LightSkin Bgol members tell the truth...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Were there ever times where you either knew or had a good idea that your complexion would be a plus in a situation??

you know what the hell I'm talkin about to...you light skin mofos with the "good hair" and light eyes walk into a club or bar and know people are gonna be on you..

1aba384a83e54351ac24a171dc7c681e.jpg

71165188b7b42b5f7129564d82e04ca2.jpg

tell the time and situation..

Last edited:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friend call it 'red bone skinded'

I have never once thought my complexion would get me something.

I had to grow out of the thought that my ass and tits would get me something.

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered
Geech, you're asking the wrong people. Ask some chocolate (dark) skinned people about when they were treated badly.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting.

Melon, When are we gonna see em Melons.

NEVER!!!!!

Geech, you're asking the wrong people. Ask some chocolate (dark) skinned people about when they were treated badly.

Truth be told I've never been around a bunch of folks (until here) that discriminated against dark skinned women. In high school we had this really dark chocolate girl in my class and she had a nice body, (for high school). Still does. Everyone said she looked nice for a dark skinned girl, but it wasn't really her complexion that turned people off - it was her attitude.

I'm sure there are some dark skinned folks that get some not so nice comments but it's a whole other section of circles where that really doesn't matter. Makes me wonder why certain people in certain areas (I'm sure areas have a big play too) get the negative feedback that they do.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I had said in the other thread about this that if I am dressed really nicely and cute it is pig repellant especially when I had to sit and soak in NYC and got REALLY light. Now that I back in a normal climate and my usual complexion is less so. I just make sure to always be well dressed and proper when I go anywhere even supermarket. If I am in sweats or bummy looking clothes does not make one bit of difference.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh you need to ask more exciting questions..

Like how many of them been to a party where only lightskin people were allowed...

paper bag events???

Did they feel special?? Different type of way??

more or less secure??

I wouldnt be invited I wouldnt make the cut...

and you know what...

I feel pretty good about that..