Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

Is big boy show as big as breakfast club.. just cause they share the same platform don’t mean they getting the same numbers.. he has potential to do great but is he hitting them points? Once again big company can cut a lil check

Did drink champs pay Aries spears

Did Joe and Jada pay Aries spears

He’s done a lot of free interviews..want me to continue the list?
The Big Big Show and the Breakfast Club are really close in size. The Breakfast Club is slightly larger, but it is really how you look at it.

Shows like Big Boy and The Breakfast Club will never cut checks because they are a multi-platform machine. It’s syndicated on national radio and television. Their reach is in the billions
 
Actually I would have my own show cause I been knowing how to operate cameras since I was 18.. if I’m so marketable why would I be on someone else shit getting a small fee when I can make the whole thing..I literally posted a scenario of me choosing to make all the bread instead of getting a fee..but you missed that since you selecting to only answer certain questions… guess he likes the cacs who own the breakfast club giving him nothing
I heard what you said but I didn’t respond because it had nothing to do with the topic. Plus there was nothing to comment about.

If you feel you can do it on your own, why would I debate your desires? That would not make sense
 
None of this guarantees any money… but 4000 bucks can guarantee you can pay some bills and buy some groceries.. I thought you had so much pride, now you giving up to cacs cause their suit more expensive than the independent cac

Vlad wears a $200 sweater

Breakfast club owners wears a custom made several thousand dollar suit

You bumped your chest to the sweater cac but bowed your head down to the custom made suit cac.. boooo
You made this about race which is cool with me because fuck CAC. But this has nothing to do with the topic lol
 
Clearly he understands the money aspect better than you.
Actually he doesn’t. He understands law but not marketing. It’s why he hired my Agency. He made some good points but from a marketing perspective and how revenue is generated he was off the mark. He is a lawyer, so I wouldn’t expect him to know the ends and outs.

What bothers me about Vlad is that he is flat out lying and then playing the victim. I watched the entire Aries podcast and he never shit on Vlad. He simply explained how he tried to negotiate to get more money. Aries said nothing for Vlad to come at him like that. I can’t respect that.

What’s fucked up is that Vlad negotiates his rates all the time with his platform owners. If he heard another podcaster was getting a higher rate, (Aka Shannon Sharpe) he would go back and negotiate himself. He called that man a broke, hating pocket watcher for doing things he does himself. That’s how business operates.

Hell he tried to do Marlon Waynes the same way.
 
From owning businesses, this is me speaking from experience. Public statements can create unnecessary risk fast.

The way Vlad was talking I knew it would be a problem. Business who make public statements about an individual leaves the door wide open for a defamation lawsuit.

Now it will cost Vlad a lot more than 4k to defend this and he may be forced to settle because Aries can tie him up in court with legal fees for months/years.
 

images
 
Back
Top