Man Breaks Into His Ex-gf House To Nut On Her Face

DickDastardly

Star
Registered
The airplane story from months ago is better. Some dude snuck up to 1st class undetected and found a vacant seat next to a chick splooged on her hair and face while she was sleep and went back to his seat in coach. She woke up touched her hair and started cryin talkin bout why didn't somebody stop him.

ganjababy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Take that - take that - take that .... :lol:
18979.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered
this is the funniest shit...i have ever... heard...LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hilarious!! That'll teach her to end the relationship without proper closure. I guess he had a happy ending...:lol:

...until he goes to jail and meets up with Fleece Johnson and the Booty Bandits singing their #1 song...

fleece-johnson-i-like-booty.jpg

Although it was funny, I don't think it was worth it for all of that...

greygoose

'that's what she said'
BGOL Investor
i was about to say this has to be in japan or germany. they fuckin crazy over there with the jokes.
i was wrong

BritishAirborne

International
International Member
Y'all r missing the best part about this Story...The Jamaican Star is off the charts! Back in June on my 1st day there I bought the Star only to be greeted with the Headline in bold RED ink on the front page...'COACH BUGGERS ATHLETE!'
For those who don't know 'bugger' means ASS-FUCK!!!

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Funny enough, he admitted to sneaking inside the house and masturbating but (said he) didn't mean to have his semen catch her in the face," the policeman said.:lol::lol: