Live-Black Authority; The Congressional Reparations Hearing

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This hearing is a fucking joke!
So they are not presenting their case for monies owed? WTF!

From the responses on here and twitter I'm glad I didn't see it...

It looks like they got a bunch of coons and black people that doesnt know what they're talking about when it comes to this subject.

They will never get folks like Sandy Darrity,Dr Claude Anderson and many others on this subject.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
From the responses on here and twitter I'm glad I didn't see it...

It looks like they got a bunch of coons and black people that doesnt know what they're talking about when it comes to this subject.

They will never get folks like Sandy Darrity,Dr Claude Anderson and many others on this subject.
No doubt fam, our first big chance to publicly present the call for reparations and they go weak sauce on us...

:smh::smh::smh:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit,we have scholars,dr,professors who would of been better prepare to make a case for us but instead they use the same ol negro's who work for em and with em to argue something that is so important to us.Fuck that and them.

This country and others like it will parish and fall like many great nations did before us,until you do right by my people BLACK AMERICANS

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
If Umar wasn’t such a clown, he could have gone there and shit this bullshit down.

To bring Burgess to speak on this was a smack in the face.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
:smh: Shit like This is why I believe this discussion should wait.

I said it early this shit was a farce to gather momentum just to pull the rug from under us.

:smh: