Losing faith

nick177th

Star
Registered
When this election process started, I was excited, astonished, and found myself thinking back to when I was a young man. Excited about getting the repulicans out of power, astonished that an African-American was changing the dynamics of politics in this country, and thinking back to when I actually thought that people elected the public officials. Over the last couple of weeks, I have watched this election turn into a circus. I haven't heard either Obama or Clinton say anything about an issue. I'm sure they have but, it's not on the news. Instead, we have comments about race, gender, and everything else that has nothing to do with who is going to run this country. Even CNN has joined in the fray. I am going to go out on a limb and say that CNN is only a couple of steps ahead of FOKKKS news. I truly believe that we are about to lose an entire generation of voters. There are so many young people that are excited about this election. They really want to make a difference. I feel so naive now. This election is a dam joke now. It's turned in to business as usual. It's "dam what I can do, let me see how bad I can make the other guy look". Just had to vent a litle Fam.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
I agree, we have lost alot, but it is damn time, the United States Citizens gained more, some willpower, time for mofos to get off their ass...

jesus%20bush%20cheney.jpg

Overkill2k6

Star
Registered
When this election process started, I was excited, astonished, and found myself thinking back to when I was a young man. Excited about getting the repulicans out of power, astonished that an African-American was changing the dynamics of politics in this country, and thinking back to when I actually thought that people elected the public officials. Over the last couple of weeks, I have watched this election turn into a circus. I haven't heard either Obama or Clinton say anything about an issue. I'm sure they have but, it's not on the news. Instead, we have comments about race, gender, and everything else that has nothing to do with who is going to run this country. Even CNN has joined in the fray. I am going to go out on a limb and say that CNN is only a couple of steps ahead of FOKKKS news. I truly believe that we are about to lose an entire generation of voters. There are so many young people that are excited about this election. They really want to make a difference. I feel so naive now. This election is a dam joke now. It's turned in to business as usual. It's "dam what I can do, let me see how bad I can make the other guy look". Just had to vent a litle Fam.

I feel the same way you do, man. Far as I'm concerned, the more the media denounce and smear Obama, the more they show their TRUE colors..

People SERIOUSLY need to get out of the brainwashed state they're in, and read between the lines...

Overkill2k6

Star
Registered

Good post.. (This is my little vent.)

It's a shame to see that people will go to ANY lengths to fuck up one's character, and in the process, show their true racist colors. This is what's been happening in these past couple of weeks in this campaign between Obama & Clinton..

First, ferraro comes out of racist lurker mode to spew her shit; Second, this whole shit with Obama's pastor transpiring.

Obviously, it's OK for Ferarro to say her piece, since she's a washed-up racist old bitch. But now obama's pastor speaks truth, and these fuckaz take offense to it..

We're not even gonna start with the racist ass media; Yet they haven't blown up this whole Ferarro scandal (except for Olberman) as much as this shit with Obama.

This shit really doesn't make you wanna vote; I've started to lean toward "Fuck it", and not bother voting; Only because if Hilary wins, many people are gonna be heated at her for splitting the party, that the voters will give the shit to mcCain (Which will mean 12 STRAIGHT years republican..)

On another note; it appears to me that both clinton & mccain want to be in the white house, just to be there. Kinda like washed up old people in their second childhood (save all that "they have a plan" rebuttal, the plan is to run the country to THEIR benefit.)

Now, McCain admitted that he doesn't know shit about the economy, yet people want to vote him in there; That doesn't make any logical sense.

Obama doesn't get my vote because of race; He gets my vote because he's brought up up issues that concern the country; Clinton & Mccain have YET to bring up issues; All they've brought up is "They've got 35 years of experience and McCain has much more experience". Doing WHAT?

With all this racist bullshit happening though; It's apparent that these catz DO NOT want a black man for president. I think these catz should kill the subliminal shit and just SAY IT..

Last edited:

Overkill2k6

Star
Registered

Good post..

I agree with you, fam; These past couple of weeks have been on some total bullshit with this race-war...

I guess they're gonna blow up this whole deal with Obama's pastor, and forget all about Ferarro's racist comments..

But I do wonder how much of this "dirty politics" bullshit Obama can take; I have a hunch that he's gonna snap at any given moment.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Snap? Nah.

Its hard to know what people will do unless you really know them and, even then, you don't really know. But this guy keeps a certain cool or calm stutter about him - which also allows one a chance to briefly reflect before responding.

On the one hand, look at as Barack being vetted. These distractions (Rev. Wright and the Ferraro bullshit) will pass. Hopefully, Barack and his campaign will be the better because of it.

Overkill2k6

Star
Registered
Snap? Nah.

Its hard to know what people will do unless you really know them and, even then, you don't really know. But this guy keeps a certain cool or calm stutter about him - which also allows one a chance to briefly reflect before responding.

On the one hand, look at as Barack being vetted. These distractions (Rev. Wright and the Ferraro bullshit) will pass. Hopefully, Barack and his campaign will be the better because of it.

I have to give him a lot of credit, though; Anyone else would've done flipped the hell out..

But I need to express my EXTREME disgust with what's transpired in these past couple of weeks; I know it's politics as usual (This is why I don't fuck with politics to begin with..), but the blatant racism makes me sick.

Last edited: