Lucky Mutherfuckers-----------Not So Lucky Mutherfuckers!!!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kids are not smart. I was driving my sons friends home and this lil kid was in the street. I slowed up to pass him on the left but something told me to stop and wait. This idiot kid walked right across the street and he must of felt the heat from my car cause he finally turned around and started running. I told them in the car this is why you make sure you look before you cross cause thats just a speed bump to me.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Sometimes when you mess up as a driver, the right thing to do is turn around and apologize. Just man up, come clean, and say you fucked up.

This is NOT one of those times.

If that driver came back around the block, even to apologize on bended knee, that father's blinding rage would send him into instant attack/kill mode.

This is wild. Dude was prepared to get the hell out of there. I would of still be laying there cursing mad cause I don't ski.
You lying son bitch :rolleyes: :lol:
You wouldn't be laying there cursing.
You'd be comfortably watching videos from your home of Dwight nearly killing himself doing this crazy shit.

Because as you said, you don't ski.
Dwight can have that sport. I'll stick to basketball. Running into the trees isn't as dangerous on the ball court as it is on the ski slopes.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
mxlvh3mrqyqc1.png