Marie Duponcy ~ Dark ❤️ Lovely Haitian

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we talking regular woman crazy or a serious mental disorder crazy?:smh:

*edit* never mind. Something wrong with my baby. Like she got ahold of some bad dope.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I thought you guys were exaggerating, but after watching two videos I’m…

tenor.gif

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are we talking regular woman crazy or a serious mental disorder crazy?:smh:

*edit* never mind. Something wrong with my baby. Like she got ahold of some bad dope.

One of the two comments...

Ronald . 2w ago
You make no sense like always

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I thought you guys were exaggerating, but after watching two videos I’m…

tenor.gif

This is actually borderline sane compared to what I watched last night. I'm talking Howard Hughes, drawing random shapes on paper crazy.

parisian

International
International Member
This is actually borderline sane compared to what I watched last night. I'm talking Howard Hughes, drawing random shapes on paper crazy.

I unfollowed her on IG. Her posts popping on my timeline were depressing cause it's obvious she's unwell. It's like waiting for a wreck. I don't want no part of that

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bad experience selling azz or something probably happened to her on a Dubai trip who knows :smh: sad to see. A traumatic event can set a person off to wear they lose they mind

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just imagine you were in that pussy after a Friday night at the club. Fucking and planting your seed and planning to name it Rock and Roll…

And then in bed on Saturday morning, while massaging her womb with a sweat-soaked smile, she starts talking…

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
This is why you just look at the pictures and muted videos. Don't fuck up your fantasy by hearing these chicks speak.