Live action Mulan now on Disney Plus 9/4/2020 for 30 bucks.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I took my son to see Avengers 2. Before we went in do you need to use the restroom, no. Alright cool. Opening scene of everyone fighting, Daddy I have to use the bathroom. What, seriously, alright come on.

I hate leaving my drinks and food around people I do not know.

Damn

I would be deceitful hypocrite if i dispute anything y'all saying.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't get me wrong I love the big screen film experience, especially Dolby Cinema. And I don't mind taking my kids to see the kids films. But if you give me an opportunity to watch at home on theater release day in HD with a Costco pizza, microwave popcorn, cream cheese chili dip/chips and cheap no name sodas. I will gladly relax at home and enjoy.

But I don't want to pay a subscription fee then pay for a movie on top of that.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You aint wrong

But i took an informal poll

My peeps aint doing it

Nope

However all the kids want us to prepay for soul and black widow not now

But RIGHT NOW.

also these kids savvy now

They said they can wait till its "free"

Cause parents already saying if we get THIS NOW?

we cutting ofc something ELSE.

Money tight right now fam.

What you missing is you cant compare pre covid $30 to post covid $30
There's a lot of white people in America.. Most bizz were created to cater to cacs.. White parents will pay $30 for lil joey to shutdafucup for 2 hrs.. Or lil bob will say to his parents " I won't love you anymore if you don't buy this movie" and his parents will immediately pay for it.. The cac demographic will pay for this and hundreds of millions will be made... Other demographics will pay also.. The mouse will win... Up next black widow

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There's a lot of white people in America.. Most bizz were created to cater to cacs.. White parents will pay $30 for lil joey to shutdafucup for 2 hrs.. Or lil bob will say to his parents " I won't love you anymore if you don't buy this movie" and his parents will immediately pay for it.. The cac demographic will pay for this and hundreds of millions will be made... Other demographics will pay also.. The mouse will win... Up next black widow

Oh black widow...THAT is the REAL test

THAT is the one I would have started with.

So far?

i aint find ONE person saying they PAYING for Mulan

I know people who GOT Disney+ after SWEARING they would NOT

just off HAMILTON

and STILL aint cancel it.

I already told you I and MANY others would pay $20/25 NOW and I mean RIGHT NOW just to PRE-ORDER it.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Man i was doing Dolby Cinema and Cinemark XD so much, I just can't pay $30 for a movie when i don't have a home theatre, i'm watching all my content on my Imac monitor during this quarantine right now

Don't get me wrong I love the big screen film experience, especially Dolby Cinema. And I don't mind taking my kids to see the kids films. But if you give me an opportunity to watch at home on theater release day in HD with a Costco pizza, microwave popcorn, cream cheese chili dip/chips and cheap no name sodas. I will gladly relax at home and enjoy.

But I don't want to pay a subscription fee then pay for a movie on top of that.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Lol and people doubted my streaming on Disney plus comment...lol told ya

It's movies they would have had a problem with regardless

Much less having to throw millions more in to them to market them again.

and Covid has already hurt them from filming new content, so it makes sense to try to keep their subscriber base.

Please make your predictions for all these movies.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's movies they would have had a problem with regardless

Much less having to throw millions more in to them to market them again.

and Covid has already hurt them from filming new content, so it makes sense to try to keep their subscriber base.

Please make your predictions for all these movies.....
I made a prediction about a whole movement that's bigger than a single movie.. It's like talking about how Netflix will be the next movement into the way we view content in streaming and saying blockbuster will become extinct.. I'm talking a whole new way consumers will intake entertainment and you asking me do I think some single movie is gonna be a hit once it becomes available after a theatre run.. That single movie is insignificant to the whole new way of entertainment.. Just like my Disney play prediction is the whole different way certain movies will be pushed out for the time being.. You busy asking me if Chris rock saw gonna do numbers that shit is insignificant to the whole process that is being displayed at this point

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I made a prediction about a whole movement that's bigger than a single movie.. It's like talking about how Netflix will be the next movement into the way we view content in streaming and saying blockbuster will become extinct.. I'm talking a whole new way consumers will intake entertainment and you asking me do I think some single movie is gonna be a hit once it becomes available after a theatre run.. That single movie is insignificant to the whole new way of entertainment.. Just like my Disney play prediction is the whole different way certain movies will be pushed out for the time being.. You busy asking me if Chris rock saw gonna do numbers that shit is insignificant to the whole process that is being displayed at this point

It is significant.

It's one thing for them to put a movie that isn't expected to do numbers on streaming. You act like they're putting Spiderman on streaming and then declaring victory.

Streaming movies is nothing new, pay per view and on demand has been around forever. You can rent and buy movies on Amazon and Apple+ now.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
AMC Theaters Set 15 Cent Ticket Prices for First Day of Covid-Era Reopening

AMC Theaters will offer throwback movie ticket prices of 15 cents on the day the country’s largest movie theater chain reopens, August 20th, The Associated Press reports.

Movie theaters have been shuttered in the United States since March because of the coronavirus pandemic. Some were set to start opening earlier this summer, but frequent case spikes and the continued spread of the virus forced those plans to change. Regal Cinemas, the second-biggest chain behind AMC, is set to open some of its locations August 21st.

AMC will open just over 100 cinemas in the U.S., which accounts for a sixth of its nationwide locations. Along with offering 15 cent movie tickets, it will attempt to attract customers with a slate of classic films, including Ghostbusters, Black Panther, Back to the Future and Grease (tickets for those movies will be priced at $5 after opening day).

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It is significant.

It's one thing for them to put a movie that isn't expected to do numbers on streaming. You act like they're putting Spiderman on streaming and then declaring victory.

Streaming movies is nothing new, pay per view and on demand has been around forever. You can rent and buy movies on Amazon and Apple+ now.
the movement is significant cause they pushing blockbusters out.. You asked me to name specific movies and how much they gonna generate.. I'm not here to tell you specific numbers I'm here to tell you the new waves... Kind of like if people stop trying opening restaurant and started selling food out their apartments or getting food trucks.. That would be a whole new wave that could change the face of the food game.. I'm not here to tell you Mickey d quartley profits juss the new movement the food industry is headed towards.. Catchup.. Niggadamous was correct deal with it

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
the movement is significant cause they pushing blockbusters out.. You asked me to name specific movies and how much they gonna generate.. I'm not here to tell you specific numbers I'm here to tell you the new waves... Kind of like if people stop trying opening restaurant and started selling food out their apartments or getting food trucks.. That would be a whole new wave that could change the face of the food game.. I'm not here to tell you Mickey d quartley profits juss the new movement the food industry is headed towards.. Catchup.. Niggadamous was correct deal with it

They had to push blockbusters, it's a pandemic and everything was closed. The goal is money. Nothing you say incorporates that.

BTW, my theaters open back up Thursday

At 30% all of that shit is sold out, old shit like The Goonies, Star Wars, Ghosbusters and Back To The Future....granted it's 15 cents, but that tells you something, and how a lot of people feel about Covid. People are going out. Young people especially.

We'll see when shit like Bloodshot, Unhinged and Cut Throat City that drop Friday...those are questionable

A lot of people love the movies and have been waiting for it to come back, just like gyms and restaurants.

That's why I asked you the question you never answered....were you a movie goer....if not, you don't understand. Just like you don't understand the billion plus globally that some of these movies bring in. So you're not the right one to even comment on the future of the movie industry.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Let's see, $100 per annum for VPN; approx. $8.35 a month with all Diz+ content plus oh so much more. Diz+ $7.00 per month. Hmm.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
fools straight be bitching about paying $30 knowing damn well at no price point they gonna pay for the movie. At the end of the day, they gonna download it when a copy comes online they want. As far as the $30. I can understand because they need to recoup their expenses. A movie that cost millions will take quite a few downloads to recoup their money , so it is what it is. I don't understand why ppl complain about the price of the download when at no price point, would they legitimately purchase the product. Just saying.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
fools straight be bitching about paying $30 knowing damn well at no price point they gonna pay for the movie. At the end of the day, they gonna download it when a copy comes online they want. As far as the $30. I can understand because they need to recoup their expenses. A movie that cost millions will take quite a few downloads to recoup their money , so it is what it is. I don't understand why ppl complain about the price of the download when at no price point, would they legitimately purchase the product. Just saying.

If I was unable to find a high quality download today I was gonna pay.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummmmm Mulan is already on the webz in 1080p with Atmos last I checked a couple of hours ago. 4k will be out by tonight if it's not already.
U shouldn’t even have Quoted me if the UHD 4K isn’t out yet.

This 2020 breh

Them lil 720p conversations y’all had 10 years ago don’t mean nothing no more.

Mylansky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta point cause I wouldn't have paid for that shit at any price

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
i agree a vpn is critically important.

that is why my clients have built in vpns.

and i agree with you for the less technically inclined. i paid 70 for disney plus for the year. i hope that is available when i need to reup.

Man, the way things are going I feel like getting another VPN to run on top of the one I have. VPN and anti are absolute musts in this day and age.

Thank god my kids grew out of Diznee before it went pay. I don't watch anything on it enough to justify the cost. Same with the river. In fact, I barely justify Netflix. The heyday of the 'rents is over but it's still fertile ground.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Very limited content.
:confused: Do you even know what a seedbox is? Anything that is online can be put on a seedbox. Shit on any streaming service is basically automatic. They can be setup to automatically get all the shows you watch. These days folks don't even need private trackers.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
:confused: Do you even know what a seedbox is? Anything that is online can be put on a seedbox. Shit on any streaming service is basically automatic. They can be setup to automatically get all the shows you watch. These days folks don't even need private trackers.

Yes, I know what it is.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Just got done...I`m not sure i liked it ...

:idea:something was just missing ... the animated movie was way way way better ...