Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy, Abc, Get Off Of Kobe’s Dick!!!

DAYNE

Star
Registered
Yeah, making general comments about your team after a loss is shitting on teammates. :hmm: Did he call out names? If someone else said the same shit, would it be a big deal to you.

Yeah, Wade and Lebron just have the threat of leaving as a free agent over their owners head :hmm:

Shaq has made comments about Wade :hmm:

and this :hmm:

Last week's frostiness between Dwyane Wade and Shaquille O'Neal did not surprise their friends, with one noting that Shaq last year e-mailed to people a Photoshopped picture of Wade's face on a woman's body.

Shaq didn't have a problem with Wade, it was Pat Riley and the coaching staff

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
x96ba.jpg

zikowm.jpg

Odds Pre-2010 Season

Nu2Queens

Potential Star
Registered
The Kobe hate is strong in this thread.

If they were sucking Lebron's dick, it'd be acceptable.

Stop being a bunch of whiney fags because Kobe don't live up to your hood standards, and can play basketball - the hood's #1 sport - better than most.

I know, down deep, the fact that Kobe grew up privileged, makes his success very bothersome to most people. People were hating Kobe long before he snitched; that is just a way for most of you to justify the hate now.

Your hate won't ever change the fact that he is one of the greatest basketball players to ever lace 'em up.

:lol::lol::lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
The froby hate is strong but ain't nothing worse than the Lebron nuthuggers who justify his bitchassness... that nigga a big fuckin cry baby

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
All announcers are useless. All they do is divert attention from the action on the court.
Wish they would ALL go away. Only cat I wouldn't mind hearing is Gus Johnson and even he better not run off at the mouth too much

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Most announcers are front runners, sweating the hot player, hey they even nut hug LeBron. However, its seems like Jeff and Mark are some other shit, they seem to be still bitter about Jordan, and are hell bent on making Kobe seem better!:smh:

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
LeBron is very likable....Kobe isn't....most people will always remember when Kobe snitched.......Kobe calls out his teammates almost to embrass them.....Lebron treats his teammates like brothers.
Son. Let me shoot a hole through your theory. Jordan is a god here and out of te three Jordan is by far the biggest dick there ever was in the NBA.

With that said, Kobe is NBA royalty now. He's an elder statesman and marquee player - the color guys always overhype players, and like another poster said they're already prepping an LA/Cleveland finals. So that's all it is.

You have to take all their comments with a grain of salt.

Diamels

Star
Registered
Re: Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy, Abc, Get Off Of Kobe’s Dick!!!

And why is Phil Jackson back with the Lakers :hmm:
Maybe it was the boatload of money they offered him after they realized that without him Kobe's team could not make the playoffs...

SKATTA

International
International Member
Taught i was the only one who taught these two guys are fuggin annoying when they call games.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
I was juuuuust thinking ..... Why don't you EVER see any LeBron Hate Threads?

haters.jpg

UNSTOPPABLE!!
:dance:

Peace,

Maybe because people don't really hate Lebron? Kobe is a douchebag. The fact that he's a great player AND a douchebag just means that he gets a ton more publicity.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
Son. Let me shoot a hole through your theory. Jordan is a god here and out of te three Jordan is by far the biggest dick there ever was in the NBA.

With that said, Kobe is NBA royalty now. He's an elder statesman and marquee player - the color guys always overhype players, and like another poster said they're already prepping an LA/Cleveland finals. So that's all it is.

You have to take all their comments with a grain of salt.

Peace,

I mostly agree with this. I think the big difference between how Jordan is perceived and how Kobe is perceived is that, although Jordan was a prick, he didn't spend the first 10 years of his career trying to create a persona. He was who he was. Also, like Cleve said, most people didn't really hear anything negative about Jordan - other than the gambling.

glueguy

Support BGOL
Registered

Stop being a bunch of whiney fags because Kobe don't live up to your hood standards, and can play basketball - the hood's #1 sport - better than most.

I know, down deep, the fact that Kobe grew up privileged, makes his success very bothersome to most people. People were hating Kobe long before he snitched; that is just a way for most of you to justify the hate now.

Your hate won't ever change the fact that he is one of the greatest basketball players to ever lace 'em up.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor

More foolishness. People don't hate Kobe because he grew up privileged. People hate him because he seems like a self-important fraud.

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
More foolishness. People don't hate Kobe because he grew up privileged. People hate him because he seems like a self-important fraud.
Yeah. I can understand that. Shit I couldn't stand dude until AFTER they got whooped by the pistons in 04. What made me want him to succeed were white folks who kept on with the rapist bullshit.

But yeah, I can't understand why people don't like him- but it's usually not because of his game - it's just funny how people try to compare players as people, rather than players.

Shit you could say lebron's a crybaby sore loser, AND sore winner.

Ill Paragraph

BGOL Investor
Yeah. I can understand that. Shit I couldn't stand dude until AFTER they got whooped by the pistons in 04. What made me want him to succeed were white folks who kept on with the rapist bullshit.

But yeah, I can't understand why people don't like him- but it's usually not because of his game - it's just funny how people try to compare players as people, rather than players.

Peace,

The "rape" bullshit actually made me more supportive of the brother also - even though I'm still not a "fan." Also - and I'm glad you mentioned it - you're absolutely right. Lebron hasn't learned how to win OR lose gracefully. If he's not storming off the court like a bitch, he's jigabooing in a blowout. Of course, he's been a celebrity since he was like, 12, so I guess you can't expect him to not be rough around the edges.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I started rooting for him during that season.

On the subject of Jordan, if I had to pick two words to describe him, they might be "sore winner."

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the fact that Kobe grew up privileged, makes his success very bothersome to most people.

Grant Hill grew up privileged and he is not hated.

drowzie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I hope the Lakers win another Championship this year, just to see you bitches moan and grown about how y'all hate Kobe. Shit is hilarious!! :lol: