Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Vlad lost some of his regulars in Jamar, Godfrey, Nick Cannon but easily got new ones in Tony Yayo, Michael Jai White, Math Hoffa, etc. @playahaitian idk about Vladtv being the gold standard for all of Youtube but definitely for the Hip Hop channels it is

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Vlad lost some of his regulars in Jamar, Godfrey, Nick Cannon but easily got new ones in Tony Yayo, Michael Jai White, Math Hoffa, etc. @playahaitian idk about Vladtv being the gold standard for all of Youtube but definitely for the Hip Hop channels it is

I've explained it before in earlier posts in this thread

The way he shoots the production value the editing the cutting interviews post rate using all social media streams etc etc

He really was at the forefront of all that.

That's just undeniable

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I've explained it before in earlier p9sts in this thread

The way he shoots the production value the editing the cutting interviews post rate using all social media streams etc etc

That's just undeniable

Yeah he was definitely early for the YT channels that started really putting together quality production rather than just the vlogging kinda content

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've explained it before in earlier p9sts in this thread

That's just undeniable
fuck the vulture

fd7IiAP.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This one I'm really surprised about. As pro black and black excellence as Mike Jai White is, to constantly be on that dudes platform is mind boggling.......

parisian

International
International Member

Math Hoffa, another slavery was a choice ass imbelic all gassed up by newly acquired wealth

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I am not a vlad fan

my biggest issue is folks go on his platform WILLINGLY.

That is the part that I can't just brush aside.

When someone voluntarily goes on THAT platform already knowing what it is accused of?

All that other stuff doesn't matter.

He is boycott proof

And he is now getting black legends who rarely if ever sit down for any interviews with anyone. He got Chuck D Smokey Robinson and Stephanie Mills

Back to back to back

ask Jamar - Vlad is boycott proof

And while I respect them BOTH?

Godfrey and Jamar used to cape for Vlad extra hard before the honorable minister stuff. And I also respect them both for stepping away

So at this point?

It's up to the public. And it seems they have loudly voiced who side they on.

So f*ck Vlad but remember that he don't care.
Niggas and money bruh, niggas and money. Vlad pays guests , which is why sometimes the same guests appear multiple times. Boosie is his highest paid guests
But yeah which is why their should be automatic ban for anyone that posts his trash here

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Niggas and money bruh, niggas and money. Vlad pays guests , which is why sometimes the same guests appear multiple times. Boosie is his highest paid guests
But yeah which is why their should be automatic ban for anyone that posts his trash here

^^^^

But he keeps getting black LEGENDS you don't see no where else.

It's crazy we gotta miss out on that cause of him

Stephanie mills, Smokey Robinson, etc etc

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
^^^^

Steph pro black too, wonder if she knows about his Farahkgann disrespect. Can't lie though a lot of those interviews I'm interested in, but I just can't do it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Steph pro black too, wonder if she knows about his Farahkgann disrespect. Can't lie though a lot of those interviews I'm interested in, but I just can't do it

Trust I get it

But in the case of witherspoon it was his LAST interview.

Vlad had Chuck D, Un, griselda, quincy Jones, that is crazy

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

Yeaaaah your missing out. Yall will boycott that but bang Eminem, watch football, and some of yall in here be talmbout fuck woke..

Breh, you better binge watch some VladTV

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yoooooo...

This man finally can fill his belly with a dead man carcass

He is all over taking CREDIT for all this.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yoooooo...

This man finally can fill his belly with a dead man carcass

He is all over taking CREDIT for all this.

Shit is infuriating.

Greg Kading released a book and later documentary detailing the work he and his task force did solving the case and getting a full confession out of Keefe D which he released to the public thus officially solving the case.

Yet this weirdo thinks by interviewing Keefe D and a few others involved years later that he actually solved the crime even though he wasn't even thr first to interview and only did so afrer he released a book further confessing :confused:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit is infuriating.

Greg Kading released a book and later documentary detailing the work he and his task force did solving the case and getting a full confession out of Keefe D which he released to the public thus officially solving the case.

Yet this weirdo thinks by interviewing Keefe D and a few others involved years later that he actually solved the crime even though he wasn't even thr first to interview and only did so afrer he released a book further confessing :confused:

Yup ^^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit is infuriating.

Okay just to be fair begrudgingly

Vlad did more than a few interviews he did many with folks who never spoke before. And actually did research etc.

But the fact Vlad interviewed Keefe and Kading AFTER the books and documentary... he is delusional to attempt to take credit.

Did he help spread the story to a huge audience? Cause continued attention?

Yes.

But he also created a climate where a lot of lies misinformation and falsehoods were spread. He created this vulture culture of eating off dead rappers and reopening old wounds for profit by interviewing ever hanger on, by stander and wanna be star that happened to be within 5 miles of Pac and Big.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Okay just to be fair begrudgingly

Vlad did more than a few interviews he did many with folks who never spoke before. And actually did research etc.

But the fact Vlad interviewed Keefe and Kading AFTER the books and documentary... he is delusional to attempt to take credit.

Did he help spread the story to a huge audience? Cause continued attention?

Yes.

But he also created a climate where a lot of lies misinformation and falsehoods were spread. He created this vulture culture of eating off dead rappers and reopening old wounds for profit by interviewing ever hanger on, by stander and wanna be star that happened to be within 5 miles of Pac and Big.

No doubt.

I wouldn't have a problem if he said the interviews he conducted contributed to this outcome but to actually say he solved an already solved case