Man Trump immigration thing is getting worse by the day

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I really think there is damning stuff among the shit the Feds
got from Cohen. Trump is doing all this to rile his base so
that when the shit hits the ceiling, they can come to his aid.

Bill Clinton went to Africa for the first time as soon as the
Lewinski scandal broke. That redneck knew how to play
black folk

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Why do you care? Yo ass better worry about them race soldiers creeping up on you cause them immigrants ain’t!

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
When a criminal goes to commit a crime:
  • any accomplices are also charged.
  • along with the criminal
If the criminal or criminals foolishly bring their children along on the commission of the crime and the children are underage and taken into custody:
  • The children will most likely be given over to relatives. If they are willing to take them
  • placed into state care child system
  • until the state finds a facility or home
To enter the United States illegally is a felony! People doing this break the law and are criminals. If they bring their kids on the commission of a crime...WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?

WHY SHOULD THE PROCESS WORK DIFFERENTLY FOR AN ILLEGAL FELON?

They loose their kids.

PS
Those hold facilities were established during the Obama administration.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the criminal or criminals foolishly bring their children along on the commission of the crime and the children are underage and taken into custody:
  • The children will most likely be given over to relatives. If they are willing to take them
To enter the United States illegally is a felony! People doing this break the law and are criminals. If they bring their kids on the commission of a crime...WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?

They loose their kids.

PS

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

They loose their kids.

PS
Cracka

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member

They loose their kids.

PS
Bitch, its time for you to find another website. You have been outted. And, if you think you got something smart to say. You can meet me in any fucking state. Im about that life.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
If the criminal or criminals foolishly bring their children along on the commission79 of the crime and the children are underage and taken into custody:

They loose their kids.

PS

It's actually a misdeamenor for first time offenders (vast majority of folks being caught up fall into this category). Does seperating a family make sense in this context? It's also worth noting that most of these folks are actually seeking asylum and fleeing terrible situations (in contrast to this instinct to criminalize rational behavior).

Bringing up that "Obama started this" like there's some kind of moral equivalence between Trump's admin and his on this issue only serves to reinforce how dishonest you are man. Do better Bumbay Da Cracka :yes:

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I really think there is damning stuff among the shit the Feds
got from Cohen. Trump is doing all this to rile his base so
that when the shit hits the ceiling, they can come to his aid.

Bill Clinton went to Africa for the first time as soon as the
Lewinski scandal broke. That redneck knew how to play
black folk
Amazing….again … you don't type like you're an eloquent African professor....you're back to typing like you're "Hoodzinga"….:hmm:

sidebar: ur fake ass can't stay in character for shit....:hmm:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

They loose their kids.

PS

And the law was put into place during the Bush Administration.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said he would do this dumb shit and still got more Latino votes than Romney. Like I said before, we have to fight him at at every opportunity because we are a people of moral character. However, why are we more up in arms than the people who have their relatives in dog kennels right now?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'm hearing a little child sex trafficking might be going on too :eek2: :smh:
Yeah I’m hearing it to disco get more uglier by tomorrow. And Like someone said above the feds got most of the documentation from Michael Cohen

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Where are all the Spanish speaking folks that identify as white who voted for Agent Orange trump?

Where are the Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Spanish (Spain), and those Dominicans who chose to ignore their African ancestry?

All I see in the news are Mexicans and white folks that show up to molest these vulnerable kids in the name of jesus.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Where are all the Spanish speaking folks that identify as white who voted for Agent Orange trump?

Where are the Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Spanish (Spain), and those Dominicans who chose to ignore their African ancestry?

All I see in the news are Mexicans and white folks that show up to molest these vulnerable kids in the name of jesus.

That’s why I tell black folks don’t get involved let these other groups hold your own nuts.

When they come to america they like to talk shit and shit on black folks. Most of these Latinos act like they don’t have black in them and most of them voted for trump especially those Cubans in Florida.

That’s what I love about trump. Open white supremacy and everybody from Puerto Rican’s, Dominicans, Mexicans , gays etc are getting there nigga wake up call!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After what has been done to black folks and black families being separated at the whim of WS, something our communities haven't fully recovered from, we should be the first ones to step up and speak out.
Some of us a really weird. We talk on this forum as if our skins aren’t black in the real world.

A few months back we watched as genocide happened across the world and nothing was done. Have we ever thought that that can happen to us?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s why I tell black folks don’t get involved let these other groups hold your own nuts.

When they come to america they like to talk shit and shit on black folks. Most of these Latinos act like they don’t have black in them and most of them voted for trump especially those Cubans in Florida.

That’s what I love about trump. Open white supremacy and everybody from Puerto Rican’s, Dominicans, Mexicans , gays etc are getting there nigga wake up call!
You’re a fucking moron.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How? Where are the lgbt and Latinos when it comes to our issues and when unarmed black men are being shot by race soldiers? They quiet as a church mouse.

But when it comes to other people when want to put on our cape. Cut the bullshit and treat people like how they treat you !
These are people fleeing war zones. Idk what you think this is but it ain’t that.

Get a grasp of the story, figure out a better argument, and keep it to your fucking self.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

There are plenty of Blacks that voted for and continue to support Trump. Is it fuck all Black folks based on the actions of a few? Your Logic is stupid as fuck and flawed . Kids and women are getting killed and you worried about what some idiots here voted for. None of those fleeing those countries voted in our fucking election. FOH with that BS

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
This’s just another distraction to the great con. Chump is now going to say he’s willing to negotiate, but only if the Dems give him enough money to build his obscene wall. Same money could replace every rotting bridge in the country. Of course Dems will say no and another week will go by with them being branded as obstructionists. In the meantime, Russia is off the front page and Chumps poll numbers improve. And, he’s still pressing Putin to build those two branded hotels in Moscow and Petersburg. THIS CHUMP IS PLAYING YALL.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After what has been done to black folks and black families being separated at the whim of WS, something our communities haven't fully recovered from, we should be the first ones to step up and speak out.

Unfortunately, there are too many myopic folks out there. They don’t see danger unless it literally eating at their flesh and of course, by then, it’s way too later.

Moreover, too many have a do for me and I’ll do for you mentality. Which is strangle because as a black person I was raise to do right and good because it’s right and good....period!

Not for some equivalent payback.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Listening to Rachael Maddow on SiriusXM right now.

A flood of Governors around the country and mainly from GOP control states are refusing and pulling out National Guard troops from the US Mexico border.

They are protesting what is going on with the detention centers.