Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She look better than Lori... MBJ fucked up

snoh_aalegra.jpg
Woooaaaahhhhh

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Y’all need to leave Wallace alone. He is dating a girl who is right in his class. Wallace and Lori probably have more in common than any Hollywood star he could be dating. We all had that homie that married the chick in the hood that had a few extra miles on her. Remember Bobby and Whitney had a lot more in common than we all knew.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Good for him. She's pretty and of course has her own money from her family.

I wish them the best.
Yeah, sure you're right..... you don't know Steve Harvey.... he ain't giving her shit, but will teach her to get her own..... and that's a fact

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Never knew or really failed to realize that Steve Harvey's ass is 64... WTF!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Hasnt this this chic dated Puffy and Future? She is bad but he better get a vasectomy because raw is life.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Real talk, I wonder how much his biological daughters resent Lori she isn't Steve's birth daughter.

Yet when Steve's name is in circulation and his kids are mention, you instantly think of Lori.

Lori Harvey gets way more press than donkeys from Shrek.

cb09ff1e5c46c32892f962c7b163f0f8.jpg

b663e843f4bef374de7bd57a3d3b028c.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i thought he only fucked with cac bitches ...lol

she bought him back to the black side pussy must feel like a velvet glove ...:D:yes::yes:

i must be out of the loop. never knew this. to each his own i guess.

Ass Assassin

Support BGOL
Registered
Shit, half or three quarters of the brothas on here always talking about marrying these build a bear Instagram chicks! At least she got her own shit and a dose of class! My 0.02

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Hasnt this this chic dated Puffy and Future? She is bad but he better get a vasectomy because raw is life.

“dated” ? Nahhhhh, fucked? Yes she has. She just like her sack chasing mama. What kind of hoe fucks two dope boy cousins? Apparently Steve Harvey Ol hoodrat Ass wife that’s who. What kind of female fucks a dude then fucks his dad? Insert your own answer here. ________

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lori is nice, but if I was that dude, I would have been trying to wife Lupita.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
She is nice don’t get me wrong but Marrying her nooooooo