LOVE LETTER TO PINKY!!

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Loved that ass since the first time I saw you

you got all color of niggas through some tough times - even the white ones, I cant front

love how you just embraced the dick so easily. That’s a good girl

legendary ass skills. Even as a younger starlet

one of the VERY BEST to ever do this shit

We not finna act like you were any random whore

You always been a special Slore

Even when you got the shot or wouldn’t put the food down, we were still around

Even when you were outshined, we STILL wanted to see you.

Wives and girlfriends hate you I’m sure, mine did after I showed her your vids. :lol: She always rode good dick BUT
You inspired her to try harder and hit the gym.

A Hundred threads you got on the board inspired me. Especially that BIGGER thread.

Come back babygirl. Give it the old college try. Get the band, lose that weight, pay for the surgery. We dont care.

If Ryan Conner can do it, you can too!

If you can’t or refuse to... Oh well. Thanks anyway for your service Pinky.

:dance:

oNE

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wives and girlfriends hate you I’m sure, mine did after I showed her your vids. :lol: She always rode good dick BUT
You inspired her to try harder and hit the gym.

A Hundred threads you got on the board inspired me. Especially that BIGGER thread.

Come back babygirl. Give it the old college try. Get the band, lose that weight, pay for the surgery. We dont care.

If Ryan Conner can do it, you can too!

If you can’t or refuse to... Oh well. Thanks anyway for your service Pinky.

:dance:

oNE

29e4qw0.gif

BHwfKm.jpg

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Just showed wifey another before an after pic of Pinky to start an argument. One minute she motivated, next minute she eating pizza and drinking soda. Time to rectify this shit.

Comfortability is a crazy thing.
oNE

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Bitch was compact and fuk game was above average, but bitch is far from a fuck goddess. Bitch ain't got no tiddies and never even came close to the temple. Let this Hoe go.

You a glass half empty nigga, but I know you right fam.

Dont be like that when I do my love letter to Adrian thread. :lol:

oNE

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch was compact and fuk game was above average, but bitch is far from a fuck goddess. Bitch ain't got no tiddies and never even came close to the temple. Let this Hoe go.

Bro as an adult looking back this is all right. She was a midget, short arms, and didn't really have any titties. She was just light skin, nice ass, and had pink hair. To be honest what midget doesn't have an ass like her?