Marvel Is Likely Pushing Inhumans Back

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
When Marvel unveiled their Phase Three movie lineup in 2014, Inhumans was originally slated to conclude that batch of movies on November 2, 2018. Since then, the movie has been pushed back to July the following year, and barely any news has been released regarding its development. Now thanks to two additions in Phase Three and Disney announcing Indiana Jones 5 last month, it looks like Inhumans is going to be delayed even longer.

_1460403028.jpg

When asked for clarification about Inhumans’ progress and the debunked rumors of its cancellation, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige explained to Collider that the movie will likely be pushed down the schedule. In his words:Since we made our initial phase three announcement, we added Spider-Man, which was a big joyous coup for us. We added Ant-Man and the Wasp, which was a big fun continuation of that story for us. Walt Disney Company has announced an Indiana Jones film for right around that same time. So I think it will shuffle off the current date that it’s on right now. How far down it shuffles, I’m not sure yet.
In the months following original Phase Three announcement, the Spider-Man solo movie and Ant-Man and the Wasp were added to the slate, bringing the number of Marvel movies between 2016 and 2019 to 11. The former came after Marvel and Sony announced their partnership on the Web-Slinger February of last year, and it’s hitting theaters on July 7, 2017. The latter was announced last October following

Ant-Man
’s success, and it will arrive on July 6, 2018. As for Indiana Jones 5, that’s coming out on July 19, 2019, and Disney undoubtedly doesn’t want a movie from one of its other divisions interfering with the whip-cracking archaeologist’s big return merely a week before.

While the Inhumans' big screen debut will likely have to wait, TV viewers know that the Terrigen-powered haven’t been forgotten about in the MCU. The Inhumans were introduced in the middle of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2, and they’ve since become one of the show’s main focuses. However, while the majority of Inhumans on the ABC series have been ones who are living among humankind, the Inhumansmovie is expected to feature the Royal Family, the main representatives from the hidden city of Attilan, and Vin Diesel (who is already voicing Groot in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies) has his eye on playing its king, Black Bolt. If this delay is officially implemented, then Inhumans will likely shift to being one of the main releases in Phase Four.

Right now, Inhumans is officially set to hit theaters on July 12, 2019, but following Kevin Feige’s comments, we probably shouldn’t expect to see it until late 2019 or beyond.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marvel-Likely-Pushing-Inhumans-Back-Here-Why-123977.html

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
can anybody give a briefing on who in the fuck are these guys??? heard the name for yrs but idk shit about them

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gonna wheel out Harrison Ford's corpse one more time huh
indiana jones and the old folks home of doom

indiana: get away from me orderlies i'm not taking my vitamins

indiana: you can't force me to watch a mash marathon

indiana: i can use the tie on my robe and use it as rope and swing out this place

indiana: i once had a map to get me out this fucking place but my goddamn alzheimer's got the best of me and now i can't remember shit

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
indiana jones and the old folks home of doom

indiana: get away from me orderlies i'm not taking my vitamins

indiana: you can't force me to watch a mash marathon

indiana: i can use the tie on my robe and use it as rope and swing out this place

indiana: i once had a map to get me out this fucking place but my goddamn alzheimer's got the best of me and now i can't remember shit

Hopefully,he dies in this movie and Blade Runner sequel

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
can anybody give a briefing on who in the fuck are these guys??? heard the name for yrs but idk shit about them

Mothafuckas live on the moon. Dude in the pic center is their King Black Bolt. Nigga can't ever make a sound cuz his voice would destroy everything around him.lol. Nigga can't even snore in his sleep. Mufucka whisper and shatter mountains. Crazy shit. Best introduction would be to read the story that pic is from. Jae Lee did the art. Explains all about them. It's like they look like regular people until teens and then they go into the Terragen Mist and get transformed into whatever beast or mutant the Mist decides that will be most useful to the society as a whole or some shit like that.

Black Bolt kinda like THor in that he's got a batshit crazy brother that feels he should rule the kingdom so they got his ass locked up in that story. I remember the story being really good.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mothafuckas live on the moon. Dude in the pic center is their King Black Bolt. Nigga can't ever make a sound cuz his voice would destroy everything around him.lol. Nigga can't even snore in his sleep. Mufucka whisper and shatter mountains. Crazy shit. Best introduction would be to read the story that pic is from. Jae Lee did the art. Explains all about them. It's like they look like regular people until teens and then they go into the Terragen Mist and get transformed into whatever beast or mutant the Mist decides that will be most useful to the society as a whole or some shit like that.

Black Bolt kinda like THor in that he's got a batshit crazy brother that feels he should rule the kingdom so they got his ass locked up in that story. I remember the story being really good.
so the captain america looking nig got the voice of god like in dogma

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thank U for this

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so the captain america looking nig got the voice of god like in dogma

Did'nt see Dogma but this mufucka is the most powerful of the Inhumans. THat's one reason he's king. His power won't allow him to speak. He would destroy everything if he did so he has to have the MOST restraint and composure to keep from killing everything around him. But when he needs it...damn

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Did'nt see Dogma but this mufucka is the most powerful of the Inhumans. THat's one reason he's king. His power won't allow him to speak. He would destroy everything if he did so he has to have the MOST restraint and composure to keep from killing everything around him. But when he needs it...damn
oh ok.. yeah in dogma they said u can't hear god talk cause it's so powerful it would kill you

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember that five head nigga standing next to him has a crazy power as well. Don't remember his name but dude can sense the pressure point of ANY object or thing, person, etc and then apply the slightest touch to destroy it. He is also an advisor to Black Bolt. Everyone in that pic above is in the royal court including his wife. The mufucka next to big head has a horse lower body or some shit. They weird looking but damn that graphic novel was the shit!

Lot's of undertones about race and what not.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wasn't hip to the inhumans.....but now imma about to look into it. thanks for all the info

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wasn't hip to the inhumans.....but now imma about to look into it. thanks for all the info

Man I would strongly suggest downloadin that graphic novel. It's called THE INHUMANS. Art by Jae Lee. Can't recall the writer's name right now but that shit was brilliant. THat movie will probably hit just like Guardians did. I'm gonna see can I find the book now. If I remember correctly Black Bolt killed his parents by mistake discovering his powers or just when he came out of the Terragen Mist chamber.

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why not make it a Netflix series :dunno:

Or just mix what they were going to do in the movie into the Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. show since they already have a story line including them for the past couple seasons. If they have a good story in mind for the movie they might as well just use it to strengthen that show.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Since Fox owns the X-Men, Disney and Marvel can't use the term mutants which in the comics is the go t0 reason for most superpowers in the Marvel Universe. So they are going with Inhumans and Terrigian Mist instead.

Because the Terrigian Mist unlocks the untapped potential in anyone with the Inhuman gene - the possibilities are endless for creating more characters -

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

inhumans are a race of genetically altered humans by the kree empire during early human periods. they gain their abilities from a crystal that creates a gas (terrigen crystals/terrigen mist) that for most changes their physical appearance when creating their powers

they were usually always centered around the royal family consisting of black bolt, medusa, crystal, karnak, lockjaw, etc.... mostly seen in the fantastic four comics and avengers comics...

in the current marvel universe they are taking the place of mutants since the release of the terrigen mist throughout the planet by black bolt, revealing many humans were inhumans to begin with. the same mist has been proven deadly to mutants, most noted the death of cyclops of the x-men.