Look at Cherokee's big ol fat ass

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I will waste a lil gas to see the ass...Bend the block the other way...just to see that thang from behind..brah

:roflmao::cheers:

Funny story ... probably early-2000s or so ... had to stop off at one of the local malls while running errands. It's like a Sunday morning or something. I'm driving slowly looking for parking ... speed bumps and all that ... and saw some serious curves walking near the front of Sears or The Bay. Still driving slowly ... hit another speed bump and nearly crashed the car. Mesmerizing & hypnotizing ... curves almost had me dying while driving in a straight line & veering right. Embarassing, but worth it.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Seems to me anything that big should have a moon and a couple of satellites orbiting around it.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I don't see me getting tired of being all over that ass!! I couldn't imagine that being around me all day

Ill proly be in the hospital an extensive amount of time for the lack of oxygen....proly just get myself an oxygen machine and call it a day....

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I give her this her big ass fits her body shape and she stays her ass in the gym and not blowing up like Pinky did.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Years ago there was a thread or discussion about her scene in 'Ghetto gaggers'' and someone posted the link . I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.... Mannn.... that was just some other shit. That shit still haunts me !:lol:

i cant look at her the same after that

Muttley

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You must train (skip rope) to handle all of that ass. I am small guy, so I would order some munkeybarz and hang on the best I could!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I can't believe you niggaz attracted to dancing elephants. You niggaz who think that shit is good looking must not getting any chics.