Marcus Vick goes to Jail

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
Maybe it's the Vick bloodline or maybe it's Newport News, but these ninjas are none too bright.

Report: Marcus Vick violates probation

Marcus Vick was sentenced to 20 days in jail on Thursday for violating his probation stemming from a DUI offense, The Viginia Pilot reported.

Vick, the younger brother of NFL quarterback Michael Vick, was found guilty of DUI, eluding police and a traffic infraction in October 2008. He got a 12-month suspended jail term with the conditions he pay a fine, complete an alcohol awareness program and stay away from drugs and alcohol.

Vick, who played quarterback at Virginia Tech, tested positive for marijuana at a screening, missed repeated appointments with alcohol counselors, failed to show for urine screenings and had failed to pay his fines until Thursday morning, the Pilot reported.

Vick was taken into custody after the hearing and his lawyer said he will appeal, the Pilot reported.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the hell does getting caught up in dog fighting have to do with a nigga who can't meet his PO on time? :dunno:

thalunatic

Support BGOL
Registered
Marcus stay fuckin up.. this ain't tha first, second or third time he fucked up.. something's mentally wrong wit that nigga

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Those Vick brothers are some shitheads.

If it weren't for athletics ... them muthafuckas would have been dead ages ago.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Blame their parents or lack there of because both these niggas are fuck ups.

He did this shit on national television:lol:
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/zfMcqB9jwS0&hl=en&fs=1&[/FLASH]

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
To be honest though Mike aint really been a fuck up. I dont know where yall grew up but if dogfighting counts as "fucking up" then I know plenty of cats that should be in federal prison...Marcus fucks up. He just does absolute dumb shit. Atleast Mike was making money off his crime. Marcus just does shit for the love of stupidity.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
To be honest though Mike aint really been a fuck up. I dont know where yall grew up but if dogfighting counts as "fucking up" then I know plenty of cats that should be in federal prison...Marcus fucks up. He just does absolute dumb shit. Atleast Mike was making money off his crime. Marcus just does shit for the love of stupidity.

Don't worry, the Feds will round them up eventually. :lol:

Negmarron

Star
Registered
u could say tha samething about every black kid raised in tha hood.. we're all products of our environments

What about the kids from the same hood that stay in the books, graduate and go to college? Thats a bullshit excuse. Cats like Vicks don't want to do any better and we make excuses for them.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Damn Hampton Roads niggas :lol:

This is not a generalization of all the brothers out here. But the ignorant cats out here are truly fuckin ignorant. I had to step back from a few friends who suffer from straight up knucklehead syndrome. Certain niggas will never get it right.

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
Its part of newport news. I grew up with those cats and if you in newport news and hanging with your old friends your going to get into some shit.

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
Marcus stay fuckin up.. this ain't tha first, second or third time he fucked up.. something's mentally wrong wit that nigga

Your right. I know them all and Mike has mad sense but he just did not drop that lame ass hood crowd we hung with. But Marcus does not have it all there. You can see it in his face and if you hang with him you will notice even more.

Ruff Ryder

Robotix
Registered
Even after fucking up with Va. Tech the Dolphins still tried to give that fool a chance and he fucked that up too.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Lunatic ... can't co-sign, fam'. There are millions of other cats who've overcome the struggle with their fucking BRAINS/SMARTS/INTELLIGENCE/ATHLETICS/COMBINATIONS OF BOTH. The Vicks are some shitheads, plain and simple.

u could say tha samething about every black kid raised in tha hood.. we're all products of our environments

What about the kids from the same hood that stay in the books, graduate and go to college? Thats a bullshit excuse. Cats like Vicks don't want to do any better and we make excuses for them.

Books

Potential Star
Registered

you can credit that to good parenting. the phrase "product of your environment" shouldnt just be the environment once you step out your front door. it should aslo include what happens inside those doors as well.

with that said...marcus is a shithead. mikes' shithead status is still tba. we can base that off what he does NOW.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Your right. I know them all and Mike has mad sense but he just did not drop that lame ass hood crowd we hung with. But Marcus does not have it all there. You can see it in his face and if you hang with him you will notice even more.

Dude do look slow in the face.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
48763570.jpg

n6208547_37441663.jpg

n6208547_37441595_163.jpg

48552d183453f.jpg

marcusvickarrested.jpg

spun-901.jpg

070820a.jpg

Marcus+Vick+mugshot.jpg

520x.jpg

you can credit that to good parenting. the phrase "product of your environment" shouldnt just be the environment once you step out your front door. it should aslo include what happens inside those doors as well.

with that said...marcus is a shithead. mikes' shithead status is still tba. we can base that off what he does NOW.

Dude do look slow in the face.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
^^^ I wanna know the story w/ the chic. They in the club kissing one minute. Taking mugshots the next. :lol: And before some smart ass say he's wearing different clothes notice he has on a white tee under his red sweater.

grimace

Support BGOL
Registered
^^^ I wanna know the story w/ the chic. They in the club kissing one minute. Taking mugshots the next. :lol: And before some smart ass say he's wearing different clothes notice he has on a white tee under his red sweater.

think thats the chick he got arrested for arguing with in downtown norfolk. then they both got arrested when he tried to flee the bike cop :smh:

PacMan

Star
Registered
Man it's them Newport News niggas! I swear them cats take pride in being niggas and being from "Bad News". Ghetto mess!

TBone

Star
Registered
You got to understand something , neither he nor his brother had shit for a father. The only place they excell is where they find acceptance which was a football field. Outside of that areana , they neither care for , nor understand structure. Micheal had a tighter grip on his personality being a little older, but eventually his lifestyle caught up with him. And the irony of it is , the younger brother is supposed ot be a better athelete. But these guys get a pass their entire life because they can fill the stands from little league to the pros. But thats hald the NFL and NBA. Why you think thay cant hold on to their money.

Maybe it's the Vick bloodline or maybe it's Newport News, but these ninjas are none too bright.

Report: Marcus Vick violates probation

Marcus Vick was sentenced to 20 days in jail on Thursday for violating his probation stemming from a DUI offense, The Viginia Pilot reported.

Vick, the younger brother of NFL quarterback Michael Vick, was found guilty of DUI, eluding police and a traffic infraction in October 2008. He got a 12-month suspended jail term with the conditions he pay a fine, complete an alcohol awareness program and stay away from drugs and alcohol.

Vick, who played quarterback at Virginia Tech, tested positive for marijuana at a screening, missed repeated appointments with alcohol counselors, failed to show for urine screenings and had failed to pay his fines until Thursday morning, the Pilot reported.

Vick was taken into custody after the hearing and his lawyer said he will appeal, the Pilot reported.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered

How in the blue hell n You look at what Mike "Dog Killer" Vick as a positive. He was getting paid millions of dollars to play football You talking like mike was still poor. They are both screw ups'.