Luke getting cooked on Black political twitter

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this shit Camille posting

If you in this thread then I know you saw it.

If you keep saying the same shit after you see this stuff, you aren't interested in the truth, you have a separate agenda. Just keep it real.

If you gotta lie about what you doing, what you doing is bad. If you keep woofing the same shit in the face of all these facts, simply put, you're a liar.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
see this is what I don't get though

knowing the mechanics of so much of the stuff that has failed because of outside forces, how does the above logic still apply? try is all the other side does. the difference is when their shit doesn't work they stick with it for 50 fucking years until it does. They don't lose any voters either because the glue that holds their party together is hating our black ass and they in it for the long haul.

Biden been in office 17 months and niggas talking bout fuck voting because he hasn't paid off their college debt yet. They ain't even trying to google none of the facts, because barbershop level criticism has become sport in the community and you can't get in on the fun if you check the actual data. Cracka plan working.

Granted that there are definitely things they haven't fixed yet. But shit is sky high in literally every country on the globe. The only difference is HERE muhfuckas are all too eager to eat up GOP propaganda that it's because Joe Biden is president.
michael-scott-wink.gif

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

If you keep saying the same shit after you see this stuff, you aren't interested in the truth, you have a separate agenda. Just keep it real.

If you gotta lie about what you doing, what you doing is bad. If you keep woofing the same shit in the face of all these facts, simply put, you're a liar.

These niggas just want to be perpetually aggrieved.

They don't have to pay attention, they don't have to use their brains. Just repeat memes they see on social media and the shit they hear at the barbershop.

They literally are blaming the Dems for not passing something that needs 60 votes to pass when they only have 50 votes. And refuse to blame the party that is giving 0 votes.

But they look like they're dropping knowledge on the internet.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

They don't have to pay attention, they don't have to use their brains. Just repeat memes they see on social media and the shit they hear at the barbershop.

They literally are blaming the Dems for not passing something that needs 60 votes to pass when they only have 50 votes. And refuse to blame the party that is giving 0 votes.

I have no problem with people having grievances, opinions, etc.... but atleast have grievances, opinions, etc....based on logical facts. As you say people just repeat shit.. vs informing themselves on whether or not something is true. Yet too many want to rest on just believing things are true and if you (as Sammyjax said) go against the grain and present actually facts. You'll get kicked out of the party.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

The responses to Luke actually cheered me up a bit. After Buffalo and the shooter basically being the embodiment of the GOP's platform, we still had folks around here shitting on dems like the GOP or doing nothing is a good alternative. I was like screw everybody at that point, because they are just too stupid to learn. So God help us all once everything hits the fan, should dems not prevail. Now I have a lil hope that most black folks aren't falling for the don't vote propraganda. Just a lil, but I'll take it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dems fucked up with their nazi mandates
And Nazi patronage using federal funds. The pro-whites don’t care about that because they need the so-called white man to lead them. That is their role model and that is who they will always aspire to be.

Anyone that is against that narrative is a threat to them and that is why the pro-whites have to be cast out.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The responses to Luke actually cheered me up a bit. After Buffalo and the shooter basically being the embodiment of the GOP's platform, we still had folks around here shitting on dems like the GOP or doing nothing is a good alternative. I was like screw everybody at that point, because they are just too stupid to learn. So God help us all once everything hits the fan, should dems not prevail. Now I have a lil hope that most black folks aren't falling for the don't vote propraganda. Just a lil, but I'll take it.
Yeah I was glad to see him get so aggressively corrected.

Thank you for posting all that stuff too.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for the information.

Nevertheless, I have seen a few articles that question the Biden Administration on what was proposed compared to what was received.

Article stating that $45 billion was proposed:

White House release stating 5.8 billion cumulative with 3.7 billion to HBCUS and 1.6 billion in debt relief.
  • Historic Support for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). The Biden-Harris Administration has delivered an historic $5.8 billion cumulative investment in and support for HBCUs, including:
  • The ARP and other pandemic relief programs have provided approximately $3.7 billion to HBCUs since President Biden took office.
    • Additionally, in April, the Department of Education provided approximately $1.6 billion in debt relief to 45 HBCUs, including 13 public institutions and 32 private institutions.
    • In July and August, the Department of Education awarded more than $500 million in grant funding to HBCUs for academic capacity-building and fiscal stability.
    • President Biden signed an Executive Order establishing the White House Initiative on Advancing Educational Equity, Opportunity, and Excellence through HBCUs, which will create a government-wide approach to support the needs of HBCUs and the communities they serve and eliminate systemic barriers impeding HBCU participation in Federal programs, and in February 2022, appointed Dietra Trent, former Virginia Deputy Secretary of Education, as the Initiative’s Executive Director.
    • During HBCU week, President Biden named Tony Allen, President of Delaware State University, as Chair of the President’s Board of Advisors on HBCUs. The President has also named Glenda Glover, President of Tennessee State University as Vice Chair of the Board. The Board, established by the Carter Administration, is meant to advance the goals of the HBCU Initiative.
When you consider that in March 2022, the US government sent Ukraine $13.6 billion in aid and then an additional $40 billion in May 2022 (a total of $53.6 billion in aid within 90 days). I am sure you can see why some black people would give the Biden Administration the "side eye."

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Both sides!!!!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
see this is what I don't get though

knowing the mechanics of so much of the stuff that has failed because of outside forces, how does the above logic still apply? try is all the other side does. the difference is when their shit doesn't work they stick with it for 50 fucking years until it does. They don't lose any voters either because the glue that holds their party together is hating our black ass and they in it for the long haul.

Biden been in office 17 months and niggas talking bout fuck voting because he hasn't paid off their college debt yet. They ain't even trying to google none of the facts, because barbershop level criticism has become sport in the community and you can't get in on the fun if you check the actual data. Cracka plan working.

Granted that there are definitely things they haven't fixed yet. But the cost of shit is sky high in literally every country on the globe. The only difference is HERE muhfuckas are all too eager to eat up GOP propaganda that it's because Joe Biden is president.
You say try is all the other side does?
But the whole premise is that the other side has actually done and is going to do some horrible shit.

In response to the student loan forgiveness, that actually is a valid critique. The president can stop that without Republican interference. Plus he ran on that lol.

No issue to the rest of your statement

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You say try is all the other side does?
But the whole premise is that the other side has actually done and is going to do some horrible shit.
I didn't mean that is the only thing they do, I mean they try and fail evil shit for 49 years to get it in year 50. And they stick with it because of their resolve to see white supremacy materialize at whatever cost.

In response to the student loan forgiveness, that actually is a valid critique.
is a valid critique in that it is a reasonable thing to seek especially given that the administration brought it into the conversation.

It's not valid to take your ball and go home because it hasn't happened yet, especially while ignoring any and everything else that has.

It's not valid to unplug your Nintendo because it hasn't happened within *not even a fucking year and a half yet*

Shit like that is honestly like white people who claim to be allies but warn against protesting too loud. They were never really down for the cause to begin with.

Too many of these niggas are cosplaying politics just so they can talk loud in the bobbashop.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

This is exactly it

Republicans got racist ass 500 year tunnel vision
Everybody else can't stay the fuck on task through halftime of a season opener

Then niggas so monkey see monkey do (popular turn of phrase, not making a black person/simian reference) that all crackas have had to do is pump a lil propaganda in under some black profile pictures, trust niggas not to read, and stand back.

The worst part about all this shit is watching my folk fall for it.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man that was a dope slide presentation. Using facts and not using emotions is so important when making a point..

FYI - man when I was listening to that song "Keep Your Eyes on the Prize" I really felt the ancestors spirits.....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Luke isn't a dummy don't let the hustle fool you and a lot of time I think he say's things out anger .

Politics,politicians screw black people and have since forever.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect Luke but this bobble head ass nigga down in Florida, the fucking epicenter of the proverbial #CampAuschwitz and this nigga aint got the situational awareness or the wherewithal to see what Deathsantis and State GOP doing in his own backyard????

Fuck it :smh:
:wakeup:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
OK, in Luke's defense, maybe he is saying regardless who is elected during this midterm, the plight and outcomes of black folk will be the same.

Arguably, black folk are doing worse now or at most the same as when Trump was in office. None of these parties or white politicians truly have our best interests at heart.

Nonetheless, I do not advocate not voting. Too many of our ancestors died for the right to do so. Plus, I'm a firm believer and supporter of local politics.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

this is the EXACT problem , and the EXACT picture of so many niggas out here in the streets and on this board

niggas REFUSE to just admit they are wrong

Luke a cup ass know exactly wtf he was implying and if he too stupid to know then that's on his dumb ass

twitter showed him how death row pull off that hooride and he talking bout muhfuckas who are relevant and on TV every gotdamn day wouldn't come to his little impromptu damage control twitter space, man fuck all the way off with this disingenuous egotistical bullshit.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK, in Luke's defense, maybe he is saying regardless who is elected during this midterm, the plight and outcomes of black folk will be the same.

Arguably, black folk are doing worse now or at most the same as when Trump was in office. None of these parties or white politicians truly have our best interests at heart.

Nonetheless, I do not advocate not voting. Too many of our ancestors died for the right to do so. Plus, I'm a firm believer and supporter of local politics.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

this is what I'm talking about.

pages on pages of good shit for black folks and niggas will still come in here with this shit.

it ain't shit for a nigga to tell a lie.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
and to be clear, i do not give one fuck about a party or about a person. If republicans had done all that shit I'd be voting for their ass.

but that's not remotely the fucking case, is it you 'no matter who it's still the same' ass fucking morons?