Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN
By Jeremy Herb, Lauren Fox and Ryan Nobles, CNN
Updated 2230 GMT (0630 HKT) April 1, 2021

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html

(CNN) - Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

There's no indication these pictures are connected to the DOJ investigation.
Gaetz, 38, who was elected to Congress in 2016, has been at the center of a number of controversies in his four-plus years in Congress. But he's now embroiled in easily his biggest scandal yet, after the Justice Department began investigating him in the final months of the Trump administration under then-Attorney General William Barr as part of a larger investigation into another Florida politician. Federal investigators are examining whether Gaetz engaged in a relationship with a woman that began when she was 17 years old and whether his involvement with other young women broke federal sex trafficking and prostitution laws, two people briefed on the matter said.

Gaetz has denied the allegations, saying "no part of the allegations against me are true," and he claimed Tuesday that he was the victim of an extortion plot, which the FBI is separately investigating.

"Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI's direction to catch these criminals," Gaetz said in a statement.
Gaetz and a spokesperson for Gaetz did not respond to requests for comment on the images and videos he allegedly showed to lawmakers.
After the DOJ investigation into Gaetz surfaced this week, there were a handful of Republicans in Congress who defended him, speaking out on his behalf, including both Rep. Jim Jordan, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia. But many House Republicans stayed quiet.

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday there were "serious implications" involving the DOJ allegations, adding that he would remove Gaetz from the Judiciary Committee if they were proven true.
"I haven't heard anything from the DOJ or others, but I will deal with it if anything comes to be true" McCarthy said in response to a question from CNN at a town hall event in Iowa.
He is getting deeper and deeper in trouble

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"One of the sites the men met women through was called Seeking Arrangement, which describes itself as a place where wealthy people find attractive companions and pamper them 'with fine dinners, exotic trips and allowances.' The site's founder has said it has 20 million members worldwide. The F.B.I. mentioned the website in a conversation with at least one potential witness, according to a person familiar with the conversation," the newspaper reported.

That god I never messed with that site heavy... I stayed far away from SA.

Dude's literally paid from Apple Pay like bro:hithead:

Dude broke every trick rule in the book.

What's real is that since hookers don't stroll like that, dudes going online just to end up getting tracked...

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He prolly trying to delete the photos and vids in his icloud account.
The FBI gonna subpoena Apple to recover the deleted files....lol
That may actually work in his favor. Remember that big controversy about 4 five years ago when the FBI begged/pleaded/threatened Apple to help give them access to this suspected "terrorist" phone? Apple said sorry can't help you. Supposedly, Apple never helped them, but the FBI found an israeli company to hack it for them

Of course, Apple could have done it on the low as to not alert the public they lied about not being able to access people's phones if they really wanted to.

camdion1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

First black coons beef'n and now this. :lol:
midnight%252520mitch%252520mcconnell%252520impeachment%252520rules%252520nickname%252520teen%252520vogue.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just remembered something interesting....Gaetz, asshole that he is, defended a dem congresswoman named Katie Hill about 2 years ago when it came out that she and her husband were fucking around with a female staffer and a male staffer. Also, he stuck up for AOC when some repub reps called her a bitch. So he caped for two young female fellow congress representatives from the other side of the aisle ....I wonder if he was maybe fucking either or both or more likely, hoping to :lol:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and that lying m-f tried his best to get tucker involved...he like nawww i dont know who you talking about... :lol:
Tucker caught that quick n made sure he came back to clarify but its too late cos Tucker might be called in too during investigations about the company Gaetz kept

Reactions: fu2

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN
By Jeremy Herb, Lauren Fox and Ryan Nobles, CNN

Updated 10:19 PM ET, Thu April 1, 2021

Dr. Fauci on Birx: You need to cut her some slack

What we know about the deadly mass shooting in Orange, California

Trump plans to campaign against Sen. Murkowski in 2022

Witness gets emotional watching Floyd arrest footage

New bodycam footage from trial of officer's reaction after interaction with George Floyd

Infrastructure is President Biden's next focus. Here's what that means

Take an exclusive look inside a busy Covid-19 vaccine facility

Hear from NYT journalist on their reporting on Rep. Gaetz
Gaetz showed nude photos of women to lawmakers, sources say
Rep. Gaetz says $25 million extortion plot behind investigation
Pfizer says vaccine protection could last at least 6 months
Biden assigns five secretaries to new 'Jobs Cabinet'
Sec. Buttigieg: Infrastructure has always been a job creator for America

Former police supervisor testifies about Chauvin's use of force

Documents provide insight into Trump Organization amid criminal probe

Over 250 bills in at least 43 states aim to restrict voting access

Dr. Fauci on Birx: You need to cut her some slack

What we know about the deadly mass shooting in Orange, California

Trump plans to campaign against Sen. Murkowski in 2022

Witness gets emotional watching Floyd arrest footage

New bodycam footage from trial of officer's reaction after interaction with George Floyd

Infrastructure is President Biden's next focus. Here's what that means

Take an exclusive look inside a busy Covid-19 vaccine facility

Hear from NYT journalist on their reporting on Rep. Gaetz
Gaetz showed nude photos of women to lawmakers, sources say
Rep. Gaetz says $25 million extortion plot behind investigation
Pfizer says vaccine protection could last at least 6 months
Biden assigns five secretaries to new 'Jobs Cabinet'
Sec. Buttigieg: Infrastructure has always been a job creator for America

Former police supervisor testifies about Chauvin's use of force

Documents provide insight into Trump Organization amid criminal probe

Over 250 bills in at least 43 states aim to restrict voting access

(CNN)Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.
Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

Feds' investigation of Matt Gaetz includes whether campaign funds were used to pay for travel and expenses

There's no indication these pictures are connected to the DOJ investigation.

Gaetz, 38, who was elected to Congress in 2016, has been at the center of a number of controversies in his four-plus years in Congress. But he's now embroiled in easily his biggest scandal yet, after the Justice Department began investigating him in the final months of the Trump administration under then-Attorney General William Barr as part of a larger investigation into another Florida politician. Federal investigators are examining whether Gaetz engaged in a relationship with a woman that began when she was 17 years old and whether his involvement with other young women broke federal sex trafficking and prostitution laws, two people briefed on the matter said.
Gaetz has denied the allegations, saying "no part of the allegations against me are true," and he claimed Tuesday that he was the victim of an extortion plot, which the FBI is separately investigating.
close dialog
CNN's Chris Cillizza cuts through the political spin and tells you what you need to know.
Sign Me Up
No Thanks
By subscribing, you agree to our
privacy policy.
"Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI's direction to catch these criminals," Gaetz said in a statement.
Gaetz and a spokesperson for Gaetz did not respond to requests for comment on the images and videos he allegedly showed to lawmakers.
After the DOJ investigation into Gaetz surfaced this week, there were a handful of Republicans in Congress who defended him, speaking out on his behalf, including both Rep. Jim Jordan, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia. But many House Republicans stayed quiet.

The one *big* problem with Matt Gaetz's explanation

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday there were "serious implications" involving the DOJ allegations, adding that he would remove Gaetz from the Judiciary Committee if they were proven true.
"I haven't heard anything from the DOJ or others, but I will deal with it if anything comes to be true" McCarthy said in response to a question from CNN at a town hall event in Iowa.
Gaetz made a name for himself on conservative television soon upon his arrival to Congress in 2017, where he's often been a thorn in the side of House Republican leadership while aligning himself closely with the Freedom Caucus and Trump during his presidency. Gaetz has been a constant presence on both Newsmax and Fox News -- much more than any typical rank-and-file House member -- and he turned to Fox soon after the allegations surfaced Tuesday.
At one point during Gaetz's first term, staff for then-House Speaker Paul Ryan held a short meeting with Gaetz in the Capitol, where they had a discussion with Gaetz about acting professionally while in Congress, according to two sources with knowledge of the meeting. One source said the conversation wasn't tied to a specific incident. Ryan didn't directly have a conversation with Gaetz.
Gaetz's spokesperson denied that he was ever reprimanded by Ryan or his staff. "That did not happen, no meeting with the speaker or his staff," the spokesperson said.
Hours before the news broke Tuesday of the investigation involving Gaetz, Axios reported he was considering leaving Congress for a job at the conservative television station Newsmax.
On Capitol Hill, Gaetz has a number of headline-grabbing incidents to his credit, both at the Capitol and on Twitter.

Gaetz seen with a gas mask in early 2020.
Gaetz was one of the most vocal backers of Trump's lie after the 2020 election that the election was stolen from him. After 10 Republicans voted to impeach Trump in January, Gaetz personally took up the task of trying to oust the House's GOP conference chair Liz Cheney, the highest-ranking Republican to support impeachment, traveling to Wyoming to hold a rally against Cheney in her home state.
In March 2020, when the scale of the Covid-19 pandemic was not yet clear, Gaetz wore a gas mask on the floor of the House during the first vote on an emergency funding bill for the coronavirus response.
Gaetz was admonished last year by the House Ethics Committee for a tweet threatening Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen ahead of his 2019 testimony before the House Oversight Committee. The committee found the tweet "did not violate witness tampering and obstruction of Congress laws" but did not "reflect creditably" upon the House. The Florida bar also investigated the case and cleared Gaetz. He apologized for the tweet.
Later that year, Gaetz led a band of House Republicans who barged into a closed-door House impeachment inquiry interview, occupying the House Intelligence Committee spaces for several hours in a publicity stunt to protest the investigation that would lead to Trump's first impeachment.
Gaetz has also found himself in hot water over his spending practices. Politico reported last year that Gaetz improperly sent $28,000 to pay an LLC affiliated with a speech-writing consultant. Gaetz's office returned the funds to the House and said it was a "glorified clerical error."

Tucker Carlson livid after Rep. Matt Gaetz tries to rope him into controversy, source says

One of Gaetz's official actions as a member of Congress is also gaining fresh scrutiny in the wake of the DOJ investigation. In 2017, Gaetz was the one member of Congress to vote against a bill designed to create a coordinator in the Department of Transportation responsible for helping states develop policies to prevent human trafficking.
At the time, Gaetz did a Facebook Live broadcast defending his vote. He said he voted no because he felt the existing Transportation Department staffing should've been able to handle the task, and he was sent to Washington to stop the expansion of the federal government.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and that lying m-f tried his best to get tucker involved...he like nawww i dont know who you talking about... :lol:

I saw that and I started laughing at Tucker's "Man, I don't even know dude like that" response. All these mother fuckers are dirty. This is what happens you create this fake persona to get money, but still do funky shit behind the scenes. Eventually the truth comes out.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GUEST COLUMN: I’m So Sorry This Is Happening to You, Matt

Liz Cheney - APRIL 1, 2021 1:30 PM

Dear Matt,
I hope this column finds you well and rested. I'm sorry we weren't able to connect during your trip to Wyoming in January, and I was sad to learn that your campaign to remove me from House Republican leadership was overwhelmingly defeated.

The truth is I'm ashamed at having waited so long to reach out. I've been a bad colleague and a bad friend. In light of recent developments, I wanted to extend my heartfelt condolences and offer you a shoulder to cry on, given your well-established reputation for having the emotional fortitude of a teenaged girl.
(Forgive me, that was a poor choice of words under the circumstances.)

In all seriousness, I am so sorry this is happening to you, Matt. I was devastated to learn you are the subject of a federal sex trafficking investigation involving "at least one" underage girl. That doesn't sound like you. I heard you were interested in college girls, and most of us in the GOP conference had always assumed you swung the other way.

At least now you know why former attorney general Bill Barr was avoiding you in the final months of Donald Trump's presidency. It wasn't because of your weird face, or the creepy "Florida Man" vibe. At least those weren't the only reasons. I hope this realization helps you find solace in this difficult time.
I'm sure you must be disappointed that only two of our House Republican colleagues have bothered to defend you against these troubling allegations. Don't be discouraged, Matt. As you are well aware, given your preferences regarding age, sometimes less is more. With friends like Jim Jordan and Marjorie Taylor Greene in your corner, what could go wrong?

Above all, don't be ashamed to cry. I would simply suggest you remove all the makeup before letting it out, if you don't want to make a mess. As a Cheney, I have no personal experience with being a wuss, but I know how much you admire Trump's seasoned flair for the liberal application of facial bronzer.
Your career in Congress might be over, but there's no need to despair. So what if Fox News went out of its way to declare it has "no interest" in hiring you? You'll have plenty of other opportunities. For example, you have the physical and moral attributes of someone who could make a killing selling reverse mortgages to dementia patients.

Once again, I am so sorry this is happening to you, Matt. I'm here for you. My father is watching over you. He knows what it's like to be despised by the liberal media. Even though your life will never be important enough to be the subject of an award-winning film, you are going to do just fine. You might even get rich. But please, for the love of God, don't spend it all on condoms.

Warmest regards,
Representative Liz Cheney (R., Wyo.)

:frozen:

If the Free Beacon is taking satirical shots at you...:smh::smh::smh::lol::lol: