Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Will revisit this later when I have time to accurately stalk
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

3yQvgx.jpg

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
heres my brothers skit they do on youtube they have some sexy dark skinned women on theres .fam check it out and support please.

subscribe and share if possible.we trying to get seen by folks.thanks

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Mannnn these shits ain’t even funny wtf

Ok, so it's not just me. I ain't wanna say shit because apparently people find these joints funny. Me personally, I'm kind of tired of watching these skits just to see the hoes.

These skits be corny as fuck to me because they're basically the same shit. It's like they're written by the same nigga.

Either the fine ass chick acting thirsty or crazy, or somebody acting thirsty or crazy about the chick. But they know a nigga gone watch it cuz it's a fine ass chick in it.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I watched a couple of those skits, they weren’t that funny to me and half the time don’t even give the chicks info when they probably were the only reason anybody watches them.

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
Man I watched a couple of those skits, they weren’t that funny to me and half the time don’t even give the chicks info when they probably were the only reason anybody watches them.
Links the the women’s IG or YouTube page is always in the description, you have to go to the actual YouTube page and look there, it’s always there

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
welcome to bet uncut premise but with clothed chicks