Male Teacher Defends Female Students Taking Down His Braids (At School)

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The only problem I see here is that people don't kown how to do anything without first setting up a camera phone and posting it on social media!

Why the fuck does hair braiding require a fucking camera?!?!?! Can these people successfully breathe without social media?

I'm starting to doubt it.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
The only problem I see here is that people don't kown how to do anything without first setting up a camera phone and posting it on social media!

Why the fuck does hair braiding require a fucking camera?!?!?! Can these people successfully breathe without social media?

The good thing, in this case, is when the school board fires him, no need for an investigation, HE provided the evidence.

IDGAF how “cute” and “innocent” (tic) it appears, shit is out of line and if I found out my kid was touching a teacher at their encouragement, nah partner, whole school district getting lit on fire if heads don’t roll.

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Yo, in Black schools this is a normal thing…..they was doing this shit when I was in school. Remember some of these teachers are like a father or mother figure to some of these students.

I remember this going on when I was in school also, especially since I was still in school when the cornrow trend took off in the late 90s. But, times are different now and what was ok back then is not ok today.

the dude who mentioned "grooming101" is not wrong.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, in Black schools this is a normal thing…..they was doing this shit when I was in school. Remember some of these teachers are like a father or mother figure to some of these students.

Bruh….All you need to do with my kids are teach. Get your girl or whoever you use to braid your hair to do this shit not my child. It’s not even on some sexual shit it’s just not appropriate what’s next my kid washing your car in the parking lot? I can’t imagine anyone with kids being cool with this. I pay 15k a year for my daughters school alone, let me find out she’s braiding some grown teachers hair male or female

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is very normal actually. @4 Dimensional says he makes his students give him a pedicure in class so he can get to know em and shit.

Yo, that's WILD. :lol:

I've always maintained professionalism with my students, and I'm still considered a very cool teacher.

Granted, I teach college students now, but I would never do any bullshit like letting some students braid my hair in CLASS. Da fuck?

As a FATHER of a DAUGHTER, this is a big FUCK NO!

@playahaitian you see this shit bruh?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't hug or touch and keep a minimum of 5 to 10 feet distance of all my female students.

I'm there to teach your daughters math and give them honest life lessons on navigating society as emerging adults.

I don't need parents, students, or the administration to get the wrong ideas and question my intentions.

While I see the innocence of what is going on, this isn't it.

Dude is probably a great teacher too, so I don't want him to lose his job over this. I just want it to be a learning lesson.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Your daughter's response after you just went nuclear was like Sonny Rothmiller, "I'm simply saying...my principal schedule a hair appointment and I was just doing community service"

I love this scene... BTW: THE WHOLE SCENE

"If he told you to please leave I'm telling you to get the fuck out!" :roflmao:

"I love how Sonny goes from "..I'll name names!.." to "I am simply saying.."

Last edited:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I remember this going on when I was in school also, especially since I was still in school when the cornrow trend took off in the late 90s. But, times are different now and what was ok back then is not ok today.

the dude who mentioned "grooming101" is not wrong.
Doing it for teachers? That's crazy

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

I've always maintained professionalism with my students, and I'm still considered a very cool teacher.

Granted, I teach college students now, but I would never do any bullshit like letting some students braid my hair in CLASS. Da fuck?

Ain't no way I'd be mad as fuck. Nigga you had all night to take your hair out.

Last edited:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Pay for clicks is why

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it is innocent I wonder if he would be ok with male students braiding his hair.
Lol the million dollar question, and folks who think this is innocent never had long hair.

When a girl plays, or does anything, with your hair you pretty much can smash on sight.

Last edited:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Mad as hell. I’d get on my daughter for doing that too. I got many little cousins who did that to my hair, but we were all on my aunt’s porch :lol:
Hell yea

He could easily invite them to house to do it next time.

My daughter's high school hired a new football coach a few years back. Took the job in May, school started back in August he was messing with a 10th grader by September, fired in Oct. These dudes move fast man shit blew my mind how quick it was. The dude had kids ( a daughter at that) in the school too smh.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Bruh….All you need to do with my kids are teach. Get your girl or whoever you use to braid your hair to do this shit not my child. It’s not even on some sexual shit it’s just not appropriate what’s next my kid washing your car in the parking lot? I can’t imagine anyone with kids being cool with this. I pay 15k a year for my daughters school alone, let me find out she’s braiding some grown teachers hair male or female
Listen, I understand where you are coming from but at the same time some of those teachers seen those kids as their own children and some of those children seeing those teachers as their second parents. There are some moments where teachers actually gave students a haircut because of their rough situation. There is also situations that some Female teachers Did female students hair in the classroom because it was so rough. Remember, I went to all black high school in the hood. I see situations like this more of a culture thing. ( my high school diploma says Miami Northwestern Senior high).

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hell yea

He could easily invite them to house to do it next time.

My daughter's high school hired a new football coach a few years back. Took the job in May, school started back in August he was messing with a 10th grader by September, fired in Oct. These dudes move fast man shit blew my mind how quick it was. The dude had kids ( a daughter at that) in the school too smh.

Same with my daughter’s high school last year.

It was a coach. Black dude. :smh:

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Listen, I understand where you are coming from but at the same time some of those teachers seen those kids as their own children and some of those children seeing those teachers as their second parents. There are some moments where teachers actually gave students a haircut because of their rough situation. There is also situations that some Female teachers Did female students hair in the classroom because it was so rough. Remember, I went to all black high school in the hood. I see situations like this more of a culture thing. ( my high school diploma says Miami Northwestern Senior high).
In middle school we had a dance and some of the students who didn't have means got haircuts/hair dressing, dress clothes and the whole bit. This happened after school hours at a teachers house. I've seen male teachers give hair cuts in the bathroom after School. I've seen woman teachers keeping extra feminine products for students who didn't have them. Hygiene products so kids could shower. People forget some some kids school is a safe haven. I don't see anything strange. Everybody's so hypersensitive that they forget the type of relationships kids are supposed to have with TRUSTED adults, mentors and teachers outside of you immediate family circle. I'd be lucky to have a BLACK MALE TEACHER that actually gave a shit about my Son/Daughter.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Dude is right, this normal in a lot of black schools and not in some grooming shit

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

I don't hug or touch and keep a minimum of 5 to 10 feet distance of all my female students.

I'm there to teach your daughters math and give them honest life lessons on navigating society as emerging adults.

I don't need parents, students, or the administration to get the wrong ideas and question my intentions.

While I see the innocence of what is going on, this isn't it.

Dude is probably a great teacher too, so I don't want him to lose his job over this. I just want it to be a learning lesson.
damn right let them stick to rolling up the blunts:yes:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
In middle school we had a dance and some of the students who didn't have means got haircuts/hair dressing, dress clothes and the whole bit. This happened after school hours at a teachers house. I've seen male teachers give hair cuts in the bathroom after School. I've seen woman teachers keeping extra feminine products for students who didn't have them. Hygiene products so kids could shower. People forget some some kids school is a safe haven. I don't see anything strange. Everybody's so hypersensitive that they forget the type of relationships kids are supposed to have with TRUSTED adults, mentors and teachers outside of you immediate family circle. I'd be lucky to have a BLACK MALE TEACHER that actually gave a shit about my Son/Daughter.
Now I’m not saying some salacious shit didn’t go down. Don’t get it twisted because there was rumors about one or two teachers. In 11th grade I tried to get close to a female teacher. I think I told this story before but she was a Jamaican Chinese teacher and she was fucking beautiful and I fucking tried to get close to her…….Of course she wasn’t having it but still, I tried.