Leslie Sidora is too bottom-heavy for me...lol

Archedherback

Star
Registered
When did Black Men start loving FAT Women? :confused:
If this Bitch spent the SAME AMOUNT of time on losing weight as she did
on her make up and hair she'd be a dime
Actually, black men have always loved women with size and curves. Go to any Island or African country and people there take pride in being thick and not looking like a twig. They clown you in Jamaica if you're too skinny.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Actually, black men have always loved women with size and curves. Go to any Island or African country and people there take pride in being thick and not looking like a twig. They clown you in Jamaica if you're too skinny.

Why people always revert to the polar opposite?
How about liking a bitch in SHAPE? These fat bitches are just LAZY I will never co-sign that.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
73401808-109887846991499-2474926990000699461-n.jpg

72295172-864078103994845-3336196279044705784-n.jpg

85070265-244386433310044-8180831417700794154-n.jpg

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I guarantee you would not utter one word of that cash shit you talkin to her face. Fuck outta here!

Lift your standards.
This fat bitch spends all her time on her make up and hair and NONE losing weight & exercising
FOH

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Beautiful face but just plain too fat for me.

By Euro trash standards she is fat. By most US black standards she GTG. She’s tall, curvy and pretty if not gorgeous. If she makes some good adjustments to her overall lifestyle she can stave off the effects of Father Time but overall I think she will get fat. Just like my youngest mom. With that being said, I’ll take her. Right now. Today!

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
By Euro trash standards she is fat. By most US black standards she GTG. She’s tall, curvy and pretty if not gorgeous. If she makes some good adjustments to her overall lifestyle she can stave off the effects of Father Time but overall I think she will get fat. Just like my youngest mom. With that being said, I’ll take her. Right now. Today!
Nigga quoting me after 2 years.

By African standards, she's fat. But I've fucked fatter...

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucked with a Jamaican babe in South FL. That could be her twin. I miss nutting on her beautiful face.