LFL Atlanta steam warm up

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
The LFL’s Atlanta Steam Warming Up Before A Championship Game Was A Sight To Behold (VIDEO)
by: Darrelle Lincoln On Friday, December 22, 2017

The Legends Football League wrapped up their season recently after the Atlanta Steam took on the Seattle Mist in the Legends Cup 2017.

Before that game kicked off, footage emerged showing the players on the Steam warming up and once it made its way to social media, people went crazy with how attractive these ladies were.

Here’s a bit of that first quarter where it only took 15 seconds for the Mist to score a touchdown.

They would go on to win the Legends cup

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
meh... they (cacs especially) look like men. I do not want to see this again

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Jessica Salazar gawd damn...

This one might need her own thread
2017_g7_073-200x300c.jpg

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
You've been looking at men for too long.
They are half of the world population, and I must see them when I see
people.......But more to the issue, how come you are refusing to see the
masculine profile of these "women" you are watching? That is the
disturbing circumstance

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Lol i brought u outta character lol

Nigga u know I know who u really are

But that was some faggit shit bro
Just do not call me "Nigga", and we will be alright;
You know nothing about me. And yes, those cacs
look like men. It is that simple.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
LFL games are pretty good actually, even if the less padding. It's kind of like Roller derby however crowd wise, that is mostly lesbians.

I saw the OP video on Facebook last week and watched some of the current and old games on YouTube. Most people are gonna watch for the tits and ass but the games really are competitive and good. The women aren't just out there trying to look pretty, they are really athletic and know what they are doing. Some of the passes I saw the QBs throw and the passes I saw receivers catch were impressive

k1lla

Support BGOL
Registered
ayo...

The games are quite entertaining, but bruh, HOW do you be a heterosexual male coach and "keep your nose clean" so to speak? Not tryna sound too creepy and I know every dude aint out here just thirsty and parched, but some of these ladies are PUT TOGETHER! You gotta have mad discipline, smh. Some of these women look like they SNU SNU the shit outta you...

Reactions: fu2