Louis Farrakhan is all of 90 years old

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
i-dont-give-a-shit-idgaf.gif

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact is the end is near with nobody even in training to take over.

When he’s gone, the NOI will either dissolve or get completely gobbled up by Scientology.

Nuri would be the logical leader. The NOI has rules and ways of living written down and published. The way of life will continue within their community. Outsiders like myself and most here don't understand that.

NYC-DC

Potential Star
Platinum Member
I was talking to one of brothers in the Nation outside the DC headquarters and I asked him the question about who will take over. He told me the Nation has a Board of Directors that will select the next leader, like a corporation selects a CEO. He thought long gone are the days when you have one leader for decades. Not sure if that is true or not.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
There won’t be a successor to Louis Farrakhan. There will be a council of ministers that will run it. A couple of the more ambitious or charismatic ministers will probably break off to establish their own NOI organizations. People forget that the “Final Call Nation of Islam” based out of Chicago under Farrakhan isn’t the only active NOI organization right now.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I think Nuri Muhammad would be a great successor to the Minister.
He's got that "it" factor.
Nuri would be the logical leader. The NOI has rules and ways of living written down and published. The way of life will continue within their community. Outsiders like myself and most here don't understand that.

Nuri is definitely the face of the NOI outside of Farrakhan. Oddly enough I learned about him on Vlad.

Nuri is too short and doesn’t have a forceful enough personality or oratorical skills to be the successor. He’s half-Devil as well.

They need another Khallid.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Back in the day, Minister Conrad Muhammad seemed like he'd take over one day, but he ended up leaving the NOI and then reclaimed his previously last name.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
The fact is the end is near with nobody even in training to take over.

When he’s gone, the NOI will either dissolve or get completely gobbled up by Scientology.

Wasn't no one in training when Elijah died. Farrakhan himself said he was waiting for the next successor to rise up.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Wasn't no one in training when Elijah died. Farrakhan himself said he was waiting for the next successor to rise up.

But they had contenders. Farrakhan, Silas, Wallace and Elijah’s other sons. Hell, Farrakhan went Sunni himself and worked under Wallace for a couple of years before he broke off.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Nuri is too short and doesn’t have a forceful enough personality or oratorical skills to be the successor. He’s half-Devil as well.

They need another Khallid.
Word is that Farrakhan is half CAC himself.

And historically anyone who became too radical in the NOI from Malcolm on down got kicked to the curb.

How is a Khalid type character going to rock with Scientology?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

And historically anyone who became too radical in the NOI from Malcolm on down got kicked to the curb.

Nothing new here. Farrakhan has spoken about this himself. As far as Scientology is concerned, the esoteric beliefs of the NOI aren't really that far removed from what Scientologists believe.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
But they had contenders. Farrakhan, Silas, Wallace and Elijah’s other sons. Hell, Farrakhan went Sunni himself and worked under Wallace for a couple of years before he broke off.
I’m just saying the NOI is almost 100 years old. And ain’t no FBI nigga starting threads on BGOL about LF death going to stop it.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I’m just saying the NOI is almost 100 years old. And ain’t no FBI nigga starting threads on BGOL about LF death going to stop it.

True! But Mr Met and Farrakhan both have Jamaican roots. But Met is like Garvey in that he has a prejudice against lighter-skinned Negroes.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Lmbao! FBI?

The only agents seem to be coming from the NOI.

He’s rocking with Flagler a full pedo.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
All that healthy lifestyle shit he preaches don't mean shit if you still end up overweight and in a wheel chair.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can't name anything specific they have done that benefits. Hell at least go after cops that have killed unarmed blacks. Or is that too militant
I had to cut him loose after the Scientology bullshit and that time he started up with his "black people are marked" diatribe. The nigga is paper thin but a lot of black folks seem to think he walks on water. The way he handled Malcolm X and Khalid Muhammed is a disgrace.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

Yeah and the nation was founded by a white Arab whoopidy-do!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They refer to Farrakhan as the risen prophet. Elijah Muhammad had said after me there will be no more prophets, God himself will come. Out of all the poor blacks one of us will rise up to be the one to finally completely overcome the white man's world.
Farrakhan was the message of Elijah running one more time and finally getting to a black man that never sold his soul to a white reality. One who can truly rebuild the true garden of eden and take this earth back from these white devils before it is to late.