Listen to this man very very closely.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This guy needs to go on speaking tours in black communities all across America. Owning a home speaks volumes in generating wealth but he also needs to explore why some black folks can't get loans with banks to buy homes.
Another great point: once baby boomers die off, it becomes a levelled playing field for non whites even if they transfer their wealth to their children. Business models are changing across the world and black and brown have a chance to catch up and grow.

Reactions: PJN

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I hear is, "Please missa white man, Please!" There is and are plenty of Black people specifically who knew or know plenty about finance and had their efforts either stifled, or stolen. Can anybody say; Chase Morgan, Wells Fargo, or Bank of America?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
All I hear is, "Please missa white man, Please!" There is and are plenty of Black people specifically who knew or know plenty about finance and had their efforts either stifled, or stolen. Can anybody say; Chase Morgan, Wells Fargo, or Bank of America?
I don’t hear that from him. He is not begging to white man for anything but to give us a fair shot and get out of our way. Whether some white Americans like it or not, they have to lean on people of color to keep this engine going in America because it is quickly coming to the point where it’s not enough white people to keep America going.

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t hear that from him. He is not begging to white man for anything but to give us a fair shot and get out of our way. Whether some white Americans like it or not, they have to lean on people of color to keep this engine going in America because it is quickly coming to the point where it’s not enough white people to keep America going.
"Give us a fair shot." Sounds like begging to me. "Fairness" most of us don't understand, means white. So they take what they want. Also, most dont understand, that if the mass populace "sees their cultural norms as the standard," they will rule even when phenotypically their not the majority.