Lil Kim and Lil Cease Squash Beef

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In her day?

She considered one of the most beautiful women in hip hop.

You gotta give her that.

She was the top female artist you would smash, considering she was easy on the eyes, had crazy sex appeal and not much competition as far as hip hop artists. That open leg squat pose is iconic. And she would talk that shit, make u wanna smut her out. But "most beautiful" is a lil extreme IMO. But that's just how I feel.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lil Kims outter physical appearance is the end result of physical, emotional, & mental abuse. Big used to fuck her up & over. He was a classic bitch ass niggaah who beat women

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
"Dippin wit Money L in the green Beamer, sippin Zima, on our way to see Katrina, she said she need a freak like me like Adina, fucked her by mistake she had a twin named Regina, I seen tha lights excite all the freaks, squirtin' on curtains, lips, tits, and sheets, compete? meet death, ya dead, ya died, don't fuck wit B-I, that's that!"

Props to them squashing the beef. :cool:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She was the top female artist you would smash, considering she was easy on the eyes, had crazy sex appeal and not much competition as far as hip hop artists. That open leg squat pose is iconic. And she would talk that shit, make u wanna smut her out. But "most beautiful" is a lil extreme IMO. But that's just how I feel.

How about most beautifulest?

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Lil Kims outter physical appearance is the end result of physical, emotional, & mental abuse. Big used to fuck her up & over. He was a classic bitch ass niggaah who beat women

Even before BIG her father kicked her outta the house as a teen.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
She should be the one apologizing
Yup.

Dwv38e.jpg