MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Let's Cook Jerk Turkey Wing's Jamaican Style​

How to cook CHANNEL
281K subscribers

53,561 views Apr 13, 2020 #jamaicanchef
53,561 views • Apr 13, 2020 • #jamaicanchef
Hello my lovely love bug goooodies So you wanted me to show you How and i'm always here to deliver☕So I'm making Jerk Turkey Wing's Jamaican Style, I do hope you fined it easy to follow below you will fine link's on how to cook AUTHENTIC JAMAICAN recipes and so much more Jerk Turkey Wing's Jamaican Style ENJOY :) Jerk Turkey Wing's Jamaican Style Please don't forget to give me a thumbs up and subscribe Thank you for being you! xoxo #howtocookjerk #jamaicanchef SUBSCRIBE TO MY 2# CHANNEL LIFE AS JULIANA / @lifeasjuliana INSTAGRAM / how_to_cook_channel FACEBOOK FAN PAGE / jamaicanfoodcookingmama FOR ALL BUSINESS, SPONSORSHIP OR FEATURED PRODUCT ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT ME AT julianathomas21@yahoo.com How TO MAKE GREEN SEASONING • How To Make Healthy Homemade Green Se... HOW TO COOK JAMAICAN AUTHENTIC BROWN STEW CHICKEN RICE & PEAS AND PLANTAIN • HOW - TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN STEW CHIC... BROWN STEW CHICKEN FOR BEGGINERS • HOW - TO MAKE REAL JAMAICAN STEW CHIC... Jerk Turkey Wing's Jamaican Style ....What you will need.... 5 turkey wings Scallion Tyme Onion Hot pepper Fresh garlic 1 tsp salt(as needed) 1 tsp black pepper 1 tsp vinegar 1 tbsp paprika 1 tbsp ginger powder 1 cup beef seasoning 1 tbsp onion powder/1 tbsp garlic powder 1 tbsp all purpose seasoning 1 tbsp combo seasoning 1 tbsp browning(as needed) Add 1 cup water Cover & cook for 1 hour & 20 mins For at least 30 mins