Marvel’s Inhumans’: ‘Hell On Wheels’ Anson Mount To Star As Black Bolt In ABC Series

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
NEW INHUMANS SYNOPSIS TEASES MILITARY COUP, ROYAL FAMILY IN HAWAII

In Marvel’s “Inhumans,” the Royal Family will be on the run. ABC has released a new synopsis for the upcoming series, and it promises a change in the status quo for King Black Bolt, Queen Medusa and their relatives.

According to the series synopsis,

After the Royal Family of Inhumans is splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where their surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them may prove to not only save them, but Earth itself.

Though the synopsis doesn’t come out and name every member of the Inhuman Royal Family, it’s probably safe to assume it’s referring to Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Karnak, Triton and Gorgon. The synopsis also reveals that Hawaii will play itself in the upcoming series, rather than acting entirely as a stand-in for the Inhuman city Attilan.

This may also explain Medusa’s surprising hairstyle in set photos that surfaced online late last week. In the photos, Serinda Swan’s Medusa sports a shaved head; seeing as Medusa’s Inhuman powers stem from her ability to control her hair, this is a surprising look for the Queen and may indicate this was done to her as punishment. Additionally, a set video shows a dress-down Black Bolt on the run from very human cop cars. However, without context, it’s hard to speculate what’s happening in these photos and video.

The eight-episode series centers on the Royal Family of the Inhumans, a race of genetically advanced humans with extraordinary powers introduced in 1965 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in Marvel’s “Fantastic Four.” The first two episodes, filmed entirely with IMAX cameras, will premiere Sept. 1 in IMAX theaters, two weeks before the show’s broadcast debut Sept. 26 on ABC.

“Inhumans” stars Anson Mount as Black Bolt, Iwan Rheon as Maximus the Mad, Serinda Swan as Queen Medusa, Ken Leung as Karnak, Isabelle Cornish as Crystal, Eme Ikwuakor as Gorgon, Mike Moh as Triton and Sonya Balmores as Auran.

Co-produced by Marvel Television and ABC Studios, “Marvel’s Inhumans” is executive produced by Scott Buck (“Dexter,” “Marvel’s Iron Fist”) with Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Daredevil,” “Marvel’s Jessica Jones,” “Marvel’s Luke Cage”) and Jim Chory (“Marvel’s Daredevil,” “Marvel’s Jessica Jones,” “Marvel’s Luke Cage”). Buck also serves as showrunner. The first two episodes will be directed by Roel Reine (“The Delivery,” “Black Sails”).

http://www.cbr.com/marvels-inhumans-synopsis/

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Iron Fist showrunner is the showrunner for this.... :smh:

I been trying to warn people to lower their exceptions with this dude in charge.

After the Iron Fist fuck up Marvel has to know this dude is toxic

If he fucks this up after ruining Dexter and Iron Fist he needs to banned from the industry.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I been trying to warn people to lower their exceptions with this dude in charge.

After the Iron Fist fuck up Marvel has to know this dude is toxic

If he fucks this up after ruining Dexter and Iron Fist he needs to banned from the industry.

I was hype about the show now my expectations are low after finding out he's the showrunner

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
C-_YkKuXsAEUi2r.jpg:large

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
some shit aint made for tv...i appreciate all the stride shield has made but they only one powered cast member (and she uses her powers sparingly)

i'll check it out but not expecting much at this point

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
some shit aint made for tv...i appreciate all the stride shield has made but they only one powered cast member (and she uses her powers sparingly)

i'll check it out but not expecting much at this point

I think it would be a great show,if they got another show-runner.

The show-runner that's doing this is the same one that did Iron Fist.... :smh::smh::smh:
I bet that will be Anson's expression for the entire series since BB can't speak :lol:

My expectations are even lower after seeing the picture.

Hopefully,I'm wrong,because I was looking forward to this until I found out who the show-runner was....