Lenox Mall is Fucked!

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow I went there last night and it looked like dangerous as fuck. You can’t even go there to buy a Rolex and feel safe walking back to your car. I went to buy a peloton and I could have just bought that shit online.

The whole mall was smelling of weed, floors were littered and many stores were closed or had armed guards in front of them.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
From Buckhead, to Bankhead.
That’s a little funny but Who is the thing that is going on in Buckhead and I spoke about this last week....Lenox mall have no choice but to deal with black people because we are the only people spending money their. As for the Buckhead area it is starting to get black this part of Atlanta was the white people hide out with money but those days are long gone. That area is trying to break off from Atlanta but I think that’s not going to happen even though apart and we want them to go but they need Atlanta more than Atlanta need them. Also I noticed the housing values for condos has really stabilize in the area. The next shoe to drop and I think it’s sort of dropping now is when white people start moving out of the area

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
That’s a little funny but Who is the thing that is going on in Buckhead and I spoke about this last week....Lenox mall have no choice but to deal with black people because we are the only people spending money their. As for the Buckhead area it is starting to get black this part of Atlanta was the white people hide out with money but those days are long gone. That area is trying to break off from Atlanta but I think that’s not going to happen even though apart and we want them to go but they need Atlanta more than Atlanta need them. Also I noticed the housing values for condos has really stabilize in the area. The next shoe to drop and I think it’s sort of dropping now is when white people start moving out of the area
Buckhead hates when it used to be the party hub back in the 90-2000’s and got that shit shut down. I don’t think a lot of them would move. Where would they move? Gwinnett?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Buckhead hates when it used to be the party hub back in the 90-2000’s and got that shit shut down. I don’t think a lot of them would move. Where would they move? Gwinnett?
A lot of them have moved a lot of them are moving up to North Georgia or north in Fulton County because I am noticing a bunch of white people coming into my apartment complex and Alpharetta....Although I think a lot of these white people are coming from Mid town Oh and Gwinnett county is not too far from being a black county

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
A lot of them have moved a lot of them are moving up to North Georgia or north in Fulton County because I am noticing a bunch of white people coming into my apartment complex and Alpharetta....Although I think a lot of these white people are coming from Mid town Oh and Gwinnett county is not too far for being a black county
They're probably leaving Mid Town, because it's expensive and crowded.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
thread is not a good look.

scared of your own people? :smh:
Idk where u from Bruh, but here in Cleveland Bullets don't discriminate, anybody can get it! In fact, In my city, My own people will try you quicker than they will try them other people. You must live on Fantasy Island.
Those aren't "our" people. They are fucking criminals. And like dude said, they'll try someone that looks like them, before they'll try a white person.
Fuck up cracka
It's the loose bullets flying hitting 7-year old girls that scare you. I have a 4-year old daughter.

We ain't going to no goddamn Lenox Mall.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thread is not a good look.

scared of your own people? :smh:
Spare me the brain dead response. I’m 52 and I have always lived with my people. You couldn’t even exist for one day in some places where I have lived. Notwithstanding, high end shopping and desperate flossers with guns don’t mix. You really want to test your loyalty to “your people “ go buy a rolex at mayors and walk with it in the shopping bag to your car at Lenox mall.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Spare me the brain dead response. I’m 52 and I have always lived with my people. You couldn’t even exist for one day in some places where I have lived. Notwithstanding, high end shooing and desperate flossers with guns don’t mix. You really want to test your loyalty to “your people “ go buy a rolex at mayors and walk with it in the shopping bag to your car at Lenox mall.
Walking to his car?! Bruh, they robbed a dude walking out of the Apple Store.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow I went there last night and it looked like dangerous as fuck. You can’t even go there to buy a Rolex and feel safe walking back to your car. I went to buy a peloton and I could have just bought that shit online.

The whole mall was smelling of weed, floors were littered and many stores were closed or had armed guards in front of them.
Yeen’ gat no stick?

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Idk where u from Bruh, but here in Cleveland Bullets don't discriminate, anybody can get it! In fact, In my city, My own people will try you quicker than they will try them other people. You must live on Fantasy Island.
As a Cleveland native (retired to Florida at 17yrs old) I can vouch for that. I’d lived and seen more at 17 than most do in a lifetime, but it molded me and gamed me up. I like to refer to cleveland as a “Bootcamp” of the world. U make it there u can make it ANYwhere.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
As a Cleveland native (retired to Florida at 17yrs old) I can vouch for that. I’d lived and seen more at 17 than most do in a lifetime, but it molded me and gamed me up. I like to refer to cleveland as a “Bootcamp” of the world. U make it there u can make it ANYwhere.
No the southside of Chicago is the Boot Camp of the world

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those aren't "our" people. They are fucking criminals. And like dude said, they'll try someone that looks like them, before they'll try a white person.
And there won’t be any heat for the caucasian. Excellent point! Why is that? Afraid of the white man?

:smh: nobody on the planet is more dangerous so the thread is not a good look, especially with the commentary.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thats insane, what kind of weed was it smelling like..

that good shit or bad shit...

if its that good shit.. lightten up francis.... :lol:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeen’ gat no stick?
Didn’t take it to the mall. Didn’t expect it to be as fucked up as it was. I’m serious you have to see that shit. Stores were closed up at 6 pm. Long line of low income flossers in front of Louis Vuitton. I’ll never line up to get into a store. I only went to the peloton store because I wanted the black sales lady to get the commission on the treadmill that I bought.

Last edited:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And there won’t be any heat for the caucasian. Excellent point! Why is that? Afraid of the white man?

:smh: nobody on the planet is more dangerous so the thread is not a good look, especially with the commentary.
I’m not sure what’s not a good look about calling out a specific dangerous situation.
The city of Jos in Nigeria is super fucked out now that I’d not get out of the plane if my plane landed there. But it was the perfect haven when I lived there decades ago and these are really my people. What’s up?