que'd
these yn's are out of control.
these yn's are out of control.


que'd
these yn's are out of control.
Black dysfunction on display for money. Birth of a Nation babies.
Shorty is sitting in a recording studio in men’s underwear. Is this an August Wilson play? Is this Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom?but you gotta use what you got to get what you want
![]()
Hmmp...she made some valid pts..
![]()
That interviewer needs a belt on his butt. If he's trying to go viral though he knows how to stir up some mess.I only got to five min
PhaggitI watched the whole thing cause I like the way she say "suck dick".
Should I go backI watched the whole thing cause I like the way she say "suck dick".
he registered the keywords [like] [suck] [dick] and then popped out like
Should I go back
I skimmed through it hoping she would stand up
But alas no dice
there he gohe registered the keywords [like] [suck] [dick] and then popped out like
![]()
Should I go back
I skimmed through it hoping she would stand up
But alas no dice
Stick to shit you believe in like pancake shaped earths you simple minded retard

She is almost a jenise hart without the curved
she got a lil sum .... lil slim thick stripper
