Look at this crazy ad...LOL (Is it racist?)

BlackSmurf

I'm Blacksmurf bitch!
Registered
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ad4fagTyaM4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ad4fagTyaM4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Fiya Ant

Rising Star
Registered
doggish_098 said:
i failed to see the humor or racisism please help me out

They making fun of the suicide bombers.. :lol:

But it is a little racist.. but not reallly...
Anybody who attempts to kill other people by that shit shouldnt even be on earth..

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BlackSmurf said:
I aint seen this ad in TV so I guess it got pulled.!?

This has got to be an overseas ad. They have a completely different sense of what's funny and tolerate way more than us Americanos.

Disanddat

Support BGOL
Registered
Has there been any other ethnicities apart from Arabic that have suicide bombers? If not I have to admit being totally brain washed (with regard to that). That was funny though.

kgoodbar

Potential Star
Registered
Deezz said:
This has got to be an overseas ad. They have a completely different sense of what's funny and tolerate way more than us Americanos.

It is. They don't even make that model (Polo) over here.

Stagger Lee

Potential Star
Registered
Disanddat said:
Has there been any other ethnicities apart from Arabic that have suicide bombers? If not I have to admit being totally brain washed (with regard to that). That was funny though.

Yeah....The Japanese in World War II.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disanddat said:

Israelis. The first suicide attack was by a jewish american by the last name of goldman, he walked into a mosque in jerusalem during evening prayers and killed 29 muslims. he is still worshiped as a hero of israel to this day. But before that an organization headed by a future israeli pm (forgot his name) bombed a british controlled hotel, killing scores of palestinians and some british.
Israel is the parent of the suicide murderer, not islam