lmao Beaches of Brazil a documentary about whores in Brazil where the film makers and crew were all fucking the prostitutes

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can watch the entire "documentary" for free on Tubi. Of course the "documentary" makers are Black. At first, you see them filming prostitutes taking showers and getting dressed--like they just finished servicing clients. Near the end of the "documentary" it's obvious the clients they serviced were the "documentary" makers. Niggas straight filming themselves fucking whores. It's hilarious. If you want to see this "documentary" it's free on Tubi. Download Tubi, if you don't have it already, then search for "Beaches of Brazil" by Swea Pee Films (lol the name of their company says it all).

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Gon check this out but I ain’t know Tubi was poppin off like this. I thought they were a family friendly app lol

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can somebody download it and reup it somewhere ?
I'm cheap as fuck. But Tubi is a free app. At the very least, why can't you download it on your phone and watch it there... Or, better yet, download Tubi on your phone and cast this "documentary" to your t.v.?

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I guess you need to experience the subject of your “documentary”. I won’t critique, but anyone on BGOL could have done this.
Before the discovery that it's cheaper to fukh mamis on the beach in the DR, it seems there were multiple posts about sexual tourism in Rio on BGOL. And, multiple references to Club HELP!. Where are they now?

This actually is a decent doc, although I would have been fine with more attention to the subject, "The Beaches..." Btw, the tittays at 28.06 are world class. This vid is not a part of the doc, just for old times sake

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Thanks - checking it out now. They've got a good variety of selections on Tubi. Been checking out stuff here and there on the platform since mid-2019.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL Good ole Club Help.......I wish I had spent more time there

Mannnnnnnnnnnn, whew! I loved Help..or as the GDPs called it Helpy. They ALL used to say in their broken English.."I know like Helpy" :lol:

We used to hit that mofo damn near every nite and just like one of them chicks said, we'd party like a mofo til about 3 am and then go to the apt and smash.

They didn't really focus on how many girls hung out in front of Help and never went in..some were banned for whatever reason and some just didn't have the money. The first nite I never even made it inside.

This vid shows just how poor those chicks are..also didn't show the finer ones.

But, when people talk about all the plastic surgery, I didn't see it at all...and I went a few times. You could see just how worn their outfits were...booty shorts and lil tops were even smaller cuz they had em for so long..or shared em with other girls.

Some other things I saw..that Bob's burgers place had some of the best hamburgers I've ever eaten...

Wish they'd have shown more of the Meija Pataca..outdoor cafe ho hangout..another fave spot with pretty good food. First day I hit Rio, there were hoes lined up around the cafe 3 deep! One of the most fun days of my life.

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
Mannnnnnnnnnnn, whew! I loved Help..or as the GDPs called it Helpy. They ALL used to say in their broken English.."I know like Helpy" :lol:

We used to hit that mofo damn near every nite and just like one of them chicks said, we'd party like a mofo til about 3 am and then go to the apt and smash.

They didn't really focus on how many girls hung out in front of Help and never went in..some were banned for whatever reason and some just didn't have the money. The first nite I never even made it inside.

This vid shows just how poor those chicks are..also didn't show the finer ones.

But, when people talk about all the plastic surgery, I didn't see it at all...and I went a few times. You could see just how worn their outfits were...booty shorts and lil tops were even smaller cuz they had em for so long..or shared em with other girls.

Some other things I saw..that Bob's burgers place had some of the best hamburgers I've ever eaten...

Wish they'd have shown more of the Meija Pataca..outdoor cafe ho hangout..another fave spot with pretty good food. First day I hit Rio, there were hoes lined up around the cafe 3 deep! One of the most fun days of my life.

LOL Damn bruh you brought back the memories....I absolutely remember and cosign every thing you just said....except the burgers...I hated the burgers lol......I wish I would have gotten an apartment instead of a hotel room.......I always felt weird with the chicks actually having to do their ho check in at the front desk before coming up to the room....

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL Damn bruh you brought back the memories....I absolutely remember and cosign every thing you just said....except the burgers...I hated the burgers lol......I wish I would have gotten an apartment instead of a hotel room.......I always felt weird with the chicks actually having to do their ho check in at the front desk before coming up to the room....

Yea man..great memories!

First trip we got a hotel and the first day I brought a few hoes up. After that, they never let me bring any up, so I hit those lil flea bag hotels on Copa Avenida.

Bob's was the shit! I just couldn't get with an egg on my burger, but all the meat tasted better down there.

We always got apts after the first run..even got to hit the maid a few times...free.

It's was the kinda experience I wish all cool dudes could have. I knew cats who went to the DR and Brasil and they said Brasil was wayyy better, no comparison..

Difference between girls here and there was you never felt shorted. Them chicks invented the gfe.

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
Yea man..great memories!

First trip we got a hotel and the first day I brought a few hoes up. After that, they never let me bring any up, so I hit those lil flea bag hotels on Copa Avenida.

Bob's was the shit! I just couldn't get with an egg on my burger, but all the meat tasted better down there.

We always got apts after the first run..even got to hit the maid a few times...free.

It's was the kinda experience I wish all cool dudes could have. I knew cats who went to the DR and Brasil and they said Brasil was wayyy better, no comparison..

Difference between girls here and there was you never felt shorted. Them chicks invented the gfe.

LOL I did the flea bag motel thing a couple of times. I ain't even gonna lie, I was scared as fuck each time. I just knew one of those pretty bitches was gonna set me up to get got....I only had the pleasure of going to Rio one time, but for real, I will NEVER forget how great it was. Them chicks made you feel like king of the muthafuckin world. On some foodie shit, the food was amazing.....the fruit was all so much better there too. I remember how fucking huge the grapes were and how much sweeter everything tasted. That was also were i got hooked up to the churrascarias. I was like a spot with unlimited meat!!!!!! Brotha between that and the model type ass for next to nothing. I almost stayed in Rio for good.