO REALLY CORRECT SHIT THAT WILL LEAD TO FREEING OUR PEOPLE AS A WHOLE THEN IM ONBOARD,SO IM STILL TEAM PAN-AFRICAN, BUT ILL RETRACT MY STATEMENTS ABOUT HER, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FAMILY, SHE HA S ARIGHT TO BE ANGRY AND TO YELL AND BITCH AND MOAN AND INSULT FOLKS, IM ACTUALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH ALOT OF THE SENTIMENT SHES STATING, I JUST DIDNT LIKE THE DELIVERY...BUT I HAVE TO REMOVE MY EMOTIONS FROM IT AND LET IT LIVE, IF IT MEANS IT'LL GET US TALKING AMONGST OURSELVES..

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But for what and who?
thnks for coming out the woodwork.. word homie!!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I listened to the 1st minute of the ranting of that woman. There
are fools on both sides of this issue, but they are a small minority.

The majority of black people in the world understand that we
are in the same boat. Whoever wrote the crap she read should
be ashamed because the conditions under which black Americans
live far exceed those under which Africans live. Black Americans
go to jail because they are black, and if black Africans came to
America, they would go jail too. In fact, South Africa, then
with a smaller population of black people than there were black
Americans incarcerated more black people than American with
a population 5 times as big incarcerated all races combined.

The incarceration of black Americans owes to the fact that they
live in a racist country controlled by white men who hate them.

If some delusional African thinks that things would be different
if cacs controlled Africa, it is because cacs have done a very
good job of brainwashing Africans and erasing their crimes.

In Rhodesia, South Africa, cacs incarcerated black people by
the droves for not paying a poll tax (ie a monthly tax on any
African adult for simply being alive); they incerated Africans
for going into parts of the city for which the passports they
had to carry were not endorsed; they were incarcerated for
walking on the white side of the road, or for being on a white
beach, or for exceeding the number stipulated in a house
hold. My mother told me of white men who killed black men
for no apparent reason and were never charged with a crime

My best friend's grandfather was shot in the middle of the
forehead by an English man because when the English went
into his village to conscript Africans to fight Hitler and the
Japanese, my friend's grand father got up and asked why
Africans should fight Germans and Japanese they did not know
and did not have a quarrel with. The white man drew a gun
and shot the man in the middle of his forehead. When my friend
was born, he had mole in the spot where his grandfather had
been shot, and so they named him after that man.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
a) This shit again? "Black" is exclusive to "N.A"... Why do I suspect that
you put initials to mitigate objection to the bullshit you were
propounding. Who ceded blackness to you? I am a 100% black
African. How dare you tell me that only you can be called
black?

b) "Africans hate each other"... You know this, and we told
we know it? You make a bullshit sweeping statement as if it
has relevance to reality. This is not true

c) "They don't need to and we don't need them. Love yourself black man"

or subservience? For most of you, blackness is being like you. But
that is not true. There are 800 million Africans and 40 million
black Americans. Everywhere, as in this case, the majority define
the reality. So just because a black person may not want to talk
about Lebron James all the time, listen to rap, and ogle at white
women, does not diminish his blackness. Those who say they
begin
Nope.