Charmin soft lol
charmin-toilet-paper.gif

Awww, now wait a miiinuteeee :curse:
I love the Coli

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It gets better Aba pulled a Maury on the COON :lol:

The biggest problem with Fresh is he gets caught in lies. In order to tell a lie you have to be smarter than the person you lying to.

Fresh does a lot of gaslighting, even when asking a direct question. Which was 2+2= 4 the ninja said…says who. As far as what she seen in him, many foreigners like black men. Go watch a Thailand video and see them line up.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those fools relieve believe she's not a hooker? :smh:
It makes it worse for Fresh if she is a sex worker. Because not only did he bust in her (every time they fucked), he also took her home to meet his parents. He called her a 304 on the pod. You take hoes to Barbados to meet your family?

pusha-t-rapper.gif

What part of the game is that?

Would be better for goofy to try to pretend and project her being a good woman. He can just say they fell in love and he can brag about bagging a Chinese beauty pageant queen.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The biggest problem with Fresh is he gets caught in lies. In order to tell a lie you have to be smarter than the person you lying to.

Fresh does a lot of gaslighting, even when asking a direct question. Which was 2+2= 4 the ninja said…says who. As far as what she seen in him, many foreigners like black men. Go watch a Thailand video and see them line up.
No shit, and a a lot of foreign whores like black men too

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
It makes it worse for Fresh if she is a sex worker. Because not only did he bust in her (every time they fucked), he also took her home to meet his parents. He called her a 304 on the pod. You take hoes to Barbados to meet your family?

pusha-t-rapper.gif

What part of the game is that?

Would be better for goofy to try to pretend and project her being a good woman. He can just say they fell in love and he can brag about bagging a Chinese beauty pageant queen.
Yeah, Fresh is an idiot. Probably the first pretty girl he ever fucked in his life. There was a guy Just like that in my neighborhood that got scammed for $3,000 by a Colombian hooker. And he didn't have the money so he had to beg a lot of people for it. Same story. Telling the hooker I love you while she's like yeah yeah yeah me too and scammed his ass.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
This nigga Aba is petty as fuck. He interviewed the jawn?????

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

At least he asked her some tough questions. Offering to pay her legal expenses if she names the kid "Aba" is insane work
:lol:
Oh God, that's something Devil would do after one too many mimosas at brunch with Pope Gooch

Getting tipsy and offering random women lifetime contacts if they name their unborn kids after him/her (Lucifer). If you meet a hot woman name Lucy you've been warned.