Masterbate while your woman is in the house?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I assumed that'd be a regular thing for men and women who've lived together. His analogy fit my reason. Also, I'm not a fan of fucking on their period.

I could see it looking a way though. If the woman or man thinks it's happening because they aren't pleasing their partner, I could understand being offended.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yup! The best approach is to have security cams on the 1st floor near the stairs. There's no way she can get upstairs to the room before you've "put everything away".

:lol:

Wild to ask but....

the vibrating or beeps don't through you off? Then the false alarms from your your other notifications. That's alot of stress just to get one off. I'd rather lock myself in the bathroom for all that.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I remember an episode of 'Everybody Loves Raymond' where Ray was getting more pussy than usual from his wife Debra bcuz she had a hot male,aerobics instructor. Ray was irked when he found out why he was getting more pussy. I think she also said that the workouts were making her feel more confident. The point is,who cares WHY he was getting more pussy.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I don't know if I wanted to laugh, say wow, or just say yeah we know yall do.

However I'm laughing. LOL

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
As old as I am, there are times when I still don't grasp monogamy and commitment.
preach.gif

I truly feel that it’s all parts of a construct of a “civilized” society

Nvr understood the concept of marriage bc I nvr really saw happily married people growing up.

I saw people w no kids who were just fu99in who was happy as fuque.

Married people to me nvr showed the same affection as people that just met.

FYI I’m fifty…nvr been married and only time that I ever….*ahem* serviced myself w a female in my house…..

Back in the day when I had a chic over and didn’t want to…….end the party too quickly….right to the bathroom first…

Footnote: now that I’m fifty……well, you know the rest….

:lol: :lol::lol:

Carry on…….

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I be damned if I beat my meat while my girl is home... either she gone give it up or she gone beat it for me.

That's where I'm at with it and to dig deeper...

If I gotta beat my shit, what do I need her for sexually :confused:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
First off is that even a woman that's interviewing dude :oops: , how the interviewer gonna say it's disrespectful and I don't understand dudes answer because no way am I gonna beat off because I don't feel like having full on sex, only time you do that is if the woman isn't in the mood. I've seen dudes say they keep trying til the woman gives in and I had a woman tell me her boyfriend pins her down until she gives in but I could never get with any of those methods...smh

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
That's most of the time for me, but then I am on my third wife...so there's that.
This is why I didn't automatically assume that Corey Booker and Tim Scott are gay. I thought it was possible that they are those types of dudes who physically like women,but don't want emotional attachments.

Last edited:

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off is that even a woman that's interviewing dude :oops: , how the interviewer gonna say it's disrespectful and I don't understand dudes answer because no way am I gonna beat off because I don't feel like having full on sex, only time you do that is if the woman isn't in the mood. I've seen dudes say they keep trying til the woman til she gives in and I had a woman tell me her boyfriend pins her down until she gives in but I could never get with any of those methods...smh
right

like i said above im not begging or pinning her down until she gives in