Look At Dat MERCY!!

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
46986997_327075818128170_2613110007981875317_n.jpg

Cackilla

Star
Registered
Wow...there are billions of women in this world and you can’t believe that men actually have sex with them?

In all honesty, I feel so bad for most of you niggas. Regular every day shit seems so unbelievable to you bums. You’re obviously a short, fat, poor, ugly nigga If you think someone has to lie on having a thick woman in the rotation.

I knew most of you bgol niggas were ugly broke slobs but damn....it’s worse than I thought.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow...there are billions of women in this world and you can’t believe that men actually have sex with them?

In all honesty, I feel so bad for most of you niggas. Regular every day shit seems so unbelievable to you bums. You’re obviously a short, fat, poor, ugly nigga If you think someone has to lie on having a thick woman in the rotation.

I knew most of you bgol niggas were ugly broke slobs but damn....it’s worse than I thought.
Opinions are like ASSHOLES EVERYONE GOT ONE!!! No one gives a fuck about your rotation or that your a a short, fat, poor, ugly nigga ASSHOLE