MALCOLM X SPEAKS ON ANCIENT KEMET/EGYPT

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nasa and dont forget the Smithsonian

They also destroyed and hiding a lot of shit..

Like ancient Egyptian artifacts found around the grand Canyon...

Or the fact that California was named after a "black," native Queen..

Gonna listen to this now..

Can't go wrong with

The ICON

Malik Shabazz

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I notice the closet cacs ain't trying. To touch this thread..

Cacs want to remove us so much from that region of africa...

Called the are some fictional shit called the middle east..

And recently lowkey trying to label the God race as being SUB saharan. ..

Notice they throw in the word sub...

Low key trying to say sub species...

Then they do their golly gee darnest to cacify Egypt from having a cac like Elizabeth Taylor play an ancient Egyptian ...

To having cacs featured in films like gods of Egypt

They really desperately want that part of our history...

This great Bruh Malik broke it down wonderfully I can't wait till that king Tutankham.exhibit come by new york again....

Yoooooo some crazy shit just happend when I said Tutankhamun out loud....

Holy shit...

Maaaaannnnnn

Respect the ancestors they all around us ...

We ignore our ancestors too much as its a main part of why we are in the position we are in....

Praying to cracker Jesus's and shit...

If I was an ancestor I'd curse us to

for doing that stupid shit

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I notice the closet cacs ain't trying. To touch this thread..

Cacs want to remove us so much from that region of africa...

Called the are some fictional shit called the middle east..

And recently lowkey trying to label the God race as being SUB saharan. ..

Notice they throw in the word sub...

Low key trying to say sub species...

Then they do their golly gee darnest to cacify Egypt from having a cac like Elizabeth Taylor play an ancient Egyptian ...

To having cacs featured in films like gods of Egypt

They really desperately want that part of our history...

This great Bruh Malik broke it down wonderfully I can't wait till that king Tutankham.exhibit come by new york again....

Yoooooo some crazy shit just happend when I said Tutankhamun out loud....

Holy shit...

Maaaaannnnnn

Respect the ancestors they all around us ...

We ignore our ancestors too much as its a main part of why we are in the position we are in....

Praying to cracker Jesus's and shit...

If I was an ancestor I'd curse us to

for doing that stupid shit
With some parts of Africa being rich in resources they made sure one part of Africa would not be able to help another part of Africa. They took over the resources. And it is a shame to watch Rothschild plan of the promise land come into effect for the so called Jews. Right now they are trying to get rid of black immigrants.

When I think about the wall over here that they are trying to build I wonder if we as blacks realize where our real problems are coming from. Cynthia Mckinney tried to hip us to some of the stuff she figured out and could prove was going on. The predators of blacks are right here on a mission.

It would be good if we some how can actually uncover and reveal a lot of the hidden things. What is NASA really doing in outer space? We have millions of homeless on the streets. And why send a military out there? They may have destroyed a lot of the things on earth that is real but there is something going on where they are trying to lock the earth down while they get rid of what ever it is that do not want us to have any knowledge of . A lot of pyramids on earth have been blown up way before our generation. But places like the Vatican and area 51 had a need to hid and study certain things. Seems like they would try to destroy certain things if we tried to bomb rush it to see for ourselves.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With some parts of Africa being rich in resources they made sure one part of Africa would not be able to help another part of Africa. They took over the resources. And it is a shame to watch Rothschild plan of the promise land come into effect for the so called Jews. Right now they are trying to get rid of black immigrants.

When I think about the wall over here that they are trying to build I wonder if we as blacks realize where our real problems are coming from. Cynthia Mckinney tried to hip us to some of the stuff she figured out and could prove was going on. The predators of blacks are right here on a mission.

It would be good if we some how can actually uncover and reveal a lot of the hidden things. What is NASA really doing in outer space? We have millions of homeless on the streets. And why send a military out there? They may have destroyed a lot of the things on earth that is real but there is something going on where they are trying to lock the earth down while they get rid of what ever it is that do not want us to have any knowledge of . A lot of pyramids on earth have been blown up way before our generation. But places like the Vatican and area 51 had a need to hid and study certain things. Seems like they would try to destroy certain things if we tried to bomb rush it to see for ourselves.

Some say the wall is to keep immigrants out..

Some say it's to keep the God race in...

Too many of you kniggas was finding a better quality of life over seas...

They may have seen a trend and was like we gotta stop this... before it gets out of hand..

Once we leave em masses with just a few million corny coons left behind...

This country would be as bland as northern europe

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I have some questions, I'm kinda embarrassed to ask about Ancient Egypt or Kemet

The term "Hotep".... obviously this term has taken a different meaning in modern times but how would the term have been used in Kemet.. Would it have been a greeting? or something similar to "amen" or "as salaam alaikum" ? I can't quite find a definition.

Also, the royal court.
I know I'm looking at this thru the lens of European royal courts but are there any surviving text that details the protocol for the protocol of the royal court such as manner of address, greeting, bowing/curtsing and such?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have some questions, I'm kinda embarrassed to ask about Ancient Egypt or Kemet

The term "Hotep".... obviously this term has taken a different meaning in modern times but how would the term have been used in Kemet.. Would it have been a greeting? or something similar to "amen" or "as salaam alaikum" ? I can't quite find a definition.

Also, the royal court.
I know I'm looking at this thru the lens of European royal courts but are there any surviving text that details the protocol for the protocol of the royal court such as manner of address, greeting, bowing/curtsing and such?
I hate to say this but most of the truth is revealed by insight. They have had generations of changing things. The old Roman meaning for pimp was an Egyptian God or minister. But today it has a totally different meaning. Some of us today are using ebonics to change certain meaning of things. Not just the street world or rap. It is true that the black man is God. The body is the temple. If you are familiar with the true story of Genesis you would know that originally we did not eat processed food or meat. Eating meat was how we started going astray from ourselves. It could be easy to explain more of this. But anyway we know the way for getting control of ourselves. So while some Christians will say they have pray service every Wednesday. A brother or sister active in the struggle would probably say they have pray service 3 times a week. But they are talking about going to the gym three times a weak to strength their temple.
How life was in the beginning is what the white man's world is designed to kept away. As long as they can keep this going on they rule. But the force that white represent is suicidal. But any way whites came from us and they created a reality based on lies and falsehood. That is why out of all the races blacks have had to keep changing more and more to suite the reality and superiority of a white man's world. There are so many things they have actually changed that the truth that I have been trying to prove and promote was passed down by word of mouth from generation to generation by blacks all over the middle east and Africa. You would be totally shocked if the real truth was revealed to you and your kids.
I never looked up Hotep. But some of the everyday stuff you deal with have been changed a lot. It is the hidden things that they want to keep hidden. I respect dudes like the dude that did the hidden colors. But there is a lot more than what he was able to show that has been destroyed or hid. We were not able to read and write in the white's English language because we would have noticed some things as they were being developed. After they claimed slavery was over they went and changed a lot of books because they felt we would learn how to read and write in their language. But you still would not know certain things that were allowed in mainstream. Because it is hid or gone.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Well, the mistake often made in talking and listening to discussions involving Khemet is that people forget the vastness of the history. We're talking thousands upon thousands of years. It's very difficult to condense that amount of history into a speech because inevitably background will be needed leading to multiple asides which will only grow more complex due to the enormous amount of material at hand.

That said, he's talking about Abu Simbel (which was built by Ramses II, who was more arab than black {see, one of those asides} but that's another tale). What's important to know is that the damn he's referring to (the nassar damn) was built SPECIFICALLY to flood the only area where the descendants of the original BLACK Egyptians lived. They call themselves Nubians and all they have left is a small "village" that's little more than a tourist stop. Black Egyptians (think: Old Kingdom) were pushed south many thousands of years ago. The reason and execution is a story every black person should know because it shows how white people behave.