Lizzo got these fat girls out here losing their damn mind!

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I miss the easy head I use to get from big girls and them being grateful for me playing with their nipples.

I hate to say that I agree.....

I mean just in general, Ive seen some big girls who really really think or act as if they are some super model / Gods gift.... I fault dudes to for gassing them up and not pushing them to actually be healthy...

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Seen this stupid shit yesterday.

Where’s the flag?!

Big ass knew she couldn’t maintain balance and forced it anyway. :smh:

Big bitches wanna be skinny so bad.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

I mean just in general, Ive seen some big girls who really really think or act as if they are some super model / Gods gift.... I fault dudes to for gassing them up and not pushing them to actually be healthy...
No one is checking for fat girls that hard. It doesn't say much for you if that's how fat girls treat you

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talented singer but...feels like nothin more than just a really well thought out sad self-promotion game...

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

Y'all must be young. I'll be 53 next month. Fat black and some latina chicks have been sexually confident for years. Always some cats gonna run like Tyreek Hill down the sideline to get to that pussy.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one is checking for fat girls that hard. It doesn't say much for you if that's how fat girls treat you
You be on the dills often.... nothing about how fat girls or any women treat me in my comment. Lizzo and the likes are not my core demographic I seek. That being said, They treat me well...
source.gif

Y'all must be young. I'll be 53 next month. Fat black and some latina chicks have been sexually confident for years. Always some cats gonna run like Tyreek Hill down the sideline to get to that pussy.
I’m 45 and if you believe what you saw is called confidence we have a different definition of confidence.