LIPSTICK LESBIAN says STUD PUSSY TASTE TANGY

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Last edited:
MJscust.gif
 
Got a stud security at my job..its only me and her at the shift we work.went into the bathroom after her and that whole bitch smell like funky pussy..i was like damn bitch you was born with a pussy it aint like you just decided to try one on and take it for a test run.damn
 
The stud pussy’s I’ve eaten have been good. I guess cause I haven’t dealt with the ones that are dusty. I got a stud I been talking with now and I plan on tasting her pussy real soon.
 
Pussy is pussy. Either you clean or you not. I assume if they munching on each other they'd keep the pussy clean and fresh. Can't imagine a chick munching on a dusty ass pussy!
A lesbian with funky pussy is pure savagery. Bitch prolly got a side dude. HA! Knocked a bi chick who was quite clean, and years ago a lesbian homey gave me a whiff—also clean. Studs are just.. :smh: :smh: :puke: I can’t imagine pulling down some Wrangler jeans and slipping off her Timbs.
 
Here's a true and mind-fuck fun fact: up to 31% of adults don't wash their hands after using the restroom.
A lot of adults have bad hygiene in general. Y'all remember the thread about grown folks not knowing how to properly wipe their asses after number two. :smh:
 
Back
Top