Marvel May Cast A Person Of Color For The MCU’s Professor X And Magneto

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
nah

Chiwetel%20Ejiofor.jpg

978f61c953a869f1b2f3469c8f8e47d5.jpg
MV5BMTY1NDY1NzQyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTAwMTU3._V1_.jpg
Chiwitel is Baron Mordo. Jeffery is the voice of the Watcher, but he would make a good Professor X.

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might as well Bring back homie that played The Blob too, and Gambit. I wouldn't mind either
nah, it really isn’t a good idea. especially since they need to cast Wolverine correctly, and not make him some 6’4 skinny mofo...

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
that's my concern.... they are seeing the success of black panther and will destroy the MCU colorizing "everything" i mean i'm all for undoing whitewashing teams that dominated stuff during the 60's and 70's. i originally had my doubts about black people such as idris eldra in asgard, a norse mythology based world but it did work.

instead of at this point colorizing established characters, just promote the characters that are already there.

i mean the mutant lineup is full of available mutants to put on the screen

bishop
sunspot
bedlam brothers
gentle
gateway
manifold
M
Shard
fatale
threnody
prodigy
astrid
emplate/m-plate
frenzy
tempo
bling
impala

Co-Sign 1000%!!! There is no need to colorize everyone/everything. There are plenty of characters who they can introduce to universe that are of color.

Also, where does it stop??? Lou Diamond Phillips as Jean (Gene) Grey? Laverne Cox as Magneto?

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why can't we make new characters, Something of our own? Blade, Black Panther I'm with it. But this shit, naw.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Keep them white and use existing underused black heroes and villains. We still haven't seen: Moses Magnum, Blue Marvel, Achebe,Night Thrasher, Dr. Voodoo,Silhouette(female, half-black half asian, disabled former member of the New Warriors),grown-up Monica Rambeau as Spectrum, the blaack Nighthawk,Nick Fury's brother, Jake Fury(since the MCU Nick is black ..). A villain like the High Evolutionary could be a black dude, because his being white wasn't super relevant to his character. He could be a supersmart, wealthy ,batshit crazy muhufucka.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
God I hate that shit

What's funny about those people is they'll be the main ones calling other people "triggered" and "snowflakes" with their overly-sensitive asses. I'm not for or against race-switching but there are other characters they can utilize without changing the ethnicity of popular characters.
Dammit don't start that. :lol:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit I say bring him back with the same actor (if possible). I'd have him be like, "Man, there's something about this universe. It's like...waking up from a bad dream....."

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
They need to bring back RDJ in ten years and have him play Kang aka Tony Stark from the timeline where Loki escaped. He reviews the security tapes from trump tower and sees alternate Cap, Antman and Iron Man and gets corrupted when his timeline gets fucked.

He steals the pym particles and goes fucking crazy in the quantum universe.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to bring back RDJ in ten years and have him play Kang aka Tony Stark from the timeline where Loki escaped. He reviews the security tapes from trump tower and sees alternate Cap, Antman and Iron Man and gets corrupted when his timeline gets fucked.

Na

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
U know what's funny. I know a good amount of marvel stuff and I saw that list, read the first 2 names and just figured I'd know the rest...LOL

After looking again, I dont know any of those people past the first two.

I think Manifold was supposed to be on Agents of Shield

manifold was an avenger for a period of time. teleporter. son of gateway

3d64932b756b48e72fdc27d1f5e7742d.jpg

his father gateway was the teleporter for the x-men team while they were based in australia in the 90's

2284037-gatewaycol.jpg

Adam Knows

Platinum Member

kang is already his own character. He would be the one perfect focal point of bringing in the fantastic four, avengers and x-men into the MCU together if done right with all his various identities through time, especially after the time traveling that was done in the end game movie

as rama tut
latest

as iron lad, kang, immortus
kang-immortus-rama-tut-iron-lad-1169557.jpeg

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
That's right! I read somewhere recently that they "turned" Iceman gay. I'm like WTF? After all of that with him and the Japanese chick, Opal? Really?

yeah that was really fucked up.

right after the death of xavier, beast pulled their teenage counterparts out of time into the present day and that group operated as a team in modern times. "supposedly" as a teen iceman had the urge to be gay but didn't act on it due to the behavior towards it in the 60's. now being in modern day, the teenage version of him sees it's okay to be gay so becomes gay. they return back in time and the modern day iceman is now full blown homo.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You know how many black people jump for joy when they hear the words ‘people of color’ from whites and putting them in something important.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Be careful what you approve of. It can backfire on you.
I'm not a fan of the colorization and genderfication of classic characters.
It makes us look like we are weak and need to be coddled.
I'll take a Blue Marvel movie over a black Prof. X any day. Sorry, but the characters I grew up reading don't need to be changed. I'd rather see new characters with new challenges so that you can grow to like and respect them rather than characters people constantly resent because they were "colorized". They aren't all going to be received like Miles Morales.

This is 100% true. I wasn't a fan of a black Nick Fury because I read comics growing up. I liked Terrance Howard as James Rhodes as opposed to Don Cheadle. I also believe he could have carried a War Machine spinoff to draw a black audience back into the movies.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah that was really fucked up.

right after the death of xavier, beast pulled their teenage counterparts out of time into the present day and that group operated as a team in modern times. "supposedly" as a teen iceman had the urge to be gay but didn't act on it due to the behavior towards it in the 60's. now being in modern day, the teenage version of him sees it's okay to be gay so becomes gay. they return back in time and the modern day iceman is now full blown homo.
That's fucked up. Creative, but fucked up.
Why not just make a bad ass gay character?
The teen white boys following Iceman who wanted to make a move on that Asian chick in school are super confused now! :D