Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy, Abc, Get Off Of Kobe’s Dick!!!

mal the magnificient

Star
Registered
ill one up you broskie, how bout Magic just be an fuckin assistant coach and get out of my espn halftime desk with ur biased ass, callin out the lakers and im suppose to take him seriously that hes impartial? ESPN is ridiculous for that

keysersoze

Star
Registered
ill one up you broskie, how bout Magic just be an fuckin assistant coach and get out of my espn halftime desk with ur biased ass, callin out the lakers and im suppose to take him seriously that hes impartial? ESPN is ridiculous for that

espn is the worst. Magic is an apologist for Kobe

revenge

Star
Registered
OP...

incoming.jpg

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
choice quotes

Kobe is the most fundamentally sound basketballer of all time

Kobe is the best laker ever. Maybe. HAHAHAAH that one was made as part joke but it was pretty funny

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jeff Van Gundy is one of the worst commentaters in tv history.

I still remember that bitchfit he threw a couple weeks ago in the Celtics/Magic game

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
choice quotes

Kobe is the most fundamentally sound basketballer of all time

Kobe is the best laker ever. Maybe. HAHAHAAH that one was made as part joke but it was pretty funny

Yeah....shit almost made me put the game on mute..

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
u know what i never understood about guys like vangundy, doug collins etc is they be all on jordan or lebron or kobe dick but when they coach against them and get there ass beat do they still be suckin them?? its like vangundy was always the underdog wit the rockets vs the lakers so why when u commentating u going for the favorite and makin it obvious:smh: dont u wanna c the underdog beat them caus eu were the underdog?

Les W

Star
Registered
I was juuuuust thinking ..... Why don't you EVER see any LeBron Hate Threads?

haters.jpg

UNSTOPPABLE!!
:dance:

hoodlikegaza

Potential Star
Registered
u know what i never understood about guys like vangundy, doug collins etc is they be all on jordan or lebron or kobe dick but when they coach against them and get there ass beat do they still be suckin them?? its like vangundy was always the underdog wit the rockets vs the lakers so why when u commentating u going for the favorite and makin it obvious:smh: dont u wanna c the underdog beat them caus eu were the underdog?

If you watched the lakers/rockets series, Van Gundy picked the rockets to win the series.

They are just staying in their lane. The NBA has a lot of money riding on a kobe/lebron finals.

Van Gundy says some stupid things sometimes, but he knows the game, and he points out things during the course of a game that the average fan would miss, or wouldn't pick up on at all. He's the third best basketball commentator on tv right now behind Hubie Brown and Marv.

I would like them to bring back John Thompson though...

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Jeff Van Gundy is one of the worst commentaters in tv history.

I still remember that bitchfit he threw a couple weeks ago in the Celtics/Magic game
What bitchfit?

I cannot cosign this thread's disrespect of The Notorious JVG...

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

haters.jpg

UNSTOPPABLE!!

LeBron is very likable....Kobe isn't....most people will always remember when Kobe snitched.......Kobe calls out his teammates almost to embrass them.....Lebron treats his teammates like brothers.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Complimenting the first or second best game is being on his dick?

That quote that Kobe is the most fundamentally sound player is attributed to John Lucas :hmm:

What does Michael Jordan have to do with this story?

So it's better to be on his dick?
Are you on Kobe's dick, since you posted ANOTHER Kobe topic

They also do the same with Lebron, but do you not notice, because you don't hate Lebron?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
LeBron is very likable....Kobe isn't....most people will always remember when Kobe snitched.......Kobe calls out his teammates almost to embrass them.....Lebron treats his teammates like brothers.

When has Kobe called out his teammates?

Do you mean, Shaq?

Shaq used to do that shit to Kobe all the time, and you all love him.

Shaq had problems with Penny, Kobe and then DWade, and you all love him.

Kobe tanked it for a half, Shaq tanked it for half a season with Miami :hmm:

Who cares how likable someone is, you're not playing with him. Did Melo, Bron and Dwade like playing with him over the past summer. :hmm:

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered

UNSTOPPABLE!!

two three reason for the kobe hate. its the uniform and the constant comparisons to MJ and last the STANS. I personally have nothing against Kobe but I can't stand the lakers. Living in NY you wouldn't believe all the laker front runners walking around.

DAYNE

Star
Registered

kobe is the spoiled brat who doesn't deserve the life that he has and it shows..........

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
When has Kobe called out his teammates?

Do you mean, Shaq?

Shaq used to do that shit to Kobe all the time, and you all love him.

Shaq had problems with Penny, Kobe and then DWade, and you all love him.

Kobe tanked it for a half, Shaq tanked it for half a season with Miami :hmm:

Who cares how likable someone is, you're not playing with him. Did Melo, Bron and Dwade like playing with him over the past summer. :hmm:

Kobe just shitted on his teammates....With the whole Pippen comment....Its posted here do a search and you'll see the exact quote....I think it was after the lost to Jazz????? It was Kobe who wanted to be traded before the last year season because he thought his team was garbage. Lebron doesn't do that......Wade doesn't do that.

Shaq never shitted on Wade to my knowledge... some people say Kobe tanked a whole series against the Pistons in the finals so he could get rid of Shaq.

DAYNE

Star
Registered
Kobe just shitted on his teammates....With the whole Pippen comment....Its posted here do a search and you'll see the exact quote....I think it was after the lost to Jazz????? It was Kobe who wanted to be traded before the last year season because he thought his team was garbage. Lebron doesn't do that......Wade doesn't do that.

Shaq never shitted on Wade to my knowledge... some people say Kobe tanked a whole series against the Pistons in the finals so he could get rid of Shaq.

I know that Kobe tanked games, because I remember when Shaq had complained that Kobe shot to much, so the next game Kobe only took 1 shot. low down dirty bastard:smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Yeah, making general comments about your team after a loss is shitting on teammates. :hmm: Did he call out names? If someone else said the same shit, would it be a big deal to you.

Yeah, Wade and Lebron just have the threat of leaving as a free agent over their owners head :hmm:

Shaq has made comments about Wade :hmm:

and this :hmm:

Last week's frostiness between Dwyane Wade and Shaquille O'Neal did not surprise their friends, with one noting that Shaq last year e-mailed to people a Photoshopped picture of Wade's face on a woman's body.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, making general comments about your team after a loss is shitting on teammates. :hmm: Did he call out names? If someone else said the same shit, would it be a big deal to you.

In a middle of a championship run yes it would bother me very much so.

Yeah, Wade and Lebron just have the threat of leaving as a free agent over their owners head :hmm:

That not saying that they have a garbage team, that's them using leverage to get a bigger contract, and to make sure there owners put players in place for them to win.

Shaq has made comments about Wade :hmm:

and this :hmm:

Last week's frostiness between Dwyane Wade and Shaquille O'Neal did not surprise their friends, with one noting that Shaq last year e-mailed to people a Photoshopped picture of Wade's face on a woman's body.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's comedy, to my knowledge I haven't heard of any bad blood between the two.