LMAOOOO! Tesla truck. HAAAAAAAA!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m counting on a lot of douchebags having that thing.
backing-you-get-yours.gif
The stock should take off once they start delivering them. He’s first to market on so many things that this keeps the competition looking like ass.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The stock should take off once they start delivering them. He’s first to market on so many things that this keeps the competition looking like ass.
I don’t know…

Tesla will sue you for $50,000 if you try to resell your Cybertruck in the first year​

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It each his own. I can’t wait to get my Cybertruck. My brother just spent $175 to fill his F250 up. The design is different, but Cybertrucks look hard in matte black wrap. I’m not worried about vandalism because they will have sentry mode and I don’t give off “fuck with my truck” energy. Any truck can get stuck off-roading with the wrong driver and tires. Somebody mentioned the F150 Lightning which is not selling and Ford loses money on every F150 lighting they sell.
Y’all nigros hate Elon but love Biden. Doesn’t make sense.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It each his own. I can’t wait to get my Cybertruck. My brother just spent $175 to fill his F250 up. The design is different, but Cybertrucks look hard in matte black wrap. I’m not worried about vandalism because they will have sentry mode and I don’t give off “fuck with my truck” energy. Any truck can get stuck off-roading with the wrong driver and tires. Somebody mentioned the F150 Lightning which is not selling and Ford loses money on every F150 lighting they sell.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
WTF, Yeah no reason to hate Elon

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know…

Tesla will sue you for $50,000 if you try to resell your Cybertruck in the first year​

Man listen.... If I pay for anything, I can do what I want w/ it.

I get people will have to sign some BS agreeing to that policy. That would take me out of the running to buy one.

I get what they are trying to do, but if another grown person wants to pay 100K+ over sticker, just to buy this shit, then it is what it is and people should be able to sell that goofy looking shit to them.

This truck will be a disaster!! They will get vandalized for one. Plus, once the novelty wears off, nobody is really gong to buy this BS after the first year or two.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks weird, but like weird looking chicks too. I won't go hunting for it, but if I happen to stumble upon one, and my finances permit, I'd take the leap.

Not sure why they'd attempt to off-road with street tires though. My Q60 has more tread than that truck in the video does.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
WTF, Yeah no reason to hate Elon

“Since the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute.”

“The House plan contrasts with President Biden's broader proposal, which asks Congress for more than $100 billion for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. security needs.”

@Dr. Truth : List what Biden has done to further Reparations for Black Americans.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Man listen.... If I pay for anything, I can do what I want w/ it.

I get people will have to sign some BS agreeing to that policy. That would take me out of the running to buy one.

I get what they are trying to do, but if another grown person wants to pay 100K+ over sticker, just to buy this shit, then it is what it is and people should be able to sell that goofy looking shit to them.

This truck will be a disaster!! They will get vandalized for one. Plus, once the novelty wears off, nobody is really gong to buy this BS after the first year or two.
Why do you think Cybertruck will get Vandalized? Tesla Cars have been the least stolen cars for a few years now. GPS tracking and 360 degree recorded surveillance come standard in all Teslas.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Is it supposed to be solar powered, because why the fuck would you take a electric vehicle off road?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you think Cybertruck will get Vandalized? Tesla Cars have been the least stolen cars for a few years now. GPS tracking and 360 degree recorded surveillance come standard in all Teslas.
It's just an obnoxious example of a truck that will never be used to haul anything and of course will never make it off road. Just a bunch of young Youtubers will buy the truck and make a bunch of reaction videos and do stupid stunts with it.

Tesla will drop the price once it stops selling and leave all the customers that paid 100K+ for this nonsense stuck 40 to 50K upside down in their loan.

I think it will get vandalized because it's such a exercise in opulence. Only the the very well off will buy this truck as almost a joke. I just see a lot of people resenting people that buy it. Is my logic flawed? Probably....lol We will see though.

BTW.... Those camera won't stop people from fucking w/ this truck.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It's just an obnoxious example of a truck that will never be used to haul anything and of course will never make it off road. Just a bunch of young Youtubers will buy the truck and make a bunch of reaction videos and do stupid stunts with it.

Tesla will drop the price once it stops selling and leave all the customers that paid 100K+ for this nonsense stuck 40 to 50K upside down in their loan.

I think it will get vandalized because it's such a exercise in opulence. Only the the very well off will buy this truck as almost a joke. I just see a lot of people resenting people that buy it. Is my logic flawed? Probably....lol We will see though.

BTW.... Those camera won't stop people from fucking w/ this truck.
A lot of assumptions.

-Do cars and trucks that cost more than the Cybertruck get vandalized more? No.
-Tesla is ramping production to top out at 250k/year. The current waiting list is over 2 million. Why would Tesla drop the price?
-I live in the epicenter of the US for people breaking car windows. Never happened in my Model Y. I’ve returned to my car where every car on the street had a broken window except the Teslas.

Your assumptions are not based on facts.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
“Since the war began, the Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute.”

“The House plan contrasts with President Biden's broader proposal, which asks Congress for more than $100 billion for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. security needs.”

@Dr. Truth : List what Biden has done to further Reparations for Black Americans.
Who gives a fuck about Biden?!? What does that have to do with Elon musks racism and his shitty work environments? What the fuck I need Biden to do for me? I’m a self made Black man. I don’t need that cac for shit

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of assumptions.

-Do cars and trucks that cost more than the Cybertruck get vandalized more? No.
-Tesla is ramping production to top out at 250k/year. The current waiting list is over 2 million. Why would Tesla drop the price?
-I live in the epicenter of the US for people breaking car windows. Never happened in my Model Y. I’ve returned to my car where every car on the street had a broken window except the Teslas.

Your assumptions are not based on facts.
Ummmm....I know my assumptions are based on facts. They are my opinions. I said in my post that I could be totally off base. I really hope that I am. I don't think anyone should touch anyone else's cars for any reason.

The cost of the car is not the reason for vandalizing. I stated the reason in my post.

Why would they drop the price?!!!! They just dropped the price on most of their lineup! Leaving hundred of thousands of people all fucked up on their car loans!!

As far as the break-ins, maybe they didn't see anything in your car and the other Teslas on the street.

BTW... I'm not a Tesla hater. If I were to buy an all electric vehicle, would I buy another EV other than Tesla, hell yes!! Doesn't mean I don't respect what Tesla brought to the market.

Hell, I just had a nice pull w/ a Model 3 that spanked me off the line. I was right on his bumper though. Even he had to slow down and give me props. That car is super fast though.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Ummmm....I know my assumptions are based on facts. They are my opinions. I said in my post that I could be totally off base. I really hope that I am. I don't think anyone should touch anyone else's cars for any reason.

The cost of the car is not the reason for vandalizing. I stated the reason in my post.

Why would they drop the price?!!!! They just dropped the price on most of their lineup! Leaving hundred of thousands of people all fucked up on their car loans!!

As far as the break-ins, maybe they didn't see anything in your car and the other Teslas on the street.

BTW... I'm not a Tesla hater. If I were to buy an all electric vehicle, would I buy another EV other than Tesla, hell yes!! Doesn't mean I don't respect what Tesla brought to the market.

Hell, I just had a nice pull w/ a Model 3 that spanked me off the line. I was right on his bumper though. Even he had to slow down and give me props. That car is super fast though.
Tesla dropped their prices to clear inventory. They did a Model 3 refresh and soon refreshing the Model Y and X. They are also undercutting competitors.Tesla has the biggest profit margins of all car manufacturers. Every other American car manufacturer is losing money with every EV they sell.

Regardless of how you feel about Tesla. DO NOT get a non Tesla EV. That would be a huge mistake brother.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tesla dropped their prices to clear inventory. They did a Model 3 refresh and soon refreshing the Model Y and X. They are also undercutting competitors.Tesla has the biggest profit margins of all car manufacturers. Every other American car manufacturer is losing money with every EV they sell.

Regardless of how you feel about Tesla. DO NOT get a non Tesla EV. That would be a huge mistake brother.
That may be, but people like Parker from Vehicle Vigins are vowing to never buy a Tesla again because of the price drop. How can a company justify doing something like that unless they were in trouble. You might clear inventory, but you are screwing over loyalty to the brand by fucking over people that paid a lot of money for their cars.

Time Stamped:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
That may be, but people like Parker from Vehicle Vigins are vowing to never buy a Tesla again because of the price drop. How can a company justify doing something like that unless they were in trouble. You might clear inventory, but you are screwing over loyalty to the brand by fucking over people that paid a lot of money for their cars.

Time Stamped:

Why is his maintenance high? Makes no sense. I’d be disappointed if prices reduced after I purchased, but Tesla has great Brand loyalty numbers.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it supposed to be solar powered, because why the fuck would you take a electric vehicle off road?
mufuckas gonna be sorely disappointed when they find out there aren't any charging stations in the Grand Canyon or in the Sierra Mountains....

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is his maintenance high? Makes no sense. I’d be disappointed if prices reduced after I purchased, but Tesla has great Brand loyalty numbers.
On that Plaid, the camber is set up super aggressively and it causes the inside of the tires to wear out super fast!!! He says every 5K miles, he has to change out rear tires. Not only expensive, but a hazard as well. You might realize that your tires are bald on the inside and they might blow out.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
mufuckas gonna be sorely disappointed when they find out there aren't any charging stations in the Grand Canyon or in the Sierra Mountains....
What percentage of F150 Truck owners are driving off-road?
On that Plaid, the camber is set up super aggressively and it causes the inside of the tires to wear out super fast!!! He says every 5K miles, he has to change out rear tires. Not only expensive, but a hazard as well. You might realize that your tires are bald on the inside and they might blow out.
Yeah Teslas do wear down the rear tires. It’s because of the battery weight. I’d think that oil changes, tune ups and belt costs would cost more than tires though.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Time Stamped:

Changing tires like it's a oil change :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What percentage of F150 Truck owners are driving off-road?

Yeah Teslas do wear down the rear tires. It’s because of the battery weight. I’d think that oil changes, tune ups and belt costs would cost more than tires though.
Not even close.

Even if you are buying tires every 10K miles, it can get super expensive! Figure $600.00 for 2 rear tires and 2-3 hundred to install and maybe align. That's about a $1000.00 bill every 5-10K miles in fucking tires alone. That is ridiculous! Plus, that is not counting the fronts!

It has nothing to do with the battery weight. It's all about the camber set up. The tires wear unevenly only on the inside of the tires. You might have 80% tread left on most of the tire, but the that inside edge can be about to almost blow out.

I have an Alfa Romeo and they are set up similarly for better performance. I get that inside wear issue as well. Just not as dramatically as the Tesla Plaid.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Not even close.

Even if you are buying tires every 10K miles, it can get super expensive! Figure $600.00 for 2 rear tires and 2-3 hundred to install and maybe align. That's about a $1000.00 bill every 5-10K miles in fucking tires alone. That is ridiculous! Plus, that is not counting the fronts!

It has nothing to do with the battery weight. It's all about the camber set up. The tires wear unevenly only on the inside of the tires. You might have 80% tread left on most of the tire, but the that inside edge can be about to almost blow out.

I have an Alfa Romeo and they are set up similarly for better performance. I get that inside wear issue as well. Just not as dramatically as the Tesla Plaid.
That inside wear was only on the 22 inch tires.

The other thing about trying to sell the vehicle before one year is the auto pilot and transferring that to someone else.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Time Stamped:

:lol:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not even close.

around here - brand new z or w speed rated tires are going to run more than $300 ea

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lyft driver to me they pay to charge remotely the way we pay at the pump. I had no idea. She said if the car dies, the car must be towed because there’s no tow truck setup to arrive and charge you and send you off. She also said she can be locked out of her car by Tesla for a host of reasons. Any owners here to confirm?

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel kinda like a hater when I say I don't like it, but thats my honest opinion. To each their own, but I just can't drive a Robocop looking tank around. Mo power to ya.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Lyft driver to me they pay to charge remotely the way we pay at the pump. I had no idea. She said if the car dies, the car must be towed because there’s no tow truck setup to arrive and charge you and send you off. She also said she can be locked out of her car by Tesla for a host of reasons. Any owners here to confirm?

1.) The Model 3 and Y get 330 miles per charge. I’ve never had an issue with my car dying.
2.) Never been locked out of car.