Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Vlad is lying about how much he makes from Aries videos. Aries was asking the wrong questions.OK, ad/marketing expert. Since you can't tell us what Aries should be getting and we are all speculating here, why don't you tell us how Aries is going make that $4000 Vlad was paying elsewhere? Clearly worth more than that in general because of his image and likeness. Maybe he can just have that other dude he does his podcast with replace Vlad's interview, right? You clearly have the solution and answer since he's thoroughly getting underpaid. So tell how does Aries replace that severely underpaid amount. I'm waiting.....
Mine too
he s worse than nelly why keep posting this maga dude big bro?
joe doesnt want to pay his crew
Yeah man I understand where Joe coming from but I didn’t like his delivery and message. Just because someone doesn’t have much don’t mean they should get exploited.joe doesnt want to pay his crew
You can ask to see the numbers in which I am sure Vlad would never do. I did some calculations and Vlad made about $300,000 of Aries alone. That’s why he had him on monthlyYeah, but I'm sure he can pull up the view counts on all Aries videos and that's the general basis of the revenue How the hell does Aries know those subscribers are subscribing for him only. Damn near impossible to calculate. If he wants a cut of the subscribers money the burden is on Aries to show how specific subscribers are there for him and I don't know how the hell you can even calculate that. But Turd knows and he will break that down because he owns a marketing company and that's all in a days work for him. I'm waiting on the breakdown... lol
joe has one hollywood since he added ianYeah man I understand where Joe coming from but I didn’t like his delivery and message. Just because someone doesn’t have much don’t mean they should get exploited.
I wish he would have delivered his message in another as to why Aries didn’t deserve more money
Vlad makes a million per month, the cost for equipment has been paid.Cameras, editing, a studio, equipment, staff… he dosent have a basic I’m sitting in my bedroom with Best Buy mics talking in a poorly lit room vid
Care to share the breakdown of these calculations?You can ask to see the numbers in which I am sure Vlad would never do. I did some calculations and Vlad made about $300,000 of Aries alone. That’s why he had him on monthly
Taxes, he pays other guest, he pays staff… so taxes that’s like half… he pays other guest well let’s take another 100,000 or so, he has staff that’s more money.. this isn’t the Aries spear show.. how much does the breakfast club make off on Aries..why hasn’t he requested a dime from them.. how bout big boy podcast..why hasn’t he requested a dime from them… breakfast club makes more than Vlad yet spears ain’t asking for a quarterVlad makes a million per month, the cost for equipment has been paid.
He said 20,000 a month for the studio..240,000 a yrVlad makes a million per month, the cost for equipment has been paid.
Why can’t Aries make 300,000 on his own podcast.. his best views on his own podcast was 8,000 from a yr old post interviewing Ryan Davis… he makes more money off Vlad than his own podcastYou can ask to see the numbers in which I am sure Vlad would never do. I did some calculations and Vlad made about $300,000 of Aries alone. That’s why he had him on monthly
Taxes is not overhead. So he can’t use taxes. Vlad mentioned he pays 401k and provides medical insurance so that can be used.Taxes, he pays other guest, he pays staff… so taxes that’s like half… he pays other guest well let’s take another 100,000 or so, he has staff that’s more money.. this isn’t the Aries spear show.. how much does the breakfast club make off on Aries..why hasn’t he requested a dime from them.. how bout big boy podcast..why hasn’t he requested a dime from them… breakfast club makes more than Vlad yet spears ain’t asking for a quarter
But why isn’t he going after all those other podcast that didn’t pay him? They all made money off him and gave him nothing.. why are you mad at the dude that actually gave you somethingTaxes is not overhead. So he can’t use taxes. Vlad mentioned he pays 401k and provides medical insurance so that can be used.
You are free to do whatever you wish with you NIL. Some you may charge for and others you may not.
When you do decide to charge, I don’t want people to get short changed for not understanding how it works.
It’s your NIL Fam. Doing it on your own is irrelevant. If someone ever came to you with that argument “Tall” why can’t you do it on your own. Tell them niggas to suck a dick.Why can’t Aries make 300,000 on his own podcast.. his best views on his own podcast was 8,000 from a yr old post interviewing Ryan Davis… he makes more money off Vlad than his own podcast
It’s his NIL, he can charge who he wants and provide free access to others. Just like with my business where I charge for some and don’t charge others.But why isn’t he going after all those other podcast that didn’t pay him? They all made money off him and gave him nothing.. why are you mad at the dude that actually gave you something
What that has to do with anything? My NIL rate is my NIL rate. I am not changing my rates based on a crackas overhead. That don’t got nothing to do with me lolHe said 20,000 a month for the studio..240,000 a yr
He has a family, a house, cars.. there’s insurance, mortgage, stuff like that… he dosent make his show to feed Aries
Actually I’m built on fuck them people I do it on my own.. the stripclub is the greatest example.. they have their way of paying party promoters… from admission, to some of the tip out, to a lil bar revenue.. they can give you a good day or bad day.. if you don’t like the scenarios you can say fuck them and do it yourself.. find a location let’s say rental hall.. go to the wholesale liquor store buy a bunch of bottles, buy hookah, maybe get food.. get the full admission, get the full tip out, get the whole bar, make money off the hookah, food, etc..pay your staff at the end..make way more money doing your own private shit than dealing with the club… this is how the underground game begun.. I like the independent game..you won’t catch me crying about some cacs not giving me a fair rate cause I understand the concept of the 2 most important things in biz is the consumer and the product..when you let them two connect you’ll make a shitload of bread.. product =strippers, consumer = stripclub attendant.. they don’t need a fucking club in order to meet and have a good timeIt’s your NIL Fam. Doing it on your own is irrelevant. If someone ever came to you with that argument “Tall” why can’t you do it on your own. Tell them niggas to suck a dick.
That’s your NIL and you have the right to decide if you will license it to allow others to profit.
I love how you keep ducking and diving not going after the breakfast club and all those other podcast he did for free..your selective response is tellingWhat that has to do with anything? My NIL rate is my NIL rate. I am not changing my rates based on a crackas overhead. That don’t got nothing to do with me lol
He dosent have a nil rate cause only one podcast is paying himWhat that has to do with anything? My NIL rate is my NIL rate. I am not changing my rates based on a crackas overhead. That don’t got nothing to do with me lol
Well that may be so. I am still not giving it away to get exploited. Maybe to you as a brotha I would allow it. To crackas, fuck no. I am taxing them every single time.He dosent have a nil rate cause only one podcast is paying him
That’s a person decision so I leave that up to the individual. But the Breakfast club is syndicated and in thousands of cities and zip codes. Plus you are getting social media also. It has a much larger reach than Vlad TV.I love how you keep ducking and diving not going after the breakfast club and all those other podcast he did for free..your selective response is telling
Actually I would have my own show cause I been knowing how to operate cameras since I was 18.. if I’m so marketable why would I be on someone else shit getting a small fee when I can make the whole thing..I literally posted a scenario of me choosing to make all the bread instead of getting a fee..but you missed that since you selecting to only answer certain questions… guess he likes the cacs who own the breakfast club giving him nothingWell that may be so. I am still not giving it away to get exploited. Maybe to you as a brotha I would allow it. To crackas, fuck no. I am taxing them every single time.
I was on the breakfast club never paid for rent, mortgage, put gas in the car, or paid for food… go to Costco and get hundreds of dollars of food than walk up to the register and say I was on the breakfast club and let’s see if they will let you out the door with them goods without paying… views mean shit in payment for products and services.. I thought you wouldn’t let them cacs take advantage of you , yet you bowing down to the breakfast clubThat’s a person decision so I leave that up to the individual. But the Breakfast club is syndicated and in thousands of cities and zip codes. Plus you are getting social media also. It has a much larger reach than Vlad TV.
That’s an even trade off and why they don’t need to pay guests.
Well that may be so. I am still not giving it away to get exploited. Maybe to you as a brotha I would allow it. To crackas, fuck no. I am taxing them every single time.
Contradicted himself quick fast… said he wouldn’t get exploited by cacs, than the next response said he just happy to be here when even richer cacs got him on their showBut the Breakfast club is syndicated and in thousands of cities and zip codes. Plus you are getting social media also. It has a much larger reach than Vlad TV.
That’s an even trade off and why they don’t need to pay guests.
If you were to pay for the reach and share of voice the Breakfast Club provides, that would easily cost over $100,000 plus.I was on the breakfast club never paid for rent, mortgage, put gas in the car, or paid for food… go to Costco and get hundreds of dollars of food than walk up to the register and say I was on the breakfast club and let’s see if they will let you out the door with them goods… views mean shit in payment
Fam you not listening. I own a marketing agency and I am telling you how it works. Those radio spots, TV drops, social media marketing, and programmatic ads are very expensive.Contradicted himself quick fast… said he wouldn’t get exploited by cacs, than the next response said he just happy to be here when even richer cacs got him on their show
None of this guarantees any money… but 4000 bucks can guarantee you can pay some bills and buy some groceries.. I thought you had so much pride, now you giving up to cacs cause their suit more expensive than the independent cacIf you were to pay for the reach and share of voice the Breakfast Club provides, that would easily cost over $100,000 plus.
Guest are getting free
Radio Drops
TV spots
Social Media marketing
Digital Marketing
So this is much different than a Vlad TV.
YouTube has a billion subscribers, instagram has close to a billion..both these places Vlad has segments of his show on.. between retweets, viral moments, you can reach 10 figs amount of people.. Vlad has a cult following that watch and pay for stuff.. you charge him, but you don’t charge the people making 9 figs..nope not doing that buddy..if 1 pays charge the bigger brand moreFam you not listening. I own a marketing agency and I am telling you how it works. Those radio spots, TV drops, social media marketing, and programmatic ads are very expensive.
Appearing on the Breakfast Club you would be getting that for free. To purchase that premium marketing would cost over $100,000 easily.
Vlad TV ain’t seeing none of those views because Vlad does not own any of those platforms.YouTube has a billion subscribers, instagram has close to a billion..both these places Vlad has segments of his show on.. between retweets, viral moments, you can reach 10 figs amount of people.. Vlad has a cult following that watch and pay for stuff.. you charge him, but you don’t charge the people making 9 figs..nope not doing that buddy..if 1 pays charge the bigger brand more
What about big boy podcast he don’t charge him either
Big boy is owned by Iheart radio so he has the same reach as the breakfast club.What about big boy podcast he don’t charge him either
One got bigger pockets and yet dosent give him shit… the more you talk the more you prove my point on cutting him a check would mean nothing to them.. $4000 means more to Vlad than Iheart and yet they cut him nothing.. so no excuses why you should expect some bread from themVlad TV ain’t seeing none of those views because Vlad does not own any of those platforms.
This is legit facts. The views Vlad TV has received over the last 20 years. The breakfast club does in one month.
If we are comparing Vlad TV which is not even in the top 50 of podcasts to the Breakfast Club which is Iheart media, there is nothing to talk about because that crazy lol
Is big boy show as big as breakfast club.. just cause they share the same platform don’t mean they getting the same numbers.. he has potential to do great but is he hitting them points? Once again big company can cut a lil checkBig boy is owned by Iheart radio so he has the same reach as the breakfast club.