Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech.....auto-tuned

Blaxican

Potential Star
Registered
Man...I have no idea how to feel about this.

On one hand, it is disrespectful to do this to such a historic speech.

On the other hand, the way they cut it up makes it sound like it could be a dope song (minus the auto-tune). But I think that has more to do with the fact that the message is so deep.

I'm just...man. I don't know.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

das da bump....They ought to remix it and pay the royalties to the King Foundation!:eek::yes::yes::yes:

Oh shit!!!..did I just make producers and hustlers scramble!

;)...don't sleep:D

Last edited:

SmuTTy_RaNKS

Star
Registered
Fuck Lil Wayne, Fuck Ron Browz, and Fuck Kanye West. Fuck any and everybody who used Auto Tune after T-Pain. Fuck Snoop Dog, Fuck all you auto-tune ass no talent having hacks who copy the bitch niggas who abuse that auto tune shit.

If you see a nigga loading Antares Auto Tune and it's not for note correction, sock that nigga right in his fucking face.

peppie_rae

Potential Star
Registered
No doubt MLK was the man. But I got to say I would buy the tune if they touch it up a bit. Like someone said the message hasn't been distorted. Someone should of thought of doing something like this 40 years ago and gave MLK artist credit.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who ever made this deserves the coon award. Where is it? Somebody post it please. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Agreed!

Congratulations
schmoyoho

d1c.jpg

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
I liked it. If this is what it takes for young kids to hear his msg. in a way they can relate to it, I'm all for it. It's a positive message in a time when there are few. The track was done well and showed a lot creativity. I ain't mad at 'em.

balls

Star
Registered
This remake Sucks worse than the remakes of The Day The Earth Stood Still and War of The Worlds. Only good thing is it's not 1 1/2 hours long.