Liz Cambage called Nigerian players “monkeys” and told them “go back to your third world country”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fy1H.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
She did SOMETHING to make them people react the way they did... for one chic to sprint across the floor to rock her shit how she did says a lot to me... and for nobody on her team to step in and help, yell to give her a heads up, etc. tells me she deserved what she got

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that her teammates didn’t really have her back when she got her shit rocked tells me all I need to know

EXACTLY!!! Even the Brawl at the Palace, Ron Artest KNEW he was in the wrong, but went in for his teammates. He whole ass team just sat and watched her get snucked!!!

I get being competitive and talking shyt, but you got to own that shyt!!! Detroit Pistons would play rough and when they got called out they always owned the dirt that they did. Teammates just standing around like Debo walking off with Reds' chain and Red like:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this is being overblown, the big Aussie chick job is to rough people up

and weaken them inside the paint, she was just going extra hard,

and her getting japped is justified because at one point the Big Aussie chick

just slapped a chick LOL, and just fell back on defense like its all good..

Just a heated ball game.... shit happens damn near every streetball game

I seen in the hood... and chick basketball has really got competitive on a

global level..

and everybody knows monkeys

Got them

thin lips, short legs, and pale skin under that

fur..

calling Gods and Goddesses monkies is just foolishness!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
She did SOMETHING to make them people react the way they did... for one chic to sprint across the floor to rock her shit how she did says a lot to me... and for nobody on her team to step in and help, yell to give her a heads up, etc. tells me she deserved what she got

That was the chick Liz smacked in the face that ran towards her. She must have gathered herself after the smack.

spider705

BGOL Investor
That was the chick Liz smacked in the face that ran towards her. She must have gathered herself after the smack.
Yeah you right... but still... Liz teammates just sat there and watched as someone from the opposing team did a full sprint across a floor and hit her...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are people saying Liz teammates aint do shit .. bruh

THEY AINT WANT THAT NIGERIAN SMOKE BRUH....

come on ESPECIALLY THE WISE OGEEZ..

Yall KNOW the STREET RULES BRUH..

take

out the biggest threat in a group..

the rest of the group aint going to do shit,

They saw their Big teammate go down like a bag of rocks...

THEY AINT WANT THAT SMOKE BRUH!!

if she didnt go down like that, and was fighting back....then they wouldve

been right behind her, getting that Nigerian ass whippin...

LOL

but the way she went down from that punch.. made her team mates,

FALL THE FUCK BACK BRUH!!

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? That was the same chick she slapped, don't tell me you didn't see it.

spider705

BGOL Investor
What? That was the same chick she slapped, don't tell me you didn't see it.
I corrected myself in a follow-up post after Buk pointed it out... still, her teammates sat there and watched her sprint baseline to baseline essentially and crack her shit... that says something to me

Last edited:
Reactions: PJN

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You're lying, the WNBA is high level basketball where the women can't solely rely on athleticism and it's far from high school basketball.

The truth is that you want to see the women more manly and dunking.

The NBA is actually low level basketball except for a few teams. They just run up and down the court and shoot 3's and most rely on their athleticism until they get old.

Trust me it's fun to talk shit but if you don't know basketball, then you wouldn't understand