~Look At Her Tongue Action~

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
QFNMh0.jpg

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all nuqqas done let this shit go on for 60 pages worrying about a woman's tongue action. My question, because, this shit ain't making sense to me. Girls can suck you without a lot of tongue action. So, again, my question is what does it matter, a woman's tongue action? What she gone use her tongue on? You don't need a lot of tongue action for suction. All Im saying is it sound like you nuqqas is gay!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Y'all nuqqas done let this shit go on for 60 pages worrying about a woman's tongue action. My question, because, this shit ain't making sense to me. Girls can suck you without a lot of tongue action. So, again, my question is what does it matter, a woman's tongue action? What she gone use her tongue on? You don't need a lot of tongue action for suction. All Im saying is it sound like you nuqqas is gay!

:lol: I hear ya…

whats gay about this
0023f5683d1a6a2e36fb69cb1653b6740f50668a.jpg

Ps…We gonna do another 60

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boi how old are you? I can tell you ain’t never had a good dick suckin by a grown ass woman. Maaaaan look. If she ain’t using no tongue, she ain’t doing it right. Get you one of these women with that long ass tongue that know what she doing, then you will know the 8th wonder of the world.

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Boi how old are you? I can tell you ain’t never had a good dick suckin by a grown ass woman. Maaaaan look. If she ain’t using no tongue, she ain’t doing it right. Get you one of these women with that long ass tongue that know what she doing, then you will know the 8th wonder of the world.
This is the truth though!!!